october 2011 babies!

I am due October 27th. Keeping my fingers crossed that this one decides to stick around and is in the right spot. Hoping to convince my doctor to give me an early scan...

I have absolutely no symptoms...... but I did notice I have been on a cleaning frenzy almost like the nesting you get at the end.......anyone else have this? maybe its a symptom :shrug:

Hey girls, hope you're all well? I've been both stroppy, emotional and starting to feel the extreme tiredness now. Mamalove I had extreme sickness with all 3 of my children but this time it hasn't set in, this has worried me but I think it's because I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis after our last baby and it is now being treated, gastro consultant said I've probably had it for about 10 years so hoping because it's currently under control that maybe I won't get any this time but doubt I'll be that lucky. Ginger biscuits are good to take tiny nibbles from, and it is a good idea to not get hungry, also biggest prob with being sick is dehydration, and I know the cycle is you think if you drink then you have to be sick, then you get more dehydrated, but keep drinking even if you are sick as the more dehydrated you get the yuckier your body feels and the more sick you will be. I did have medication when it got too unmanageable, ask your gp about Cyclisine if you need something :)

I am not having a cleaning frenzy that goodness, although my house could probably do with me having one.

I currently am having problems sleeping though. It is driving me insane. I have a very busy week at work next week and without sleep I am not sure how I will cope. Welcome to everyone x

I am not having a cleaning frenzy that goodness, although my house could probably do with me having one.

I currently am having problems sleeping though. It is driving me insane. I have a very busy week at work next week and without sleep I am not sure how I will cope. Welcome to everyone x

I've also been having trouble sleeping. I feel tired but am really restless and waking up constantly. Im already driving DH mad with my wiggling around the bed trying to get to sleep! I thought it was just because i am so excited and constantly thinking about it that was keeping me up, but maybe its a preggo symptom!

I'm also due a smear test next week anyone know if I can still have this done or should I cancel it?

Nope not allowed one I went to dr to tell ohm I had a bfp and he said firstly ur overdue (1st ever! Only just turned of age) for ur smear test
I said well I'm preg he said ooh no u won't be having one then....

i'm fairly sure they still do paps here even when preggo.

I'm due in October. Its my 1st child and my 2nd pregnancy. I hope my sticky bean will stick around!! I'm 6 weeks and 4 days.

Ooooooh, mum is coming around tonight. It'll be the first time I've seen her since finding out, and yes I intend to tell her! SOO excited!!!

Also, going in to see the doctor this morning (in half an hour) and tomorrow the midwife is coming around to visit too! Exciting!!!

I've been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired too!! And definite nausea kicking in from time to time too. And everything smells SO MUCH! haha.

YAY!!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Well I had a really bad day yesterday, Im not sure if it was just hormones or what but I felt really down and was sure there was something wrong, I was feeling upset and that i was going to miscarry - I feel fine again today though - has anyone else felt the same?

Well, I've got a Halloween kid that I plan on holding in until 11/11/11.. lol. We'll see if that works out.

Flyingduster ~ Good luck with DR & MW... :flower:

Irish Girl ~ I think we all have up & down days... Try not to think too much of them and enjoy each day as it comes...:hugs::dust: Lots of PMA!!!:dust:

not sure if i updated u guys but the ultrasound i did thursday said that I am having TWINS:shhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->