october 2011 babies!

Does anyone know when a heartbeat can be seen on ultrasound? Or what your HCG levels have to be before it can be seen?

I waited till 7 weeks before mine as I know sometimes it can't be seem until then. It causes unnecessary worry if u go earlier xx

Hubby is loving the protruding nipples and bigger boobs!! :smug: It's too bad they are killing me and he can hardly touch them!

Anyone else having bad heartburn? We had nachos today -- they stayed down but the heartburn is terrible. I won't be having them for another 9 months!

lol. I am feeling kinda moody lately!! the hormones are kicking in.

I second you on that! I about ripped OH head off for not bagging the groceries right, I usually do it cause I'm neurotic, but I was so nauseous at the store he offered to do it.

Congratulations to all you other October 2011 Mummy's

My lil bear is due on 20th October, 2 day's after his/her Daddy's Birthday!

:cloud9:

hey oct mummies :)
we are due Oct 15th with #4 x

Has anyone got a date for their first midwife appointment?

My Dr sent off the referral over a week ago and I haven't heard anything yet. He said the appointment would be at around 8 weeks, so 3 weeks from now. I think I'm just being impatient!

Hi ladies can I join you please ?!
I think my EDD is 31st Oct..... :0)

Ive got my mw appt tomo and my 12 week scan on 6th April

lol. I am feeling kinda moody lately!! the hormones are kicking in.

I second you on that! I about ripped OH head off for not bagging the groceries right, I usually do it cause I'm neurotic, but I was so nauseous at the store he offered to do it.

LOL I know I have been very snappy lately. it doesnt help that we are moving and he keeps messing up my stuff.

Hi everyone, hope you are all still smiling

I've come down with a really bad cold - never realised how good medicine was before i wasnt allowed to take it! I've been off work for two days but I'm going to have to go back tomorrow. My throat is really sore, but at least it's taking my mind off worrying.

My midwife's appointment is on Thursday next week and I'm really nervous about the tests they do as this is my first pregnancy, so I'm not sure what to expect.

Some of you had me laughing when you mentioned nipples - mine are really sore too, and my boobs have gone up at least a cup size already, will have to invest in some new bras soon!

Hi we are expecting baby #4 around Otocber 27th. We are every excited.

I wont be seen till march 4th!! : (
I know it is not far. but I havent even got betas done.

I wont be seen till march 4th!! : (
I know it is not far. but I havent even got betas done.

I think I am in the same boat as you. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow. I don't think I will get to see mine until then either.

yeah it kinda sucks though bc I need betas done but they wont do them till then. I am so afraid I am going to miscarry before I can get in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->