october 2011 babies!

Really betas make you more nervous. Or they did me. My first number was 5 then 25 then 43 then 92. Until I got to 92 I was a wreck. I don't really wanna do anymore but I have to keep doing it until we get to 1500.

at least you have that comfort. no offense but I would rather know . bc mine tend to be low anyways so I wont freak if they are low. but I would rather know they are going up, rather than staying the same. or dropping. I have had 9 mcs. it is comforting to me.

Sorry to gatecrash ladies, but wanted to wish you all the very best for your journeys.....
I had an October Bumpkin 2010! The time has flown by, so try and enjoy every minute!

Good luck and lots of love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have not been so unfortunate as to have a MC, but i wish i was getting my betas tested. i think my worries would ease if i saw numbers that were constantly rising.

as of now, i have no real proof of a growing baby other than no AF so far.

wow that is alot of MC's I can't believe your doc isn't keeping a better eye on you. My doc is drawing my blood so much that I seriously look like a drug user in my right arm. I will be praying that you get a Sticky bean this time.

i have not been so unfortunate as to have a MC, but i wish i was getting my betas tested. i think my worries would ease if i saw numbers that were constantly rising.

as of now, i have no real proof of a growing baby other than no AF so far.
me too! I only have a few pee on a tests, and no period.
I really would like to see some numbers

wow that is alot of MC's I can't believe your doc isn't keeping a better eye on you. My doc is drawing my blood so much that I seriously look like a drug user in my right arm. I will be praying that you get a Sticky bean this time.
my doctors suck, I have military insurance, they are really crappy.

Hi im pregnant with third surprise baby. Had m/c 14 years ago. Think im due October going by last period but periods been al over the place since d/d almost 8 months ago. Wishing u all healthy and happy pregnancies x

:sleep: Wow, this week is really making it hard for me to function... I'm so exhausted and since Monday the nausea has kicked in; i thought i may have been one of the lucky ones who has no MS at all.

One thing that is keeping me going is the appointment i have on Monday :happydance::happydance: My 8 week dating scan:happydance::happydance: I will be on :cloud9: when i get to see and hear a little heart beat.

9babiesgone- ya i have a few pee tests too, but its so frustrating. shouldn't mothers just have some maternal instinct to know exactly how there baby is at any given point in time? LOL

We have told our whole family now, with only one more person I want to tell in person before we let the rest of the world know!! Exciting!!! The family is sooooooooooooooo stoked, it's the first grandchild on all sides, so there was lots of squealing and bouncing and tummy-rubbing. lmao.

Omg, sooooooooooooo tired though! I didn't sleep all that great last night (staying at the in-laws though, and I never sleep wonderfully there) but it wasn't a terrible sleep. I was SO tired though, I got up for all of a half hour before I went back to read on the bed and ended up sleeping for another 4 hours with my book on my face. lol!

Have been really nauseous the past week too, though I'm HOPING that's all it'll come to as I'm nearly 7 weeks now... let's hope! I haven't been sick at all anyway.

Ooo, but we were browsing online yesterday and saw a decent cot for a decent price (on an NZ auction site) ended up going to look at it (it needs one top edge touched up but that's it) and BOUGHT IT! lmao. I'm barely 7 weeks (will be 7 weeks tomorrow) but we bought a cot!!! Wooooot! hehehehe

So having told the whole family, and bought a cot, as well as seeing the doctor and the midwife; it's all feeling so much more REAL! woooot!!!

Morning All...

Been and seen mw today, should get my scan date through within the next 4 weeks... She took some bloods, gave the viles to DD; only DD managed to open an unopenable vile! Blood flew everywhere! :rofl:

Also got given my bounty pack too...

Finally told my Dad, I'm a coward really; told my Dad after he told me his good news about heart tablets... Then told him mine, was not going to tell them until I'd had my scan, but with them going away with us in 2 weeks and the ms kicking in already... I kinda have too... He was genuinely pleased for us, said he could tell my Mum... Then she's got time to get use to the idea... He laughed and told me she wouldn't be that bad...:haha:

Hope all's well with you all... Anyone else told???

had to go for an early scan and found out that I'm expecting twins. I'm crossing my figures for a healthy pregnancy and babies.

How is everyone else doing?

I am not doing that well, had to cancel my first appt, bc I didnt realize it was the same day as my move out inspection. uggh.

I dont know I hope they are not full up and will see me , even though I can not be seen on that day.

Don't think I'm gunna have October baby anymore, I had a early scan found out there two little heart beats, fraternal twins! September will now be my month can't wait!

HI Ladies, im due Oct 24th apparently.. 5 wks 4 days gone. cant wait to try and coax my doc into giving me an early scan. my appt is on the 2nd of march which makes me 6 wks and 1 day.

im just a big worrier !! just want to see that HB and be told that everythings going well.. i may not be able to see anything at all 6 wks, may just see a speck, but im soooooo curious !!

Can i join !

xxx

8 weeks today, 6 days till my Midwife app now, its slowly ticking by!

7 days till I tell my Mum, on her birthday, so that will be a nice surprise for her. I know its still early days for us but I saw another thread called November 2011 babies and it made me think we were in that position last week, and look how far we've come!

Good luck to us all with the rest of our journey xxx

omg, my 1st OB appt isn't until March 30!!! That's soooooooooooo long!!!! :(

is anyone had implantation spotting around 4 weeks and continued on to go further?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->