october 2011 babies!

Afternoon all...

Hope you are all well, Morning sickness has been a pain today. Felt so rough until about 2pm and then the sickness started again... And now it's nearly tea time...

doing mostly good here. EXHAUSTED!!!!!! but mostly good

I am pretty sure I am miscarrying. so I think I am going to be leaving this thread, bc I probably dont belong here anymore. : /

I was spotting and now it is full on bleeding with cramping.

Well I will keep my fingers crossed for you...how far along are you?? This is my first pregnancy, but I hear some people get their full periods there first few months? I feel nervous for me because i'm a lil over 6 weeks and have NO symptoms at all...i'm reading everyone's exhausted, sore boobs, etc...we'll just have to keep hoping and believing it will all be okay! Best wishes...

I was spotting and now it is full on bleeding with cramping.

Well I will keep my fingers crossed for you...how far along are you?? This is my first pregnancy, but I hear some people get their full periods there first few months? I feel nervous for me because i'm a lil over 6 weeks and have NO symptoms at all...i'm reading everyone's exhausted, sore boobs, etc...we'll just have to keep hoping and believing it will all be okay! Best wishes...

9babies-- noooo!!!! i refuse to let you:(

needshelp-- I know what you mean. the FEW symptoms i have can easily be explained for other reasons, so it's hard to realy feel like i'm pregnant right now

Hi all. I am new to the site and expecting baby #1 Oct 22. We couldn't be more thrilled! I can't wait until March 17th for my first appointment, it seems so far away.

I had been feeling nauseous the last few days and finally got sick last night. Never been so happy to get sick! Now I am just hoping it doesn't happen too much more, ha ha.

Congratulations on your bfp!

fingers crossed for all that we stay healthy!

I know what you mean about getting excited to have a symptom. I "thought" i felt nauteous one evening, got sooo excited, then it went away! I just want to know it's there and growing!!! no real indication that I'm pregnant except for the millions of tests I continusouly obsessively pee on! grrr!

I didn't have any real obvious symptoms either, but this past week they have been growing!!! lol. I've not been sick, but my stomach has risen up to being NEARLY sick a few times and I've also felt just a general nausea.

The main one has actually been a total lack of appetite though! I get hungry, but I don't feel like eating anything... When I eat, it's fine, it's not that I don't like the food, it's just I don't feel like eating even when hungry! lol. And when I do eat, I can't fit much in??

I'm also peeing way more often than I was. the quantity isn't hugely greater, but the frequency is!

And I've been more tired. Got up the other day, and went back to bed for a few more hours.

We announced it to everyone on facebook yesterday!!!! YAAAAAAY!!! It's so nice to be able to chat about it with everyone now! lol

And, we found a cheap cot that needed only a little touching up, so then we bought a mattress too, and put it all together today. lol! Nesting??? already? hahahahaha!
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_1091.jpg

I didn't have any real obvious symptoms either, but this past week they have been growing!!! lol. I've not been sick, but my stomach has risen up to being NEARLY sick a few times and I've also felt just a general nausea.

The main one has actually been a total lack of appetite though! I get hungry, but I don't feel like eating anything... When I eat, it's fine, it's not that I don't like the food, it's just I don't feel like eating even when hungry! lol. And when I do eat, I can't fit much in??

I'm also peeing way more often than I was. the quantity isn't hugely greater, but the frequency is!

And I've been more tired. Got up the other day, and went back to bed for a few more hours.

We announced it to everyone on facebook yesterday!!!! YAAAAAAY!!! It's so nice to be able to chat about it with everyone now! lol

And, we found a cheap cot that needed only a little touching up, so then we bought a mattress too, and put it all together today. lol! Nesting??? already? hahahahaha!
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_1091.jpg

congratulations! very cute crib! love the color of the room! when is your due date?

I know what you mean about being tired, I have never napped this much or went to bed so early! I have also been getting up in the middle of the night to pee and have to go all the time. I'm afraid someone at work is going to notice, lol.

OH was really sweet today, he got up to see to DD and the went and made me some toast... I was so rough yesterday and sicky to go with it I think he's feeling a little guilty...

I've noticed this week that I'm not only queezy less, throwing up more, but I am getting rather fat... Can't wear my normal jeans, can't get them done up... So I've grabbed my maternity clothes and I'm slowly intergrating them into my wardrobe again...

I am pleased to be expecting again, but I forgot how crappy I felt being pregnant... It's come back as a sudden reminder this last couple of weeks... I think I'm starting to agree with OH this LO may be the last for us...

Hi everyone, hope you are all still smiling

I've come down with a really bad cold - never realised how good medicine was before i wasnt allowed to take it! I've been off work for two days but I'm going to have to go back tomorrow. My throat is really sore, but at least it's taking my mind off worrying.

My midwife's appointment is on Thursday next week and I'm really nervous about the tests they do as this is my first pregnancy, so I'm not sure what to expect.

Some of you had me laughing when you mentioned nipples - mine are really sore too, and my boobs have gone up at least a cup size already, will have to invest in some new bras soon!

I feel the same exact way. My appt is on Monday and I'm so scared and nervous about all the tests!! I just want to get that part over with!

my appt is wednesday!!1 i'm so excited! but so NERVOUS!!!

I went to the doctors. I am am having an chemical pregnancy right now. so I might be joining you ladies on the pregnancy route later down the line. I am waiting till I stop bleeding and then we are going to try again!!!

I am not testing till I have missed my period by like 2 or 3 weeks though.

thanks for all your support. wish I could say I am still going to be with you guys!! :cry:

I went to the doctors. I am am having an chemical pregnancy right now. so I might be joining you ladies on the pregnancy route later down the line. I am waiting till I stop bleeding and then we are going to try again!!!

thanks for all your support. wish I could say I am still going to be with you guys!! :cry:

sooo sorry for your loss...Thinkin of you and hopin you join us again soon!

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: hope to see you back on the pregnancy forums again very soon :hugs:

jeeeez... i forgot all the crappy pre-12 week symptoms!!!

.....tired, feeling sick at smells of things, tea&coffee making me feel sick, feeling hungry but staring at the fridge for eternity and having no idea what i want, crying at being hungry and tired, sensitive protruding nipples, peeing A LOT....... roll on 12 weeks!!!!! :D

Still nauseous but no hurling yet. I really can stand frying smells in the kitchen, & I thought I wasn't going to make it in the grocery store. As soon as the weird smell hit me, I felt sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->