october 2011 babies!

omg really.... how come its so far along??

wow, 19 weeks! How will you COPE!??! I'm guessing you're not getting the NT scan then and going straight to the anatomy one?? :hugs:

I'm not getting an early dating scan, so my first scan will be the NT one at 12+3; still another month away yet! I can't imagine waiting even LONGER! lol

he didn't give me the option for a NT scan :S I guess maybe i have to ask by request? I see him for a pap (ugh!) in 2 weeks, so I'll talk to him then.

I have no idea how i'll wait til 19 weeks. I'm gonna go crazy!!!!!!!

he didn't give me the option for a NT scan :S I guess maybe i have to ask by request? I see him for a pap (ugh!) in 2 weeks, so I'll talk to him then.

I have no idea how i'll wait til 19 weeks. I'm gonna go crazy!!!!!!!

I would ask about the NT scan. I know that if I don't do a NT scan I wouldn't have a scan until 20 weeks.

Anyone have an aversion to water? I'm finding it hard to drink enough, & more than a cup of water seems to hurt my stomach, even if it's tea or w/ lemon.

I'll be glad when this yucky tummy is gone too. Nothing sounds good!

armywife, I have been so sick for the past week, but I think the worst part has been not getting enough water. I am sure the baby will be fine if I am getting sick on food, but I am hoping I stay hydrated enough for the baby. I was thinking maybe I would do better trying some chicken broth. Anyone else have ideas for liquids that are easy on the tummy?

I'm enjoying some ginger beer... But then I've always enjoyed water too. Oh, but I prefer water from a bottle than from a glass... lmao! I don't know why, but I just do! And I find it so much easier to sip on a bottle of water all day long than have a glass of it at any one time.

I'm keeping my fluids up totally fine (not vomiting at all and I like water, so it's not hard) but the FOOD thing is driving me mad! I feel SO gross and bloated and I really really really don't want to eat anything, but I KNOW that if I don't eat I feel 10x worse later. So I'm forcing myself to eat, and it's bl00dy horrible! UGH

I've been being very sick last few days and had the most horrid migraine yesterday. I force myself to eat too in order to not feel even worse. I did take a cyclizine today and wasn't sick so worth asking about anti sickness drugs coz I was starting to feel dehydrated coz couldn't keep the fluids down, whatever you drink I found sipping through a straw helps as then it's small amounts, also if liquids get really difficult suck on orange juice ice lollies. Hope some of these things help xx:hugs:

I'd managed 3 days no sickness, and today I FAILED; I got hungry... bummer...

I finally got my scan date, 4 weeks to wait... OH is on about taking the day off, I really don't want to go on my own... I'm dreading it if he changes his mind...

I'm enjoying some ginger beer... But then I've always enjoyed water too. Oh, but I prefer water from a bottle than from a glass... lmao! I don't know why, but I just do! And I find it so much easier to sip on a bottle of water all day long than have a glass of it at any one time.

I'm keeping my fluids up totally fine (not vomiting at all and I like water, so it's not hard) but the FOOD thing is driving me mad! I feel SO gross and bloated and I really really really don't want to eat anything, but I KNOW that if I don't eat I feel 10x worse later. So I'm forcing myself to eat, and it's bl00dy horrible! UGH

I totally agree about the bottle of water!! I though i was the only one with that little 'thing'!! :happydance:

i keep thinking every day... roll on hitting 12 weeks... roll on hitting 12 weeks....

I feel so awful all the time, bloated, tired and i seem to be getting loads of headaches too....... and if i go to bed too late at night i get that hangover feeling.... eugh.
I came in from college yesterday at 3.23pm, by 3.30 i was asleep in bed until 4pm when the kids all came home!! Power naps are going to be my saviour i think!!

I totally agree about the bottle of water!! I though i was the only one with that little 'thing'!! :happydance:

Me too. I wonder if it is a "smell" thing!

haha, I guess the bottled water is the same as the straw idea honeybear had...! lol!

eswift, yay for a scan date!!! Sounds like yours will be around about when mine is if it's in 4 weeks! YAY! I know it's ages to wait, but it's nice to KNOW the date you're waiting for rather than just 'waiting'...! lol

Another thing with the fluids is to eat fresh fruit! They are invariably juicy and so you'll be getting fluid from them... :)

Hey Everyone hope you're all well,
Flyingduster-yeh guess it's similar and I meant say fresh fruit too, melon is marvellous!! I'm really excited about my scan, really want them to confirm the dates I think are right, a friend of mine with her 1st child went for dating scan and they told her she was 4wks further along than she thought!!
:happydance:

How you all doing?

Hope you've had a great weekend... Mine's been rather hit & miss, felt crappy then well, then crappy again...

I think the nausea is starting to subside. Plz oh plz let that be the truth!

Hey ladies, anyone else having bad mood swings? I've been soooo freakin crabby all weekend!! I'm hoping it goes away so I don't snap at anyone at work this week!

LOL I'm sure you'll keep calm'ish', I've noticed I've no patience... Can't be doing with people patronising me...

I bite husband's head off at least once a days. I feel bad about it too. Then I cry because I do it.

No nausea, aches, cramps, or headaches (so far today)! I actually was able to do a little in the gym :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->