october 2011 babies!

I tried to ring them today, but got a message telling me that there was no clinic running today and they would be back on Monday and the next avalible slots for scans would be Wednesday. So I'm going to be on the phone to them at 8am Monday morning to book in for Wednesday. I have everything crossed that I can that I get some good news :)

Good luck lil bear. I have everything crossed for you xxx

Lil Bear you are in our prayers, update us when you can hun.

I just thought I would update - I had my booking in appointment on Wednesday, not knowing what to expect but it went well. The midwife took loads of blood which I wasnt a fan of, it really made me feel sick. Anyway the good news is that my scan has now been booked for 1st April, so only another two weeks to wait!

Does anyone else have theirs coming up soon?

I have my first appointment in a couple of hours...very excited and nervous. I don't have a scan booked yet, but they may go ahead and try to find the heart beat with a doppler today. I hope they book my scan soon!

I haven't even had my first appointment yet but I'm looking forward to it on April 12th. I should be around 13 weeks then. I'm just ready for the energetic part of pregnancy to kick in, anyone else feel this way? I also noticed I'm having stretching pains in my groin, didn't remember this being there so early before :shrug:

Hey ladies!! I had my second Appt on Monday and my Dr told me that all my bloodwork looks good! She said it's too early to use a Doppler but ended up surprising me with an ultrasound as her next Appt was late! So I got to see my little olive and it's heartbeat! My 12 week Appt is April 1st, so two more weeks until I get a better view of the little peanut!!

I haven't even had my first appointment yet but I'm looking forward to it on April 12th. I should be around 13 weeks then. I'm just ready for the energetic part of pregnancy to kick in, anyone else feel this way? I also noticed I'm having stretching pains in my groin, didn't remember this being there so early before :shrug:

I know what you mean about the pains, mine seemed to go away for a bit but last night they were back, Im also still exhausted most of the time, after around 2.00pm I'm almost falling asleep at work :sleep:
At least we dont have long to wait until we get our energy back again - I sound like I'm moaning all the time but Im feeling really happy now and will feel even better when I can see the LO at the scan! :happydance:

I know the waiting is hard but we can do it! look how far we've come already! :hugs:

i think those stretching pains are round ligament pains. my dr said they would be in the groin area.

I've had weird stretching pains in my groin too. owie!

My first scan isn't until 4th April. I sooo can't wait!!!!!

lol, yours started yesterday, and mine started today; both of us at 10w 1d! lol

Hi girls,i'm not very regular on these forums but i'd like to be :)
I don't know anyone who's pregnant at the moment in real life,so would love to get to share this experience with other people :) this is my 4th baby and my LAST :( so i'm trying to make the most of it!
xxxx

Hi and welcome mamalove, Noone in real life know I'm pregnant either! This is our 4th too! I am very much making the most of this one too as it's our last! We are very close in dates too although I havn't had the dating scan yet so not 100% bout dates but I calculated 14th October as due date. 1st scan is 31st March, can't wait. When is your 1st scan? We are having a 4d one too on my birthday in June (birthday present to myself!!).:haha:

Thanks hun :)

My scan is on the 31st as well!!! :) I'm planning on going for a 4d scan at around 16-17 weeks to find out the gender,i have three girls so i'm looking forward to finding out hopefully :)
how old are your little ones?

my twins are 2 begining of april,and my daughter is 3 and a half :) a house full of toddlers lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->