october 2011 babies!

my nausea has been easing too, ohhh it's nice!!! My boobs hurt SOOO bad again though, so I guess it's just swapping one symptom for another! Ugh.

I was also able to go to the gym for a little bit yesterday and today I seem to have a little more energy and my mood is "stable" :) Hope it lasts!

my nausea has been easing too, ohhh it's nice!!! My boobs hurt SOOO bad again though, so I guess it's just swapping one symptom for another! Ugh.

Haha, I've definitely had that! For a while it was stomach pain that would go away, then I'd have cramps, & then vice versa.

I was also able to go to the gym for a little bit yesterday and today I seem to have a little more energy and my mood is "stable" :) Hope it lasts!

Very Jealous.......Gym...........Energy, oh to have energy again.

Hope it lasts for you too.

Energy, What's that???

I'm fed up of feeling icky and shattered... I keep hoping that there'll be a fantastic change very very soon, energy will come back and the sickness will go...

We're on holiday next week and I still can't get motivated to pack...

Hi girls,
I have to say I'm feeling an awful lot less icky but am shattered beyond description!! Doesn't matter what time I go to bed I could still quite happily stay there when it's time to get up lol :haha: Am starting to get bit excited about my dating scan as the time seems to be going a little faster, probably coz we've been busy having the kitchen done and cleaning the endless inches of dust that creates! Hope you're all well.

My forehead broke out in a bunch of tiny pimples! Ugh, my forehead NEVER breaks out!

Just popping in to see what everyones been up to. Haven't been on much lately as I just feel "ick" I can't wait to 12 weeks to get here as I could really do with some energy! Still haven't had my first ob appt. So far it looks like it will be April 12th before I do. I will almost be in my 2nd trimester by then! Oh well......

Wishing everyone energy and appetites! ;)

I haven't had my 1st OB appt either & it's not until the 30th. I'll be 10+ 4!

Everyone sounds like they are having a hard time of it - me too!

I've had a really bad cough now for three weeks and i think it may be on the way out, but that plus feeling sick and absolutely knackered is not good. I was worried I might have to tell the people I work with sooner than I planned because I kept "nodding" at my desk lol. I come home from work and then think "oh no now I have to make something to eat - I just want to sleep!"

I had my first appointment last week with midwife and all they did was give me loads of leaflets, some paperwork to fill in and then gave me another appointment for next week so they can take my blood and that - OH was a bit concerned as they didnt at any point check that I was actually pregnant which we thought was bit strange, but I suppose I didnt ask them to confirm it and as it is my first baby I didnt really know what to expect. I just want my scan so I can see the little one moving and know it is actually in there!

I also think all of us on this thread should start posting pics of our bumps (only if you want to of course) when they start showing and we can compare!

Chin up everyone, I hope you all feel better soon xxxx

Irish girl, no one questioned me either when I said I'm pregnant, neither the doctor nor the midwife got me to pee on another stick at all, but then I don't see why they would cos I know I wouldn't be calling a midwife if I wasn't sure I got a positive positive! lol!! And when they do the bloods it'll show up anyway. :)

The pamphlets and stuff was all we got too, though we had a good chat with the midwife and asked about what happens and everything too.

AFM, I was feeling fine this morning, but about 1pm I totally flopped. My energy levels were soooooooooooooooo low, I had a nap on my table again! lmao. And now I'm sitting around an HOUR after closing waiting for someone to come and collect their blimmin dog. Grrrr.

Thanks flyingduster that makes me feel a bit better - know what you mean about the low energy, I woke up this morning and had to go to work but felt like I hadnt slept at all, so tired just cant wait for 4.30pm when I can go home!

I finally got an appetite back, but now I'm struggling with restless legs! My poor DH gets no sleep, lol. I sit all day and it's becoming difficult since it feels so irritating...

Ah, it's always something...

Ladies it is with sad regret that I shall have to leave the October 2011 Babies Thread.

I went to see my doc today as I'd been feeling not quite right and have been told my hormone levels have dropped and that I can expect a miscarriage :nope::cry:

I wish you all the very best and I'm sending sticky dust to you all

flying duster: I am glad I am not alone on nap on table thing, ha ha! Yesterday I shut my door at work and rested my head on my arm. Unfortunately I was wearing a sweater and it left a nice pattern across my forehead. Not sure if anyone noticed, but if they did they didn't say anything! I haven't told work yet, but I have gotten sick everyday at work for the last two weeks so I am thinking someone is bound to catch me soon!

lilbear, are they sure? did they do a scan or anything to see if the baby's heart is beating? Im not trying to give false hope or anything and I don't know your particular situation but a friend of mine was told the same thing but she was still pregnant. She actually was pregnant with twins resulting in high levels and then they dropped and the dr told her she would miscarry when infact one of the twins had died and the other was still very alive. I would definitely want a scan to make sure and whatever you do, don't take medicine to help further on the miscarriage if they offer it until they do a scan and are absolutely positive.

lilbear, are they sure? did they do a scan or anything to see if the baby's heart is beating? Im not trying to give false hope or anything and I don't know your particular situation but a friend of mine was told the same thing but she was still pregnant. She actually was pregnant with twins resulting in high levels and then they dropped and the dr told her she would miscarry when infact one of the twins had died and the other was still very alive. I would definitely want a scan to make sure and whatever you do, don't take medicine to help further on the miscarriage if they offer it until they do a scan and are absolutely positive.

My doctor didn't offer me a scan, just said it'll happen naturally over the next few weeks and if it hasn't they'll take medical action. I think I'm going to contact my local early pregnancy unit tomorrow morning just to set my mind at ease, as if there is even a tiny glimmer of hope then I don't want to do anything that could harm my lil bear :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->