october 2011 babies!

Oh my goodness, you have got a house full!! Mine are 10, 8 and 3! Bou, girl, boy! I'm guessing that by the law of averages this one should be a girl?! I'm having the 4d scan at 24wks, but will ask about the sex at the nhs 18-20wk scan. Have you had a 4d scan before
:hugs:

Well I've got my first scan booked in now! yay! 16 days to go... lol.

Welcome mamalove! I havent really told anyone either so the girls on here are who I talk to (and rant and moan lol).

My scan is in 10 days woohoo!

Hi Ladies! I would like to share this journey with you. I'm 39 and will be 40 when our little one is born. I am due on Oct. 9th with baby #3 for us. I have two girls, ages 5 and 4, and we are hoping for a boy this time. This pregnancy was a bit of a surprise & will be our last. I'm happy to be expecting, but I am nervous about my age and weight. I'm working on eating healthy and trying to get in some walking everyday. I look forward to getting to know and share with everyone. Take care!

Welcome Jenifer! Nice surprise for you! Well done on focusing on being healthy and walking is really good for you. A good friend had a surprise pregnancy with her 3rd too and was 38, she coped spectacularly well, sure you will too!

Hi Jen and Welcome! :flower: I have friends in their early 40's that have had surprises and everything has turned out Great! Try not to worry but remember when you do we are all here for you!

Morning girls x

I had a 3 or 4 d scan with my daughter at 21 wk,because they couldn't tell us babies gender at our hospital at 20 weeks.
I never had one with twins and i do regret it now,but at a time i had over 30 scans,always looking for problems and complications so i kind of hated going for scan towards the end ..because they never told us any good news about our babies. Thankfully there were no problems and they're happy and healthy now! :)

I'm counting down to my 12 scan now, listening to baby with a doppler every day lol

My 1st scan is next Wednesday! Whoo! I'm excited :)

In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out why I'm getting headaches. Could it be from doing too much the day before?

Armywife the headaches are from the surge of hormones, I've been suffering badly with them too. Mamalove what doppler are you using? I bought one when I was having my first 11yrs ago and lent it to lots of friends and family and no longer have it now!!
:)

I know I am a little behind in joining but I want to be part of the Oct fun!!!

I had my first ultrasound on 02/28 and they estimated my due date at OCT 2!! I have just a quick check in on Mon, 03/28!

Here is the pic from that 1st ultrasound:
https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/alyssaedelen/baby.jpg

I have this sneaking suspicion though I will actually be giving birth in late Sept but for now I'm still due in Oct.

Welcome Lys! Its been pretty quiet on here lately, if everyone else is like me the time seems to be dragging and there's nothing very exciting happening. I haven't even had my first Dr. Appt yet, its not until April 12th so I've just been trying to find things to pass my time, not hard with a 6 month old and other children in the house. Maybe this pregnancy seems like its taking so long because I was pregnant this time last year :shrug:

I am!!!! first i was told the 8th and then my ultrasound said the 10th, then yesterday the midwife said the 9th!!:happydance:

Hi Wantabelly!!
Yes, it sounds like you would be busy with a 6 month yr old and others!! This is my first so pretty much all aspects of it are exciting!! Time has been going by faster for me now that I have more energy and not feeling nauseous during all day parts! Wantabelly, do you know your due date yet? You are almost to 4/13!!

I know I am joining the thread late but WOW are there a lot of us due in Oct! SO EXCITING!!! :happydance:

I am so excited to (ALMOST) be in my 2nd trimester!!

@ 1st Time, and your from Auz, im in New Zealand. Wooo

Ooo, Octbebe, I'm in NZ too! yay! hehe. I'm due a little later in Oct than you though (14th)

There's really not much to report at the moment is there? We must be all getting closer to our scans now though, and that's exciting!! 2 weeks till my first scan; can't wait! I've seen a doc and a midwife, but only the once, at just over 6 weeks. So it feels like forever-ago and I'm ready for the next step now (a heartbeat and the scan!)

Time seems to have totally stopped for me!! It feels like i should be AT LEAST 20 weeks by now! lol

This is my 2nd and I'm finding the time is flying although still not had any appointments yet.

Thanks for the welcome ladies! I've had jury duty this week and couldn't believe the numbers of times I had to be excused to go to the restroom. I don't look pregnant yet, just bigger, so I guess the rest of the jury thought I had a bladder problem. OctBebe my due date is Oct.9th also. It is my wedding anniversary date. I went to the doctor @7 weeks for bleeding and got an emergency ultrasound.I had my first "official" appt @8 weeks and was told that I have to see a perinatologist b/c I am considered high risk due to my age. That appt. is in two weeks. I was given another ultrasound for dating. I didn't mind- it was so wonderful to see that little heart beating! Time is dragging a bit right now.

Thanks for the welcome ladies! I've had jury duty this week and couldn't believe the numbers of times I had to be excused to go to the restroom. I don't look pregnant yet, just bigger, so I guess the rest of the jury thought I had a bladder problem. OctBebe my due date is Oct.9th also. It is my wedding anniversary date. I went to the doctor @7 weeks for bleeding and got an emergency ultrasound.I had my first "official" appt @8 weeks and was told that I have to see a perinatologist b/c I am considered high risk due to my age. That appt. is in two weeks. I was given another ultrasound for dating. I didn't mind- it was so wonderful to see that little heart beating! Time is dragging a bit right now.

Hi Jenifer!
I also feel like I don't look pregnant yet just bigger... which makes me excited to look pregnant! Glad to hear things are going good so far and that is exciting your due date is your Anniversary, it will be a Happy Anniversary honey I made you a baby!! :happydance: You will have to let us know how your next appt goes! I will be thinking happy thoughts for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->