october 2011 babies!

I am joining you ladies - tentative due date - October 13th (our 5 year anniversary!) 1st dr. appt on Saturday.

This will be baby #4 for me! So excited!

I'm due around oct 5th and everyone is talking about sore boobs lol I haven't had sore boobs at all yet this pregnancy. Ive had maybe a day or two of tingling in my chest but thats it. I think its because I am still nursing my 13 month old

I'm not breastfeeding but I'm like you, no soreness. I did have prior to getting my :bfp: but it was on the sides, now they just seem a little fuller but not sore......

Just wanted to say congrats to all the October 2011 mummies to be. :flower:

I was a mummy in October 2010. :happydance: I remember taking the test around this time last year. :cloud9:

yaaay my DS was also born Oct 2010 and #2 is due oct 2011! snap!

Same here guys, DS1 was born on 2nd October 2010, this baba is due 1st Ocotber =) Gonna be a crazy few years, eh??

OK, this is exciting!! My due date was 10/13/10, had my son 9/26/10 and I'm back here again too, I think I'm due somewhere around the same time I was last year give or take a few days. Will update once I have seen the Dr.

I so want to fast forward the next two months to a point where it seems more real.

Hopefully I'll at least be able to convince the doctor I'm pregnant tomorrow :rolleyes: :D

haha, I know aey periwinkle, I keep having to look at my BFP to keep confirming it's REAL! I've been talking to a midwife too which helps, can't wait to meet her and see what she's like... haha. I'm not going to worry about seeing a doctor I think, as a midwife can do it all.

So who here wants to find out the gender?? I know I DON'T!!! I want that surprise... it'll be an amazing incredible time, and I want to be able to announce to everyone that "IT'S A ____!!!!!" rather than say "xyz was born". LOL!

Can't wait!!

Hi all

I am also new here and due on 5th October!

Thrilled isn't the word - Just reached the milestone of 6 weeks which is where my last pregnancy ended in October last year so the stress levels have dropped a notch. Simply cannot wait to get to the 'Magic 12'

haha imagine seeing you over here wantabelly :p how's it going?

So who here wants to find out the gender?? I know I DON'T!!! I want that surprise... it'll be an amazing incredible time, and I want to be able to announce to everyone that "IT'S A ____!!!!!" rather than say "xyz was born". LOL!

Can't wait!!

I'm the opposite if they can tell me what the gender is, i wanna know. I'm so crap at surprises, i would love to be able to wait but there is no chance of that happening. Also i wanna buy things and not have to go with neutral colours, i want pinks and blues lol:happydance: I'll be happy either way, i just need to know.

Hi all

Thrilled isn't the word - Just reached the milestone of 6 weeks which is where my last pregnancy ended in October last year so the stress levels have dropped a notch. Simply cannot wait to get to the 'Magic 12'

Congratulations! I am due October 5th as well :dance:

Hi all

Congratulations! I am due October 5th as well :dance:

Thanks!

Still trying to get my head around it all (as well as trying to keep my mouth shut at work!)
How have you been coping? Any symptoms?

I so want to fast forward the next two months to a point where it seems more real.

Hopefully I'll at least be able to convince the doctor I'm pregnant tomorrow :rolleyes: :D

Me too, have my Dr. apt tomorrow.

Hi all

Hi Emma, I lost mine at 5 weeks last September so I too can't wait to pass that milestone. Only 6 more days to go.

I don't know about you all but I am ready to fast forward to 12 weeks, that's when I will get my first u/s

hey ladies went in for a scan today as I wasnt sure how far along I was was told 6 weeks and 1 day but to wait till dating scan around 12 weeks to confirm for def at the moment my due date is 4th october but could change xx

Did anyone else experience light BFP lines? I am getting clear "PREGNANT" results on multiple digis, and I have a light positive on a FRER this afternoon . I have also taken 3 $store tests and 2 were faintly positive and the 3rd was negative. Of course - I am obsessing over that negative.

Can't wait until the dr on Saturday so she can ease my mind!

Are any of you not going to find out the sex of your baby? Hubby and I are having a conflict of opinions and not sure how to resolve it...........

Hi wantabelly,
On our last baby I wanted to know and Hubby didn't so I decided to agree with him and make it a nice surprise. A day before the sexing/growth scan my father passed away, the morning of the scan I said to DH "I wonder if my father will send us a boy?" At the scan the lady said I can see the sex d'you want to know and my hubby said oh go on then!!!! It was indeed a boy. As this is going to be our 4th and last baby I would like a 4d scan for my bday and we would see the sex on their I think so prob gonna find out there at 19 wks, sorry message is so long!!
x

I would love to fast forward to next week when i get my early scan, I so need to see a heartbeat before I can start to relax!

As for getting to know the sex, I definitely want to as I want to prep the nursery and buy things and not have to go neutral like someone else said too. My OH was not keen last time re finding out the sex but our bean grew wings before we had that scan and so we found out when I delivered him.. this time I thinkk he does want to know... fingers crossed for all of us...

Baby No 2 due on 5th October, Congrats Ladies & Bumps. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->