October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Hi everyone,

Have already been lurking around for a week or so here so thought I'd add my info too. I'm due 20th Oct and having a boy! x

Anyone else feel like their insides are constantly being stroked? it's such an odd feeling!!!

On the other hand, can actually feel a little foot each time if i put my hand on it! which is insanely cute considering it only feels about this big!

[_____________]

AHhh yes I love this, I keep getting little bulges appearing around the sides of my bump and when I press them they move away dead quickly! They feel so small and cute :cloud9:

I've just seen....a poster for a halloween party!

That means October must be soon, right?! LoL

I've felt a little leg and a foot poke out but usually it's their bum they are shoving out at me :rofl:

Hi there due October 25th...team blue!! :)

I'm due October 10th with a Boy. Although i just reeeeally think he's going to be early!

Why the 12th?! There's been so many weird signs that our bubs is gonna come on September 12th (just silly things, people's dreams etc) right from the start of this pregnancy, and you just happen to guess that someone on this thread will give birth on the 12th :p Why couldn't you have said 13th or 11th hahaha xx

I'm not sure TBH, maybe because 12/09/12 is a "nice" date when you write it down. I think mine's going to come on 21/10/12 because I think that looks nice written down too lol. DS keeps saying she's going to come on daddy's birthday which is 16/10 so wonder which is better: mother's intuition or sibling bond???

There is nothing wrong with 30, although I did spend the year in denial that I was 30 as I had a one month old baby on my 30th birthday so didn't really celebrate or get any real presents etc (don't feel too sorry for me though, I did get a very thoughtful and relatively expensive mother's day gift). For anyone who can't be bothered to do the maths from my ticker that now makes me 32 which is fine, I'm kind of over being old now :haha:

After I've been whinging that I feel massive this time I decided to depress myself even more and look at last time's bump pics to compare. Guess what? There isn't much in it I don't think now. It look a lot longer for me to be showing properly the first time but... well, see what you think.
Apologies for the exposed bump pics, it was the one I had from last time which I thought I could most easily replicate for comparison.
White top, no head is pregnancy 1, grey topwith the phone over my face is this time.

*Edit* actually looking side by side like that this one is bigger, but not as much as it feels like it is!

Wow! Your bump is so small and cute! Sooo jealous!!!!!

Xxx

I've felt a little leg and a foot poke out but usually it's their bum they are shoving out at me :rofl:

I can't tell if it's a foot, hand, bum, etc, but I see and feel movements and kicks all the time:baby: I wonder if I will be able to tell later at the end of my pregnancy...

I've just seen....a poster for a halloween party!

That means October must be soon, right?! LoL

I got so excited (and a little freaked out) the other day because they have already put up the sign for the Halloween store that opens near me every year! Can't believe we are FINALLY so close to October!!!:happydance:

I can't tell if it's a foot, hand, bum, etc, but I see and feel movements and kicks all the time:baby: I wonder if I will be able to tell later at the end of my pregnancy...

I've been able to definitely tell bum for a while because it literally almost never goes back in haha :) Only really this week that I can tell feet and legs because they are attached to said bum :rofl:

Ditto- don't know what it is that's sticking out, but he sticks bits out plenty!! lol

xxx

Ditto- don't know what it is that's sticking out, but he sticks bits out plenty!! lol

xxx

I've just started to get something poking out- doesn't feel jabby enough to be a limb, think she shifts about and sticks her bum out. I appear to be getting little jabs high up on my right side and low down on my bowel...at the same time- tall baby?! Wish I could work out which way up she is.

Am I the only one due on the 18th?! I need a bump buddy!

I can tell which bit it is because I know where she's laid. Feet and bum are at the top of the bump at opposite sides.
To me, feet feel boney, bum just feels like a lump.

xxx

I've just started to get something poking out- doesn't feel jabby enough to be a limb, think she shifts about and sticks her bum out. I appear to be getting little jabs high up on my right side and low down on my bowel...at the same time- tall baby?! Wish I could work out which way up she is.

Am I the only one due on the 18th?! I need a bump buddy!

Sorry, I'm one day ahead of you. A few places have put me at the 18th but my dr. says 17th. It's strange to see 7 or 8 or more on one day and hardly anyone the next day. :shrug:

I've given up trying to tell how my boy's lying in there. I sometimes think he has more than two legs and arms. Octopus maybe? :haha:

Growth Scan went beautifully well, baby measures fine, head down placenta high, sneaked some pics into my notes as well!!!

My Bathroom is no more!!! sob
:cry:

Have moved me and the kids to me mums, so am now thinking how daft i am having it done so close to baby being born.

OH has a mini digger and on to the second skip, i hope the pace keeps up, i just cant bring myself to look, i am stressing about it already!!!

xx

Another thread my fat fingers unsubscribed me from!!!
Hi again girls :)
Urchin - who did u bump in too?!?

I can tell where baby is lying as u can feel and see the bulge in my pelvis where her head is, then if I tense, u can actually see her body straight up the middle! Normally get a bump out my side then where her feet are... I think is so cute but it does freak my OH out. Her position doesn't change much, she just likes throwing karate moves

I've got a quiz for you Octoberites ....

I went for my 1st antenatal class tonight, and guess which one of us I bumped into there?

Haha no way who did ya meet? :) It really is a small world lol :)

Haha she met this crazy lady right here!

Was actually a great class too... Made me chuckle a lot!

PS will update list tomorrow as I'm busy building the last of the flat pack furniture today! Exciiiiting!

I've only just managed to see that it's a foot rather than some random body part!
ahhh October is really soon! so excited, but scared at the same time! I'm not scared of labour itself though, is that odd?

Aw no way! How lovely! :D

Good luck with the flat pack. I love flat pack! Feel such a sense of accomplishment wen it's finished lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->