October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Aw no way! How lovely! :D

Good luck with the flat pack. I love flat pack! Feel such a sense of accomplishment wen it's finished lol

I love doing it... But my OH wont let me do the last piece on my own as its the cot so it's heavy... I gotta wait till he gets off the phone... I'm so impatient lol

Can't believe her nursery is almost finished... It's crazy!

And yeah... Urchins lovely :) was such a funny meeting lol

My OH won't let me do anything manual - well short of cleaning anyways!

Aw ur so lucky. I wish mine was started, never mind finished. We bought the cotbed ages ago but it's being stored at my MiLs so I haven't even checked everything is there! She needs a wardrobe now as she's cramping up mine, and most of my clothes stayed boxed and put in the attic from wen we moved lol

Due on the 10th of October with a Boy! :) :flow: xx

Wow loads of us October Beans are boys!!

I can't find the post now where someone says their bump 'domes' when they tense up and can see the outline of baby's back..... just wanted to say I'm SO relieved to read that someone else has this too, I thought it was just my bump being weird!

I find it's especially prominent when I'm lowering myself into the bath and I always shout my hubby to come and see it and have a feel :) although he doesn't like touching it too much cos he's worried incase he's hurting the baby, awww. Meanwhile, her mean mama pokes and prods her all day to feel her move :blush:

Anyone else feel like their insides are constantly being stroked? it's such an odd feeling!!!

On the other hand, can actually feel a little foot each time if i put my hand on it! which is insanely cute considering it only feels about this big!

[_____________]

I keep feeling that too! But dont be fooled! Had a 4d scan two weeks ago and baby had her foot resting on her head. The sonographer measured it and it was 6cm long!

I can't find the post now where someone says their bump 'domes' when they tense up and can see the outline of baby's back..... just wanted to say I'm SO relieved to read that someone else has this too, I thought it was just my bump being weird!

I find it's especially prominent when I'm lowering myself into the bath and I always shout my hubby to come and see it and have a feel :) although he doesn't like touching it too much cos he's worried incase he's hurting the baby, awww. Meanwhile, her mean mama pokes and prods her all day to feel her move :blush:

Is the dome right in the middle of your belly? I have that when I am lifting myself up or lowering myself... I assumed it was muscles or ligaments, LOL. My little guy loves to stick out a random part all the time, I can never tell if it is his head or butt though, but it will be toward the side of my belly and it makes me look all crooked, LOL. I will poke and rub him until he moves, but DH tells me to stop that I am going to hurt him ;) I really think he hurts me more than I hurt him!

Yep thats the dome I'm on about, I only noticed it last week but I know its not the head cos she's head down now and her bum's up high near my ribs.

You're totally right about the baby hurting us more than we hurt them, sometimes she gives such a sharp jab x

Please can I go on the list! Sorry I am a bit behind the times as don't get on here often! I am due 27th October with a yellow bump! x

thank goodness!i thought it was just me!ha ha! im also a poker...OH is also frightened I'll hurt the wee one so he won't poke and prod lol

I think it's a man thing lol mine always says "stop harassing my child!!!" :haha: xx

I think it was me!! :D

My OH shouts at me for shaking my belly and poking... I find if when I'm lying down if I push my belly out when breathing in, she wriggles. I got told off for "starving her of oxygen" doing it last night! Lol

I too get shouted at for aggravating the baby :haha:

Is the dome right in the middle of your belly? I have that when I am lifting myself up or lowering myself... I assumed it was muscles or ligaments, LOL. My little guy loves to stick out a random part all the time, I can never tell if it is his head or butt though, but it will be toward the side of my belly and it makes me look all crooked, LOL. I will poke and rub him until he moves, but DH tells me to stop that I am going to hurt him ;) I really think he hurts me more than I hurt him!

I have that exact same thing, particularly if I am flexing my abdomenal muscles while sitting up or the like.

I have that exact same thing, particularly if I am flexing my abdomenal muscles while sitting up or the like.

Mine too today, and I was laughing whilst led on the floor and my belly button pops out :haha:

I too get the lump when laying down. I thought it was baby at first, but I'm not sure any more. Now think that maybe it's just muscle and uterus? Don't know!!

DH definitely doesn't shout at me for poking the baby, in fact he's a lot more 'wriggly' with my tummy and tells me she doesn't wake up for me because I'm too gentle :p

It is funny though, how right now we're constantly trying to wake up the baby to get kicks out of him / her, yet in a few weeks we'll want them to sleep for a little while so we can have a cup of tea ;)

Personally I don't poke at baby unless I know she's awake. I just can't help but feel if she is interrupted during sleep in there then she'll be a bad sleeper once she's here. So I leave her be, but once she kicks first its game on :)

My poking doesnt really seen to make her move any more than she does before x

Anyone else find as soon as they call someone to watch the baby going nuts, or to feel, baby instantly stops?! Mine does all the time! I'm desperate for Elliot to feel his baby sister but she goes shy as soon as I call him over. Right little Madame already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->