****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Hi ladies, I just telephoned the doctors and my results were in, I was so nervous, but it was fantastic news, all of the tests were clear, no diabetes problems, no thyroid problems, no clotting disorders etc, no action required and my hcg was 7333 (range for 5 weeks 1 day is 3400 to 8450) so I'm in the upper range, and progesterone was 72 which is fantastic, I was praying for 16-18 as that is what is required for a healthy pregnancy. I cried with relief. That's that worry over xxxxx

Wahoo! :happydance: They're some fantastic numbers!!

Hello everyone! I am joining the party! I am due on October 17th, but will be induced around the 2nd. I am so nervous. I am a paranoid mess, and freak out over every little pain. I am hoping that in a few weeks things will be better! Best of luck to everyone!

Congrats on your bfp and welcome! I think it's normal to worry at the moment. I keep worrying about pains I'm getting that I don't remember getting last time. :dohh:

Hi ladies, I just telephoned the doctors and my results were in, I was so nervous, but it was fantastic news, all of the tests were clear, no diabetes problems, no thyroid problems, no clotting disorders etc, no action required and my hcg was 7333 (range for 5 weeks 1 day is 3400 to 8450) so I'm in the upper range, and progesterone was 72 which is fantastic, I was praying for 16-18 as that is what is required for a healthy pregnancy. I cried with relief. That's that worry over xxxxx

That's brilliant news!! Well-done!! :happydance:

I'm having a scan Sunday at (7+1) - I can't wait!! But also terrified. I'll be a nervous wreck by the weekend! I didn't get to have a scan last time until I was bleeding heavily, will never forget looking at the screen and just nothing there.... :cry:

Can't wait to see your scan!! I've booked mine for march 9th. I should be around 7+3 by then. I didn't even get as far as the scan last time. I had to go for one at the EPU 5 days after the m/c to see if everything had passed and it was the worst thing in the world to see that empty screen. It didn't help that the midwife was a b*tch! :haha:

Thanks dreamer, and I know I'm gunna be a mess before mine, I never had one with the first loss as I'd had no previous problems, I lost the baby two weeks before my first scan, I'll never forget the early scan for second loss either, just an empty sac so I know exactly how you feel. I'm gunna be exactly the same as you. I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to hear your good news after.xxxxxx

Thank you thats really kind and for sharing, it helps knowing others are going through the same stuff. Helps taking it a day at a time too, and everyday I am so thankful to still be pregnant, but i thought it would get easier as you get a little further on, but i wonder if it's actually harder because you want it even more! Hoping it will be less stressful after the scan, kind of like betas settles you, and all the time nearer to that elusive second trimester! xxxxxx :hugs: to all! Xxx

Thanks girlyxxxx Dreamer it helps me loads to know I'm not alone, I've got a fantastic dh but it makes all the difference to have you lovely ladies that understand too xxxxx

Hello ladies, im just 'stopping by' to say hello. I am 4 days late and scared to test...i know that totally sounds crazy...congratulations to everybody i hope i am joining this thread very very soon..i hope to test tomorrow or Thursday..i am feeling crampy?? Anyone else having cramps???

Anyone else feel like they are having a loss of symptoms?

Due I'm not weeing anywhere near what I was, it was like every 20 mins it was a joke, but that seems to have settled down now. I have started feeling sick last two days though and boobs continue to be very painful xxxx

Hello ladies, im just 'stopping by' to say hello. I am 4 days late and scared to test...i know that totally sounds crazy...congratulations to everybody i hope i am joining this thread very very soon..i hope to test tomorrow or Thursday..i am feeling crampy?? Anyone else having cramps???

Hi hunni, it's not crazy! I was testing at 4dpo lol but I was still scared to get a bfn. I had cramps for two days 6 days after ovulation and I got my bfp 7 dpo xxxx

Thank you girly :hugs: and welcome feistymomma!

dueinmay I think everyone worries about loosing symptoms too -I've been feeling quite sick, so if I feel less sick I worry, but I think it's normal and your body just gets more used to the hormones and you don't notice it as much because it feels normal......

Babydoodle - good luck testing!!

Xxxx

I agree, tonight I could eat my dinner (apart from the baked beans lol) but last night I was gagging on my dinner and couldn't eat it, it's gunna make us worry I think xxx

I'm sure you girls are right. I just can't stop the constant worrying.

I would worry if I wasn't worried lol. So don't beat yourself up about it, but i guess we need to try and keep it in proportion xxx

It is hard not to worry, I manage to keep a lid on it most of the time but the worries still end up creeping in sometimes, any loss or change of symptoms is bound to make us wonder xxx

hi all,

as far as my lmp goes im due on october 5th, but i have a strong feeling i o'd late.
i started spotting yesterday, and by evening was a nervous wreck so i went in to the er and had my hcg levels checked and an u/s done. my hcg level is around 14000 and the doctor said that is right for someone who is around 7 wks (which i know is not possible im that far along) but the u/s showed i am 5.5 wks which is much more accurate according to what i was calculating, the doc was concerned because there was a sac but couldnt see anything on the inside, he says he should have been able to see a little something, but ive read so much on here about people who only saw empty sacs at 5 wks.
anyways i go in tomarrow for another htg test and then go from there. im sooooo very concerned. :/

I am with all you ladies. Every loss or change in symptoms makes me worry. I try to keep my mind busy, so I do not worry too much, but it is difficult. I have my first scan tomorrow. I thought I would be super excited, but instead I am really nervous. But we will all find a way to stay positive.

bleeding finally stopped so it lasted for 6 days. Todays HCG @ 6w2d was 30,245. Have a repeat scan on Thursday fingers crossed its ok.

I am with all you ladies. Every loss or change in symptoms makes me worry. I try to keep my mind busy, so I do not worry too much, but it is difficult. I have my first scan tomorrow. I thought I would be super excited, but instead I am really nervous. But we will all find a way to stay positive.

Can't wait to hear how your scan went. I go for my first scan tomorrow, I will be 6 weeks 3 days and I am wondering if we will be able to see the heart beat? Keep us posted!!

Joanne: your numbers look good. I really hope they'll keep increasing!

Jaymelyyn: GL w/ your scan! And you too Due!

I'm seeing my gp this afternoon. 3 more hours to go! I hope i won't have to beg for a scan!

Good luck with your scans ladies, can't wait to hear all the good news:) xxxxx

I dont have any more requisitions for Betas. Was just doing 3 x serial tests to make sure they were going up. I am happy with that TBH. I think i just have to be patient now and hope for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->