****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Thank you all, really hoping so! And I know we dont have the best of docs, it's a lovely practice/building etc but she's just got no sympathy or understanding, think it's very hard to find a good doc these days! At least the male docs lovely:) xx

Oh my, you guys are too good at this for me. I guess I'm not on here often enough, there are already so many pages, haha. I will try to go back and re-read what I've missed but would like to stick with this thread if you don't mind my once to twice a week drop in. :)

So far news is good and I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 25th. I've done three blood draws in the last week.

2/1- 28 (4 weeks)
2/5-162
2/7-370

The nurse I spoke to said things look great right now. I'm having an ultrasound before the nurse intake appointment this time (not the norm for my doctor) because my previous miscarriages were later and not detected until the ultrasound. I should be 7+3 on the 25th. My nurse intake appointment (if the ultrasound goes well) will be on 3/8.

So I'm breathing a sigh of relief... for now. ;)

Can I join please...

I am Joanne, and I am almost 39. I have had 3 early losses and my last one was Nov last year. I have 2 children.

I am currently 5.3 days pregnant according to US but not sure how accurate that it..i thought I was 5.5 days. no big difference.

I have been having bleeding since Wed night and l had some tests today...I have a closed cervix, US was consistent with early pregnancy at 5w3d no foetal HB yet. I have a repeat scan next week.

Hcg Monday -4376 Thursday - 9125 Friday - 12000

I am happy that the betas are rising...just hoping that everything is going to be ok this time around. Wishing you all the best of luck and a H&H 9 months. Heres to lots of October 2013 babies.

I did have a EDD of October 6, but now I think it might be around October 7-8. We will see.

Can I join please...

I am Joanne, and I am almost 39. I have had 3 early losses and my last one was Nov last year. I have 2 children.

I am currently 5.3 days pregnant according to US but not sure how accurate that it..i thought I was 5.5 days. no big difference.

I have been having bleeding since Wed night and l had some tests today...I have a closed cervix, US was consistent with early pregnancy at 5w3d no foetal HB yet. I have a repeat scan next week.

Hcg Monday -4376 Thursday - 9125 Friday - 12000

I am happy that the betas are rising...just hoping that everything is going to be ok this time around. Wishing you all the best of luck and a H&H 9 months. Heres to lots of October 2013 babies.

I did have a EDD of October 6, but now I think it might be around October 7-8. We will see.

Welcome! I am sorry about the bleeding, but your numbers look great! My mc was also in November. I have not had any testing yet- eek. Luckily I have a scan on Wed. Good luck to you too!!

I am feeling very nervous and just not good today. I am filled with anxiety. I hope everyone else is having a better day than I am.

What's up hunni, anything that's made you worry, I'm having an ok day, been feeling quite ill today. I got a 3+ on my digi after 2-3 wed so that's put my mind at rest a bit, hoping its a good sign for my results xxxx

Welcome Joanne! Your numbers look great! I'm sure the bleeding is nothing to worry about. xxx

Due: sorry you're having one of those wobble day. Hope you get better soon. When I have this kind of anxiety I try and get busy with something I like and work on my breathing too. I have been having "mini" panick attacks since my bfp, and that's how I control them. *hugs*

Oasis: yeah!! 3+!!! I will check tomo if mine stays on 3+, I'm so worried it goes down. I am still temping, but I should be more sensible and stop it by now. Maybe after my appt w/doc on wednesday.

I have been very tired today, dh took the kids to football, then he prepared lunch (I prepared dinner) and he tycked them intobed while I was having a shower. I'm going to fall asleep very soon I think!

I think we all have days like this. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

It won't go down ummi don't worry, I wasnt gunna get anymore buy dh got me two more bless him, the result came up so fast I was shocked lol. I really am quitting testing now, I will carry on temping every morning though as the high temps are really more accurate assurance anyway. I just wanted to see nice progression in tests which I have so I think I'll just temp now:) xxxxx

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join?

I got my bfp yesterday and according to lmp should be due October 23rd. :happydance:

Both OH and I are 23 and this is our first. We had an early loss in December so I'm a little scared of being pregnant again. But we're planning on booking in an early scan at around 7weeks.

Now I'm going to sit and read through all the pages I've missed. :)

Hi girly, welcome to our group. Hope this is your stcky bean!

How is everyone thos morning?

Afm: I've been silly and took another digi this morning. After showing last week 3+ weeks, it showed 2-3 this morning. I am gutted and I shouldn't have done. I am trying to reassure myself that my temp was quite high when I woke up, but I am really angry with myself!
I will probably test again at lunch time (3+ was taken at lunch time and today was fmu).
Can't wait for my appt on wed! Can't come soon enough!

I'm sure it was just fmu, I bet when you take another one later it will be 3+, I've never used fmu for any of my tests, I always test in the evening and stick to the same time and the same 3 hour hold so I get consistent results:) I've been so rough last two days, I think the ms is kicking in now which is good but I feel so rubbish, I'm thankful for any increase in symptoms, my boobs remain unbearably sore too, guess it's all good! Xxxx

Thx oasis. Just POAS, and it still says 2-3. What's more it took ages to show up whereas last week, it showed up in a matter of second. Not really hopeful now :(
Maybe it's a glitch.
I defo ask for a scan on wednesday.

That's really odd, do you think something could be wrong with the tests, sometimes even if you drink lots the night before your wee is dilute the next day as well. I know hcg levels start dropping at some point but I think that's further along. More likely to be more diluted wee or the tests, I know it's easy to say don't worry but I really don't think these tests are the be all and end all they're just a guide, ask for a blood test hunni, it's the best way xxxxx

I'll ask for everything: blood test, scan, and a fast forward in 9 months time.
Thank you for your kind words. I hope I am just being silly.
I know you're right and they're just a guidance, but they're all I've got atm. Tbh I think after a mc, it should be a routine procedure to get some 48hrs blood tests done.

Anyway, glad your ms is starting to kick in!! :D happy MS!!!!

Honestly hunni I now where you're comin from but I wouldn't 100% go by those conceptions indicators, I read on google that 10 week pregnant women were getting 1-2 and scans had revealed healthy babies, I carried on testing until I reached the end, ics as dark as control, other tests darker than control and a 3+ on digi and that's where I'm gunna stop, I know what you mean about it being all we have, I hear you hun I really do, but don't forget that really these tests are only designed to tell us if we are pregnant or not and not whether the pregnancy is healthy or not. I know its really hard not to worry but remember a blood test is the only definitive way of measuring hcg. You're gunna be just fine hunni xxxxx

ummi, im sorry you are having issues with the tests and I totally can relate, I would be bothered as well.:hugs:

IM SURE, like oasis said that its nothing. :thumbup:

A woman on another board told me once you get your bfp to STOP temping and STOP poas, she said temps can vary after bfp and if it goes down, you will freak out (which for me, is true), she also said that ANYTHING can happen with pregnancy tests and if they are lighter or dont show up as you would expect, you will freak out (which for me, is true also).

I dont know if stopping these things would be good for you or not but I have stopped, its helping keep me SOMEWHAT sane. And I do mean, somewhat.:haha:

Wouldn't it be nice if we just could SEE inside there so we know whats going on. I mean they have to invent something to help us with this first trimester stuff. LOL

Lol I had to laugh I only said to dh last week now if I could just see inside and what was going on!! If only, can you imagine, home scanning machines:- ) I totally agree (says she that has stopped testing but not temping) that really, in an ideal world we would not poas or temp anymore as there are bound to be temp dips (had a couple slight dips before rising again, once I'd panicked of course) and any number of reasons why tests differ. But it's not an ideal world as well we know, it stands to reason that those things that comfort us will also cause us to worry, if only we could all just KNOW everything would be ok xxxxxx

Thx ladies.
That does make me feel better.
Yeah, like we should get some special glasses or something! Lol!
It's crazy how having had a miscarriage can make you paranoid afterwards!! Last bfp (the mc one) I did stop temping right away, and testing after 3 tests. I have to be more sensible!

Awww ummi I know exactly how you feel, losses change everything, it's a fine line between checking and obssessing over things and making them bigger than they are, but we can't help how our losses have affected us, at least we're all the same! Well dh just made me my fav dinner as I've felt so bad today and just the smell alone made me ill, when I tried to eat it I gagged. Never thought I'd be pleased at that lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->