****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

I am so very sorry to hear that Due. I hope there is something there in a few weeks. Thinking of you.

Thank you everyone. I was so certain of my dates that I just feel like there is no hope.

Due I am so so sorry - that's truly awful - how far along do you think you are? What did they say? Sending you lots of hugs and thinking of you xxx

Due I am so so sorry - that's truly awful - how far along do you think you are? What did they say? Sending you lots of hugs and thinking of you xxx

Thanks dreamer. According to my dates I thought I was 6 weeks 3 days today. I just got my lab results and my hCG is at 62,049 and my progesterone is at 28. Am I wrong or are those good numbers? I am waiting for my doctors office to call to see what they have to say.

The range for 6 weeks 3 days is 19,910 to 43,220 due, so your numbers are excellent, was the sonographer experienced? Xxxx

Thanks dreamer. According to my dates I thought I was 6 weeks 3 days today. I just got my lab results and my hCG is at 62,049 and my progesterone is at 28. Am I wrong or are those good numbers? I am waiting for my doctors office to call to see what they have to say.

I don't know to be honest - but they look good to me! I would be worried too, but I think it can be a bit hit and miss to see much before 7 weeks. I am having an early scan with baby bond at 7+1 as when I spoke to them they don't do scans before that as you can't see much before 7 weeks.... She said literally every day on makes such a difference at this stage and when I looked on the Internet there were lots of people who said they saw something but just as many who didn't at around 6 weeks. Also I am fairly sure of my dates, but I also think it's far from an exact science so just a couple of days could make all the difference. As I said I would be really scared (and am before my scan!) but don't loose hope xxx

:hugs: Due , thinking positive thoughts for you..

:flower: to all..been taking my mind off the boards in a hope to sail through to 12 weeks but it's not easy! Luckily got a follow up next Friday and it can't come soon enough.

How are you all feeling? I have to admit I feel sick as a dog, am not physically ill but constantly nauseous and have zero energy..anyone got any tips to fight this otherwise I will be hibernating this weekend in bed and I feel so bad and lazy..

Due - stay positive hun, I know it's hard but it's so difficult to see something early on and your numbers look fantastic!

Dreamer - let me know how your scan goes, I've got one booked with them for 7+3. Still a little way off yet but I can't wait!!

Thanks Girly, mine is on Sunday - I'm counting down the minutes lol

Pat - I have been feeling quite sick too, I was throwing up most mornings and some evenings! I have found that just having a piece of toast and getting up slowly has stopped me being sick in the mornings, and for feeling sick eating little and often helps. I also tried ginger tea and although I didn't think much of the taste I must admit it stopped me feeling as queasy! Ginger snap biscuits are good too xx

Hi ladies,

Just on a train back from a meeting in London so thought I'd have a rant Lol. There are no seats.... So I'm sat on the floor - not good when you already feel sick lol. But not like i feel like i can ask anyone for their seat either. Ok feel better for sharing lol. How is everyone? Xxx

Oh dear dreamer that's not good, hope you're ok, I have just been in my docs and they told me they've been trying to ring me about my blood test results, the male doc said no action required but apparently the female doc wants to talk to me about them so now I'm worried, the receptionist said blood results come back in red if there is a problem and none of them are in red so she doesn't understand either, am waiting for the doc to ring the practice as she's at a different practice tonight, I can't go all weekend not knowing:( xxxxxx

Goodness me, talk about panic me for nothing, my doctor wanted to know how many weeks I was when I had the blood test so she knew if my hcg numbers were ok, she only had to look at the blood request form to find my lmp! Anyway she was happy with the numbers and I'm quite glad I spoke to.her as she's writing to a consultant about me to see if they will keep a closer eye on me and also sending off for an early scan for me, meaning I don't have to make an app to go and see her, she surprised me as she actually seemed bothered about me! Xxx

Thanks Oasis, I'm fine, just frustrating when you are not feeling your best anyway, I could have curled up there to be honest lol :sleep:

It's awful that they worried you like the, but I guess alls well that ends well and great that you have a supportive doctor! Fx'd for an early scan xx

It's a Friday night and I am already in my (comfy) pjs lol.

Xxx

Thanks hunni, me too, just had a nice shower and in my pj's already:) dh is doing dinner so I can relax for a bit. I'm hoping I might get a scan before 8 weeks now as she's sending off the form now, this mild nausea which comes and goes has me worried. I know with my healthy pregnancies I had severe nausea which started around 6 weeks ish but I can't remember exactly when. I had no symptoms whatsoever with my blighted ovum, I dunno, I wish I'd just get very ill:( xxxxx

Thanks hunni, me too, just had a nice shower and in my pj's already:) dh is doing dinner so I can relax for a bit. I'm hoping I might get a scan before 8 weeks now as she's sending off the form now, this mild nausea which comes and goes has me worried. I know with my healthy pregnancies I had severe nausea which started around 6 weeks ish but I can't remember exactly when. I had no symptoms whatsoever with my blighted ovum, I dunno, I wish I'd just get very ill:( xxxxx

It's impossible not to worry and I am exactly the same. But I have friends with healthy babies who never had sickness, and even for one person I think every pregnancy is different! Your numbers are great and you're still around 6 weeks so you might feel really sick any day now :hugs:

Due your numbers sound really good to me, they are higher than the average HcG for your dates. Do you have another scan booked?

Had my scan yesterday at 6+4 and thankfully the bleeding proved to be nothing for the moment, there was a tiny embryo there with heartbeat but it was super small. The sonographer was struggling to capture the heartbeat to count.

I am also in my warm PJS in bed with my electric blanket on and its 9pm on a \Friday night.

Dreamer hope your ok, nothing worse than sitting on the floor of public transit I did that a bunch of times while pregnant with both kids...on the sky train and bus.

Sorry Dreamer you had such an awful experience on public transport. Hope you got some rest since yesterday.

Due: I too think your numbers are good. That's quite odd. Hope you have you answer soon.

Afm: ds2 broke his elbow yesterday while playing at a soft play. We spent all the afternoon in the A&E, thankfully dh arrived just in time for the x-ray because I couldn't go with him. Thank God he's Ok now with his brand new cast!!

So sorry to hear that ummi, hope he's ok and not in any pain xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->