****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Hannah I'm not surprised either, you've been through so much lately and pregnancy itself is hard enough without all the stress you're under xxxxxx
Goddess it is awful, I read yesterday to avoid caffeine completely, I've been drinking decaff coffee but having just one glass of coke a day in this hot weather, I've not had any today and it's not nearly as bad so will stop doing that now, might just be a good day though, it's in my legs today, keep jerking them, I hate the feeling xxxxxx

Sometimes if I couldn't talk on here I think I would have a melt down xx

Ok so went to see doc again today at walk in and after telling him what I thought it could be he agreed so really I've done his job for him morons he also added it takes a while to clear up oh fucking great I'm thrilled about that NOT had they of actually listened to my symptoms in the first place I could nearly be better by now or if it had been picked up when I went before my voice went I may not have lost it at all!!!!!

Outcome is its oral thrush off my stupid new steroid inhaler and that can then cause bacterial laryngitis!!! Oh is totally getting on my nerves too and I can't even bloody shout at him I feel like crying!! Until I get my voice back its going to be a nightmare during these holidays :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I am not surprised you are worried about that. It might be worth talking to your midwife about it so that she can monitor you more closely after you give birth to Harvey.

What a pain your doctors are....I wish they had given you the right medication right off the bat.

The first time I went they said it was cause I was run down the second time they have me 16 paracetamol and said give it a couple of days the 3rd time I was told no to any meds for anything not even pain meds and told in 5-7 days I'd be fine well I'm bloody not fine and I'm disgusted that I had to tell them what it was to get treatment I'm sorry what exactly do they get paid for!!! Sorry for ranting I'm just so unbelievably frustrated x

Hannah I had a doctor that I had to tell what was wrong with me it was an absolute joke so I changed, now I have another doctor that has the compassion of a slug, I cried in front of her before getting pregnant this time after the two losses and she just sat looking at me, it was awful. If you find a good gp it's a bloody miracle xxxxxxx

There is no care in the profession now there have been 2 really brilliant locums at my gp surgery lately but they are only ever there 6 months the main doctor basically tells me all my problems are cause I'm fat so I try not to see him x

Oh charming!! I agree, I've had no luck with gp's. I had a fantastic one at my old docs but she too was a locum and moved on:( it's virtually impossible these days to get a gp that one knows what they're talking about and two actually cares xxxx gunna be 31degrees today apparantly, dreading the heat back, I have a health visitor app at home today at 11, everything's changed and now they visit you during your pregnancy first xxxxx

Don't know why they feel the need to visit while your pregnant the old system worked fine!!

Well I hear the royal baby is on its way hope she doesn't have a hard time in labour x

It's cooler but muggy here today meant to thunder tomorrow ill be out embracing the rain lol x

I dunno why either hun but it's how they do things now, could do without it tbh I've got loads to do this morning! Yes well she'll have the best care at least, no horror story births for her I'm sure! Xxxx

I haven't herd from mine yet maybe its not up here yet in fact I think I have only seen mine once since they changed over 2 years ago I don't even know who she is x

I just got a letter out of the blue asking me to make an app, her names Karen, should be here in a min! Xx

We don't have health visitors here. There is no after care at all. Your stuffed.

I don't really see the point in them plus the more kids ya have the less they come out I wouldn't even know where to ring for mine if I'm honest my old one was ok but when I moved they changed her even though I'm still at the same doctors and that and I met the new one once and she was horrid so I'm not in a hurry to have her visit again lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->