• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Well I'm so pleased I def have hospital phobia as my bp was completely normal at the mw's, I'm v lucky in that she's so lovely and made me laugh and put me at ease and it was fine:) heard baby's hb, urine ok and measuring 35 weeks not 33! V pleased xxxxx

Just read your message, bloody awful. Thinking of you. xx :hugs:

Glad your BP was fine, sounds like you have a lovely MW. Today was the DD for my 3rd mc and to be honest I don't feel sad which i feel a bit guilty about it, probably because i currently have this baby in my tummy due soon.

Last day at work today then 2 weeks of vacation...

Thanks Goddess and don't feel in the least bit guilty its much better to feel the way you do than to be sad, that's a great way of looking at it, cherishing the lo you have with you and concentrating on that xxxxx.

Two new additions Jimi and Hendrix but Hendrix is camera shy so this is Jimi:) xxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 2
Casey hasn't stopped staring in the cage all night lol xxx they are well cute I have to say, only babies xxx

Very sweet.

On vacation this week and next so spending it with the family and not on the internet too much. Bought a glider and ottoman which i have been lusting over in my previous 2 pregnancies so DH is upstairs right now building it up and I am making dinner while the kids are watching some tv.

Can't believe i am 34w preggo tomorrow, all bleeding stopped. Have been discharged by the gestational diabetes clinic. Baby measuring 34w. Took DH to the mw today all well, and wanted him to talk about home birth with the MW. We will see if he gets on board or not.

Anyway better pop off hope your both doing ok.

That's fantastic news goddess all sounds like its going perfectly, am really pleased xxx

34w is amazing...it was the 42 days to go that scared me this morning.

I am in some ways and not others. If I can't hold on till my parents get here I will be doing it alone :( I just don't want it to be like that. DH was my rock with both previous Labour s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->