****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Least we got each other to complain to and understand! Lol. Dunno which bit I hate most 1st trimester with all the terrible sickness and food aversions or third trimester with all the pains and lack of sleep etc! Xxxx

I was in labour with Eusn for about 12 hours and he was stuck for 4 of those. I was only in labour with Liv cor just over 3 and she fell out after s few pushes. Uncomfortable and sore tonight and knacked. Livi.is getting.up between 5-6 am since we put her into a bed. Its been quite the transition.

Yeah I def think if Casey hadn't got stuck it would have been much quicker! Hoping to not be induced this time too, been induced twice and one natural birth and the natural was way less painful with proper gaps between contractions. Read another post on here where a lady said the same and that both times she was induced were far more painful and only seconds between contractions versus her natural birth which was much different. I think I was never going to go naturally with Casey, I think he was in the wrong position right from the start and that's why my body never started off. Hope it's different this time. Xxx.

My friend had 3 naturals then a induction he 3 were really quick and easy and not that bad but the induction took forever and she said the pain was terrible that's what puts me off so I'm just going to try and induce myself from 37 weeks so gives it a week to work before actual induction and I'm seriously hoping my cervix bloody opens and my placenta has moved at next scan xx

Yeah same here Hun, it wasn't good both times I was induced but the first time I was induced I was only in labour 3 hours so you never can tell, you never know, but yeah I really want to go into labour myself this time. How's Harvey moving today? Xxx

He still aint moving as much as he normally does but he is moving but ill tell you what I have noticed I put my hand on my belly the other day and could feel him with my hand but couldn't feel it from the inside it that makes sense xx

That might explain it then:) perhaps he is moving the same but you're feeling him more from outside xxx

It is a bit! But you can feel him so that's good:) loving the new pic! They're gorgeous boys xxxx

Thanks!! I had my mate take some of them the other week as wanted some before Harvey came she took a few they are all on fb they all look like butter wouldn't melt in pics lol xx

Lol isn't that always the way! Casey looks like an angel in pics:) it's a lovely pic xxx

It is a lovely picture.

I went into labour on my own with both. Hope itsthe same this time.

I only ever got an induction date with my first but think that scared me into labour as with 2 days of getting the date I had him he was 7 days over ds 2 came 5 days early ds3 was born on his due date and jake came at 39 weeks so if I can possibly avoid induction I will like I say ill try anything myself first and if my placenta doesn't move it will be a section anyway x

I will be doing EVERYTHING (well only safe things!) to get myself into labour this time including a good bounce on an exercise ball. Walking and sex! Xxx

I gave birth at 40+2 with Euan and 39+3 with Livi after a stretch and sweep. My parents arrive at 39+4 this time so if baby could stay in till then that would be excellent.

Goddess the midwife i had with Casey really put me off about those sweeps do they hurt? She made them sound awful :( xxxx

Haha I have had 2 sweeps they are uncomfortable but not unbearable so if they offer it take it lol
Apparently nipple stimulation and reflexology on your feet search YouTube for the video of what to do with the pressure points on ya feet and its meant to start ya off herd of loads on here starting off with that after getting their partner to do their feet for 2 nights xz

Cheers Hun, I've never had one but even the name of it puts me off!! Stretch and sweep, soooo gross! I think though that I'd rather have one of those than be induced, that was bloody painful having my cervix pulled back or forward or whatever it was to put the gel in. So painful! I ended up in hospital with contractions at 36 weeks with dd 12 after my midwife then told me to stimulate my nipples but the contractions wore off! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->