• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Massaging and tweaking them is what my old midwife told me! It worked instantly for me with dd12 and started the contractions off xxx

Lol I know! Same here. Tbh if I get to due and nothing ill bear it! I seem to have developed an appetite last two days, after the last 3 weeks struggling to eat and forcing myself it feels funny actually being ravenous! Xxxx

Haha I'm craving pop tarts lol had to ring asda down the road last night to see if they stocked them so oh would go get me them lol x

I am craving things that I can only get at home like square sausage on a roll, good black pudding from the chip shop, jam sugary donuts, and british crisps.

I had a stretch and sweep the day I went into labour with Euan and I had sex when I got home from the midwife and walked a tonne. I had one the day I went into labour with Livi, I was bleeding after, walked for about 4 hours after which was very uncomfortable and also had sex again. It seemed to work both times. I was 3cm dilated and cervix like butter apparently both times before going into labour.

I did not find them particularly uncomfortable at all actually...since you have had lots of kids I am sure you wont find it too bad.

I dont like the sound of nipple stimulation either...i cant bear anything or anyone touching my nips.

Thanks goddess, that does help as I'd rather anything other than induction! Xxx

Its certainly worth a try right when you get closer to the date. If baby stays inside me till my parents get here, I have a MW appt at 39+6 and will be demanding a stretch and sweep, walking and having sneaky sex later that day.

Fingers crossed we all get what we wish for.

Will try exactly the same:) definitely fingers crossed xxx.

Hannah my message won't go through to you til you clear your in box it said lol xx.

That makes it sound so close lol how you doing have you enjoyed your holidays x

Yes but have been reminded how bloody hard it is being home all day with 2 kids. My romantic notion of mat leave is firmly chucked out the window. Back to work tomorrow. 9 days to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->