• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Oooooo I know!!! It's too close!! Casey starts infants Wednesday will miss him loads:( xxx

I know I'm looking forward to starting work again next year if I'm honest x

We have Euan going to preschool 3 mornings a week in preparation for school next year and need to get Livi booked in for a few things.

Its been a lovely vacation..

Had a horrible panic yesterday. Went to a waterslide park, I was in charge of Euan and I told him to walk up to a set of stairs to a kiddie slide and I would be waiting at the bottom for him. I turned my head for a second and he was gone. He was missing for about 20 minutes in a waterpark where he can't swim. It was awful and nothing I want to experience again. I was holding Olivia and wandering around looking for him and Steven was running around frantically looking for him too. After about 10m I initiated an alert with the waterpark and we had everyone looking for him. He was eventually found really far from the kid area standing watching adult sliders killing himself laughing at them going down on their sliding tubes. We were not happy with him at all for running away that far. I was so starting to get upset thinking lots of horrible thoughts...

How did you guys get your kids to stay by you if you did. We have stared to tell him about the bad man that will come and take him away if he does not stay close to us, but I am not sure if that is the right route to go.

Omg goddess I'm so sorry I would literally have been beside myself with panic. Buying Caseys uniform last week he hid in the clothes rail for only 2 mins but I was in a blind panic thinking he'd left the shop which had the door open out into the busy high street and someone had taken. He said he was playing hide and seek so as he didn't actually go off I explained to him that he must never play that outside only indoors as its not safe to hide outside. I literally have him in my sights or holding my hand the whole time we are out anywhere, Adams slightly less relaxed than me but obviously he doesn't let him out if his sight. It's my greatest fear someone taking him. I think I'm probably more paranoid than some people, at a young age it does just take a sec looking away which we've all done. Just glad he was ok but what a terrible shock. We have told him that are nasty ladies and men out there and he must always stay by us as he can get taken away. We don't go over the top with it but I'd rather he was a little afraid and was safe than not. They have no fear when young. It's a shame we live in a world where we have to take away a small part of their innocence isn't it:( xxxxx

I've always tried to give mine a little bit of freedom but I tell them they can run ahead a bit but always stay where I can see them and they can see me I have on a few occasions lost them in shops but I generally know they are at the toy bit and they know not to talk to strangers John was once playing out with a friend and his mother had seen them one minute and the next they were gone they were brought home by police after sitting in sainsburys car park a mile away he ain't done it since mind I do tell them about bad people who would take them (but I'm pretty sure they would sharp bring them back) its so scary out there now I make sure mine are always with one of the others and they stick to that but ya never know who your neighbours are these days sooooo scary!!!

Pleased he is ok though xx

Doing ok, thanks.

Had my MW appt on Friday, baby is engaged. Shoulders are right at pubic bone and fundal height measurement was 34w so baby has most definitely dropped.

1 more week at work and I am done, really looking forward to it.

That's great news goddess!! Brooklyn wasn't engaged at my last app but he was head down. I think he's come down more in the last couple weeks but I don't think he's engaged yet. Have been resting last couple days as had some bad lightning pains in my cervix and me thinks I have a touch of SPD. Heartburn is pretty much constant too. Have felt rubbish tbh! Xx.

Goddess I bet your bundle comes early!!

Mine was lying with his head just at my left hip on an angle apparently so inbetween transverse and head down little bugger im suffering with heartburn too infact I think that might be why I'm losing my voice again cause of acid reflux burning my throat I also spoke to soon on the spd front although its not bad during the day its killing on a night now :(

Bet your counting down the days to maternity leave then you can totally relax xx

Yes thoroughly looking forward go it. I think you might be right about he/she coming early.

Sorry your feeling rubbish oasis and it makes sense abou voice with all the reflux geordie.

I have only had heartburn a couple of times while pregnant.

You're very lucky!:) it seems to plague me in pregnancies:( xxx

Goddess what does your midwife say about when they think you will deliver and how far on were you with the other when you went into labour xz

Hannah my heartburn went as soon as I gave birth! Hopefully it will with you too xxx

It did with 1 2 & 3 but with jake I had it really bad and kept getting it after just not as bad but its been even worse this time but I'm hoping losing weight will help too cause apparently if you belly is big it makes it worse cause it pushes it up that's why we suffer during pregnancy xx

My MW didn't say and I didn't think to ask. Will ask her on Saturday.

I was 40+2 with Euan and 39+3 with Livi.

I never had heart burn with the other 2 either..thankfully as it sounds awful.

I know...I feel I have enough right now without heartburn on top of it.

4 days and 1 hour of work to go, cannot wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->