****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Thanks Dreamer, I'll stock on the ginger snaps, I've been having lemon and ginger tea but even the taste of that is beginning to be a bit icky!

Btw DH said he's going to buy me a Baby on Board badge if everything looks on track at 12 weeks, I know it's hard asking people to get off their seat but you deserve it later on in pregnancy I think!

Ummi - ouch hugs to your little one!

Trust me nothing makes a difference... I was commuting by transit both previous pregnancies till about 36 weeks, obviously very very pregnant. It was rare for anyone to offer me a seat and I regularly stood on the bus and on the train home. The people that did offer me seats were people that should not have been doing that like elderly with walkers and sticks, a man with a broken leg once and mums with children.

100% woth you on that one Joanne. Happenned the same to me when I was pg with ds2. Once I was waiting for the bus and loads of teenagers at the bus stop, they were not letting me get through to get in the bus, i fell on the pavement, i was 8 months pg. needless to say I had the scare of my life, baby stopped moving, I went straight to the maternity, and baby finally decided to move again.
From then on I don't hesitate a single second to ask for a seat!
I dont know why but people tend to leave their seat more when you've a kid in your arms. Maybe because they start screaming "mum, I'm tired I want to siiiiiiiit!!!!"

Thought you might find this interesting ummi, it would seem that past 6 weeks the hcg does become too much for the tests, I took two ics this morning with fmu, the top test is 100% urine, the bottom test is diluted 50% with water, how interesting:) The top is clearly lighter than the control whilst the bottom is slightly darker, and I've found these particular tests don't go much darker than control:) The hook effect really is true xx

Attachments

• 1361099557-picsay.jpg
    1361099557-picsay.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 7
Well ladies it doesn't look like I will be welcoming an October rainbow baby. I've been spotting since Friday and it just keeps getting heavier. My heart is broken again. Best of luck to all of you!! xx

Well ladies it doesn't look like I will be welcoming an October rainbow baby. I've been spotting since Friday and it just keeps getting heavier. My heart is broken again. Best of luck to all of you!! xx

I'm so so sorry due, I really am xxxxxxx

Due, I am so so sorry to hear that, thinking of you :hugs: I am sure you are heartbroken, and you need to let yourself grieve properly but don't loose hope, there are ladies on here who are proof of that. Xxxx

Due: I am so so sorry :'( *hugs*

Thx Oasis. Tbh, atm I am trying not to think to much about it (and I don't have any ic's left to try the hook effect, otherwise I would have done), dh wants me to wait a bit more before having a scan. So waiting I am!

Ummi you were ahead of me getting a 3+ on a digi so I'm really sure that your hcg reached too high for the tests before mine:) Just goes to show that once it reaches a certain level it's too much for the test, no wonder 10 week pregnant women were getting 1-2 on digis, all makes sense now xxxxxx

Hi ladies

I had my scan today - I'll try post up a pic later! They dated me at around 7 week and said all was healthy and I saw the heartbeat! Was awful to start with though as she said all was normal but I was much earlier - about 4 weeks as there was just a yolk sack. This panicked me as I had got a positive on a test 4 weeks ago, so not possible! The baby was hiding though and appeared on the screen when she did an internal scan. Xxxx

Great news Dreamer!! So happy for you!!! You can relax a bit now! xxx

Hi ladies

I had my scan today - I'll try post up a pic later! They dated me at around 7 week and said all was healthy and I saw the heartbeat! Was awful to start with though as she said all was normal but I was much earlier - about 4 weeks as there was just a yolk sack. This panicked me as I had got a positive on a test 4 weeks ago, so not possible! The baby was hiding though and appeared on the screen when she did an internal scan. Xxxx

:thumbup: fab news Hun! Am counting down the days til my scan on Friday and thinking positive thoughts!

Fantastic news Dreamer, I'm so very happy for you!!! Xxx

Hi ladies

That's amazing hun! I cannot wait until my scan, got another 3 weeks to go yet.

Thank you, being cautious, but feeling really excited and relieved! I was physically shaking when we went in there lol. Think we might schedule another one around 9.5 weeks as not sure when we lost our little one last time, but one of the doctors at the time mentioned 9 weeks so it seems significant to get past that point.
How is everyone? Sending lots of positive vibes! xxxx

P.s. tried uploading a pic but it won't let me from my mobile!

I can completely understand that. We lost ours at 6w3d so have got our first scan at 7w3d. Figured then even if its showing a few days less we're still past that point.

AFM - I can't believe how strong my sense of smell is already. It's really annoying OH as I'm complaining of every little smell and he can't smell any of them!! :haha:

I can completely understand that. We lost ours at 6w3d so have got our first scan at 7w3d. Figured then even if its showing a few days less we're still past that point.

AFM - I can't believe how strong my sense of smell is already. It's really annoying OH as I'm complaining of every little smell and he can't smell any of them!! :haha:

Ha ha - yes me too and quite a few of them make me feel sick lol. DH chewing gum next to me is a no no lol. Xxx

I'm getting most of my ms first thing and last thing at night. I have noticed I can't even roll over to face OH in the morning unless he has brushed his teeth otherwise all I can smell is morning breath which makes me want to hurl!! Lol.

The worst one for me is if we're driving into the city you have to go past the sewerage works. Well I'm finding it really strong and smelling just like tinned dog food. :sick: OH reckons there's no smell there!! But I've now smelt it two evenings in a row. Not good. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->