****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Just saw this on bbc news:

** Pandas 'may be ready to mate soon' **
Edinburgh Zoo's most famous residents may be getting ready to mate - a few weeks earlier than last year.
< https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-21490952 >

Baby dust for the pandas! I hope they get their :bfp: very soon!
Thought it was too cute not to share!!

Congrats dreamer...its amazing the difference when they do these internal scans.

Just saw this on bbc news:

** Pandas 'may be ready to mate soon' **
Edinburgh Zoo's most famous residents may be getting ready to mate - a few weeks earlier than last year.
< https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-21490952 >

Baby dust for the pandas! I hope they get their :bfp: very soon!
Thought it was too cute not to share!!

Ha ha - yes. Apparently according to google pandas are pregnant on average 135 days! Lol

Hi ladies - scan pics..... I hope you don't mind me sharing, I am just so excited..... <3<3<3

Attachments

• peanut.JPG
    peanut.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 8
  • peanut1.JPG
    peanut1.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 4
Awww fantastic pics, I'm so very happy for you xxxxx

Oh dreamer! They're amazing!!

My back is really killing me today. :( So glad for a day off tomorrow, hopefully I can rest up and relax.

Feeling you there girly, cleaned the bathroom today and on my hands and knees cleaning the floor and toilet is not good for my back! Had keep sitting down between, feel so exhausted all the time, I wish everything wasn't such an effort, enjoy your day off tomorrow xxx

Thanks Girly xxx

Have a lovely day off tomorrow! I'm very jealous lol. I'm Lucky that I haven't had any backache but been feeling really sick today, and cuddling the toilet this morning and again this evening! Feeling sick and hungry at the same time - is confusing lol.

Xxx

It's such a pain, I haven't told anyone at work so they're giving me just as much as normal and I'm now really starting to struggle. But then, after last time I really don't want to tell them. Not yet.

Take it easy oasis. And thank you!! I think I'm going to have a day of very little. Just need to pop to sainsburys to get some shopping and some new bedding for my mum. Shouldn't be too stressful?! Lol.

Thanks Girly xxx

Have a lovely day off tomorrow! I'm very jealous lol. I'm Lucky that I haven't had any backache but been feeling really sick today, and cuddling the toilet this morning and again this evening! Feeling sick and hungry at the same time - is confusing lol.

Xxx

Oh that's not nice. :hugs: I'm only nauseaus in the morning and last thing at night. The rest of the day I get by okay, until I eat. Everytime I eat it turns my stomach. I'm not evening getting hunger pains. Just sick if I eat. Talk about being difficult!! Lol

I hope it eases up on you though, it's no fun. Xxx

It's such a pain, I haven't told anyone at work so they're giving me just as much as normal and I'm now really starting to struggle. But then, after last time I really don't want to tell them. Not yet.

Take it easy oasis. And thank you!! I think I'm going to have a day of very little. Just need to pop to sainsburys to get some shopping and some new bedding for my mum. Shouldn't be too stressful?! Lol.

What kind of work do you do? I'm the same and my manager has asked me to go to St. Andrews in June to give a presentation, I guess I could and will probably still be able to fly then but I don't really want to go and I don't want to tell her why yet either lol.

Yeh I was only feeling sick morning and night and when I eat too, but now it's more during the day too. I am also actually sick too which I didn't have last time, thankfully not in the day which I'm grateful for, but I have thrown up three times today at home! Xxx

I'm a community nurse so lots of leg dressings and the like. Not light work at all. It's so difficult trying to get out of certain things without telling them why. We have high risk patients with hep C and I'm having to swap with people so I don't go in because I don't want to put bump at risk but I just can't tell them yet. :dohh:

Oh I hope the sickness gets better dreamer. Make sure you rest and get plenty of fluids down you.

Xxx

I'm a community nurse so lots of leg dressings and the like. Not light work at all. It's so difficult trying to get out of certain things without telling them why. We have high risk patients with hep C and I'm having to swap with people so I don't go in because I don't want to put bump at risk but I just can't tell them yet. :dohh:

Oh I hope the sickness gets better dreamer. Make sure you rest and get plenty of fluids down you.

Xxx

Yeh that must be really hard! I work in an office so a lot less physical, but I find even that tiring. Thank you, I'm going to try and have an early night tonight. Have a fab day off! Xxx

Enjoy your day off girly!!

I have been so sick too, especially yesterday. The only meal I could keep down was lunch, so that kept me going for the day, but I was in bed by 7.30, did not actually get to sleep until 4 am. Was feeling like crap this morning. My friend came around to see me, I must have looked awful cause she felt really sorry for me! Lol! She is the only one who knows. And today i had a fever, so I may ahve caught a virus or something.
But yeah, on th whole I'm grateful for those symptoms too! And tbh, it feels less lonely being on here!

Oh and dreamer: loooove the pics!!! Whoop whoop whoop!!

It's funny cause although my nausea is mild most of the time, my food aversions and cravings are really bad, there's not much I can manage to eat and my cravings seem to change all the time, it does still worry me a lot that I don't feel more sick, mostly in the aft and right after eating but I didn't have any cravings at all with the other pregnancies and the food aversions were no where near this bad but I guess there's still time to feel more sick xxx

I was worried the same when the sickness did not really kick in. You still got time. But anyway, the symptoms you've got are good enough!!

Thanks ummi, I hope so, it's def different from any of my other pregnancies this time, my boobs are also still unbearably sore and have been for weeks, also this terrible taste in my mouth is probably my least fav, so I may not have bad sickness but I seem to have just about everything else lol. So you never know, guess I just have to remain hopeful xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->