• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

I've still got 5 and a bit weeks left if they don't start me off saying that ill find out more on Thursday but no way ill have mine before you xx

I dunno if I go 2 over and you're induced early! Or we could be same time:) there's not much in it though hey:) xxx

Hi ladies! Hope you are all well.. Sorry not been posting but been catching up every so often!

Can't believe the home stretch is here and I'm finally on maternity leave with only 16 days til EDD am very excited!!

Something tells me he/she won't be early though but that is good for me as I feel like I need a rest of at least a week!

Looking forward to hearing all your good news arrivals soon!!

Xx

Great to hear from you Pat, wow just 16 days!! Glad all is ok. Have a well deserved rest and keep us posted! Xxx

I've just checked back and I've been on this thread since feb 2nd! Xx

I can't quite believe I am FT today. Tired as Livi has been in my room since just after 6 am. Have xone super nanny bedtime stuff past 3 nights and its much better. 10-20m before she stays in her room so will keep up with it.

Finished work yesterday which is such a nice feeling I was struggling this week and now its done.

Wow pat 16d to go..... we will all have our babies super soon.

Great news about the bedroom routine goddess! Really pleased its working:) xxx

Tonight was just over 2 hours but I think its because dh was home and the routine we established this week was a bit off.

Hb assessment was good but a bit scary. Told her that i have been feelinv my cervix dilating a bit...so I got the talking too about what to do if i am alone and I need to push baby out. Everyone seems to thinm its all going to go so incredibly fast.

Did they check if you were dilated I'm really scared of a quick labour well a too quick labour?? What does it feel like when you feel it dilating xx

Why do they think it will go fast goddess? My mw mentioned it may be quick as my fourth but also said you never know with labours:) so tired. The girl across the roads bf went crazy last night. Smashed stuff in her house then came outside shouting and swearing at the top of his voice threatening to smash her car up and throwing bottles. Police were here for ages. There's a 2 year old in there and I could hear her screaming and crying it was awful. It was v upsetting. He must have woken the street up it was so loud. That was 3am xx

The police will have reported that to social services and if it happens often each time a report will go in after 3 they have to act x

I don't know how she hasn't had that little girl taken off her, she has regular parties with drinking and smoking and loads men in there, she had her eldest taken off her. We don't speak to her. Can't stand it when people behave like that. It's the little un I feel sorry for the mother was screaming as loud indoors as the bf. Thd police would t known that. Hope it was reported xx

They have to report it if there are children in the house even if they are asleep its much worse if they are awake the report would of been into ss this morning xx

Ps empty your inbox lol x

Oh lol sorry my turn now you can't message me! Doing it now xxx

Sounds like an awful situation, I feel so sorry for kids living like that. I think about what I punish myself for with my kids and the reality is they are loved, they are warm, they are secure and mostly happy.

MW just thinks it will be as fast as my last or quicker. It was 3 hours from first contraction till Livi was in my arms.

Its hard to describe the dilation feeling but it happened with E & O too. I was 3cm dilated with both of them before labour even started. I feel a pain right inside the top of my vagina that is different from pressure of the baby. I might be wrong but I assume its what is happening.

Goddess that's why I'm worried about labour with jake it was 20 minutes from first pain til he was out just pleased I had went for a routine appointment and they offered a sweep else I would of had him at home xx

Just be prepared for everything. I am hoping its fast, but not mentally prepared if it happens to be a long drawn out thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->