****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Oh god I don't think mine will be that quick at all! Bet mines hours:( here's my 37 week bump anyways as I'm at Adams nans and she's got a full length mirror x.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1
Have not taken a bump pic in ages. Should really take another one at some point.

DH is annoying me right now...he hurt his back about a week ago and he is totally immobile. He is grumpy and shouting at everyone because he is in pain and he can barely walk. I am obviously thinking about myself and I am just annoyed. I am having to do everything in the house lifting heavy groceries and massive boxes in the garage yesterday to find all the baby clothes..he never even attempted to help granted he can't. Its a bad state when a 37w pregnany women is helping her husband get out of chairs and bed. Its brilliant.

That would annoy me too and don't lift to much it might bring labour on xx

I know I am trying not too but when you are the only one that can you dont have much choice.

I know I am being selfish because he isn't putting it on and is in a great deal of pain, but I cant really help it.

I know he probably can't but I can totally agree with it being annoying as I was like that when other half was in bed ill when we are really bad we just have to do are best with everything men seem to be able to rest more xx

I know...my pelvis and back have been killing me for ages but you dont take to your bed, as much as you would like too.

Goddess try not to do too much, easier said than done! I feel well sorry for you as I'm the same with my back etc at mo and there's no way I could manage heavy stuff etc. what rotten luck he's hurt himself. Hope he's better soon xx

He's better but still needs to take it easy otherwise he will set himself back.

Tonne of head banging on my cervix the that stops me in my tracks. Pelvis is agony.

Dyed my hair yesterday and got a cut too.

I can't believe how close you both are I'm dying to get baby out not I'm ill and just seem to be worse every day x

I am in that position of wanting to hold on till my parents arrive, but every day the pain gets worse and I think i can't wait until this baby is out. Someone was telling me today that there first 2 babies arrived roughly the same time as me but her third was almost 2.5 weeks overdue and I thought i really cant do this for another 5 weeks...hopefully he/she will arrive on the day that my parents do or if he/she comes early that is fine too.

Hannah ds will be here soon enough and you might be before us you never know.

I thought the same as ds 4 was 13 days overdue. I suddenly thought today omg come Saturday it could be another month!!! I'm getting loads cervix pains, they literally stop me in my tracks too and some make me yelp but at the same time I'm so so scared of labour after last time xxx

Me too. I can't stop saying to DH I dont want to go into labour. Obviously its inevitable and I think the lack of control about it is hard. Hope its over soon and we all have good stories to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->