****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Yes - I think that's natural to be worried. I got my nhs scan date through today - 2nd April so I'll be 13+2 hopefully by then. Thank you ladies for keeping me sane! Xxx

On cm i don't know when it stops but I am still getting it now :blush:

Ooh!! Not too long. It feels like forever until I get there! Lol. Although I have got my first midwife appointment on Monday so not too far away. I bet you can't wait!!

Tmi but like a lot? I'm still wearing panty liners because of it at the moment (only the really thin ones). Does it ease up some? Sorry for the yucky questions. Lol.

He he - that's ok, it's not tmi, I just can't really remember to compare - but yes I guess still a fair bit - I'll pay more attention from now on lol. Xxx

Lol. Thanks. It's so hard knowing what to expect when this is all completely new!! I'm still getting the very odd occasion where everything feels a bit wet and then I have to run and check its not blood. But no where near as often as I was at like 5 weeks. That's not even how my last m/c started anyway so I'm not sure why I keep expecting it. :dohh:

How is it I have all these symptoms and can still sit here and think 'oh I don't feel pregnant'?? Mega :dohh:!! Lol. Xxx

Hi ladies, hope you are all well. Dreamer - congrats on your scan, Ummi hang in there hun and stay positive. When is your next scan? Girly - the joys of being preg feeling like you're leaking. Lol! It will decrease as you get further on.
Sorry I've been quiet, have had a strange couple days. Tuesday I was feeling great so started cleaning bedrooms, throwing out clutter etc. Yesterday I slept most of the day, had a terrible migraine and could barely eat. I took some paracetamol doc had given me and threw it back up! Went back to bed for 2 hours before I could eat anything. Then was up all night going to the toilet lol! Feel a bit more normal today at least, just tired. Scan tomorrow...nervous but excited :) xx

Hi ladies, been off line since last Fri due to a faulty phone, hope everyone is ok, I completely lost symptoms for two days last Fri and it worried me sick then everything came back along with new,symptoms! Xx

That's brilliant Oasis, what's your new symptoms? How are you feeling?x

Thanks fifemum:) I've now got the permanent indigestion type pain I had with my son, it's like really bad hunger pain but no matter what you eat it doesn't go away, I had it the whole 9 months with my son, wasn't entirely thrilled to get that back! Also no matter how much I drink I've had a constant headache since Sunday which my mw tells me is down to the hormones and to be expected, also I have a permanently stuffed up nose, feeling pretty grotty which dh is pleased about, in a nice way of course lol xxx

Hi Patabs this is the baking soda test https://www.whattoexpect.com/wom/pregnancy/the-baking-soda-gender-test.aspx#

50:50 chance, have fun!

Have just done the test - so far Chinese gender prediction says boy, and the soda test does too. Will try the cabbage one soon too just to see. Will be nice if its a boy, have 2 girls already :) When I was 15 weeks wi the girls I bought a 20 quid gender test on amazon. Similar to a hpt, you pee on stick and if it turns pink it's a girl, blue it's a boy. Was accurate for me, so if I get impatient I'll probably do that again. Have heard draino does similar and is v accurate. Good luck! Xx

Lol! Wow you're having a time of it hun, the headaches are prob worst symptom, well right after sickness. Are you still eating ok? I'm off chocolate, prefer savoury for a change. Also appetite comes and goes and I'm frustrated cos I want something but don't know what lol! Coffee makes me sick and chicken has no flavour whatsoever, so I can't eat it. Strange. Must be taste buds. Already having to undo jean buttons too so think I'm gonna show early (not ideal when you don't want to tell people incase something happens)
I hope you feel better soon, cold symptoms aren't nice. Have you had cravings yet? I'm sure you'll find what baby wants soon, they let you know lol! :) My first daughter was eggs mashed with butter, second was cherries and cheese :) Both had me eating ice poles at the end though in labour. This one is v different. X

I'm eating a little better, my appetite seems better sometimes than others! I still can't stand chocolate, was a massive fan before lol, had loads cravings when my food aversions were at their worst, peanuts, mustard, pickled onions, egg sandwiches, not altogether lol. Not so many now but a constant one is chicken Korma, and I'm a veggie! Not had that one as it's really the chicken Korma I'm craving not veggie one. I've lost 4lb since the start but I think that's from going off all the rubbish etc, I'm sure I'll make that up later, me too are finding the waist of clothes getting very snug! Xxx

Nice symptoms ladies!! Take care and try and get some rest when possible.

Fife: thx hun, my scan is on wednesday, at last! I'll be 9+5 already. i'm really scared. I'm imagining all the scenarios, positives, but I also have to get prepared for the worst. My friend will take the kids with her for the afternoon.

The thing is, I really feel pg. i have been on and off food as well, can't sleep on my tommy like i used to.(and usually that happens only around 4-5 months pg). And even though my trousers are the stretchy kind, I feel they are a bit tighter too. And today I went out with the kids and I had the pelvic pain I usually get after 5 months. I really don't know what to think... Just hoping it's not my body playing tricks on me.
Sorry, tmi, but anyone had ewcm? My cm was very creamy since after O, but this week started to become more ew like.

How are you all feeling today?

Oasis glad youre eating is getting better. The korma is a weird one, have you had any? Some veggies I know had cravings for burgers etc. strange how that happens.
Ummi, keep thinking positive, you're doing well. It's amazing having the pg symptoms too, some reassurance. You're body is clearly preparing for the LO and don't worry about ewcm, that's totally normal. You'll have some discharge throughout early pregnancy. It'll be 12 weeks before you know it :) Keep us all updated on your scan hun. Hope all goes well. Have they been keeping in touch with you?xx

Thx hun. No, absolutely no news from gp or mw!! I'll see how it goes at the epau, and take it from there. ( can't be bothered to call then and potentially have a fight with them)

I haven't had any chicken Korma but I dream about it! It's the chicken I really want dh offered to make me a veggie version but it's just not the same, yes very strange how veggies crave meatxxxx

Ummi it's great you're still having symptoms, my cm is mostly just wet but on a couple of occasions it's def been ew, so so hoping for you xxxx

Thanks fifemum:) I've now got the permanent indigestion type pain I had with my son, it's like really bad hunger pain but no matter what you eat it doesn't go away, I had it the whole 9 months with my son, wasn't entirely thrilled to get that back! Also no matter how much I drink I've had a constant headache since Sunday which my mw tells me is down to the hormones and to be expected, also I have a permanently stuffed up nose, feeling pretty grotty which dh is pleased about, in a nice way of course lol xxx

I wonder if this is actually what I'm feeling. I feel like I'm starving, constantly! But I can't manage to eat much. Either the thought of food makes me want to throw up or the cooking smell does it!! Lol.

Ummi - I haven't been able to sleep on my front since week 5! I always sleep on my front. It's making getting comfortable in bed really difficult.

Oasis: i think cravings have a signification though, it's your body telling you you need certain types of nutrients. You may need to increase your protein intake (which ever way suits you). With ds2 I completely went off meat, have almost been a veggie for 9 months!! Lol! So instead I was craving nuts, and loads of fish!

Thx girly! I know the feeling, I usually feel so comfy and cosy when I sleep on my front.

Hi ladies,

Wow lots going on today O:) Ummi, that's great that you feel pregnant - that must be a good sign :hugs: I am not sure I feel pregnant, just ill, though maybe that is what feeling pregnant is like lol. I maybe be getting ahead of myself but can't wait to feel some kind of movement! Then I think I'll feel pregnant.

I also like sleeping on my front, I've found if I put a pillow next to me, I can sort of lie partly on it on my front and get comfy that way.....

I have been craving all sorts of things and especially things I can't have and am missing e.g. Runny eggs and cambert cheese! (not together) He he. I've also gone completely off red meat, the thought of it and the taste does nothing for me anymore - very strange, I used to love lamb! But now it's chicken and pork (sorry to the veggies!)

I also did the Chinese gender prediction test and it said girl, along with the baking soda, and my placenta position - so I am bound to be having a boy now lol.

Feeling like I am really showing already - not sure how I am going to conceal it! Feel like everyone must suspect already!

Xx

Oh and does anyone else have 'baby brain'?! I meant to put the pot of herbs away in the cupboard and put it in the washing up bowl (which was full of water!) much to dh's amusement! And at work I struggle to remember people's names and words for things - it's on the tip of my tongue but I can't quite access it! He he xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->