****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Definitely got pregnancy brain already!! Lol. OH just keeps laughing at me and the the stupid things I do.

I don't feel pregnant at all. Then I remember all these symptoms I have and wonder if everyone feels like this?! Maybe it takes having a bump for me to feel pregnant? I'll let you know when I start feeling pregnant. Lol.

I usually love beef, now all I'm craving (meat-wise) is pork. I need to stop thinking of food. It makes me hungry then I feel sick.

I feel like I am hungry all the time! I feel sick a lot so that makes me not fancy much, but then even when I don't feel too bad and have quite a good meal - I feel physically full but still have sort of hungry pangs - why is that? Lol.

I think that is a pregnancy symptom you know, hunger pains even after eating! That and the constant headache are the worst for me right now. Only managed crumpets for tea, after knocking the first pack all over the floor to the delight of the dog! I'm so clumsy right now:) I think I'll have some nuts everyday, perhaps you're right ummi and I need some protein, I've been eating hard boiled eggs and tuna (only once a week for the tuna) plus quorn when I can manage it but perhaps I need a bit more xxx

Having lots of cramping tonight and that just terrifies me :(

Oasis - the headaches sound horrible. Have you tried taking paracetamol and drinking lots of water? That might help xxx

Dur - it's horrible, but try not to worry - I get some cramping/stretching too, I think it's normal..... Unless it's really bad and accompanied by bleeding.... It's just baby needing a bit more room.... Hope you're ok? Xxx

I am really clumsily/ forgetful - mostly the last two days - I forgot to set the alarm today! Lol. Though luckily woke up anyway.

Xxx

No hun I won't take the paracetamol, I know it's safe but even with the severe pain I've had with my leg for 3 weeks I took nothing, doc tried to give me codeine but I said no, I just struggle through:) I do drink loads, my wee is clear so it can't be that, must just be hormones! I hope they go soon though, I hate headaches Xxxx

Oasis - it sounds like the hormones. I'm in same boat. I've taken paracetamol, but seem to throw it up straight after. Sleep is the best thing for them. It's supposed to be all the changing hormones in your body while LO is developing. It should lessen after 12 weeks. Feel so sick today but have scan so can't eat loads. Probably nerves. Keeping fingers and toes crossed everything is fine and I see a heartbeat :) :) xx

Thanks Guys for the warm and positive welcome.

Still no symptoms for me except every increasing boobs much to the amusement of OH - dread to think what size I'll end up at they continue at this rate.

Good luck with the scans Girly922 and Fifemum85. Looking forward to seeing your pictures. I don't have a scan date yet but I'm seeing the midwife on the 18th March which will be 7weeks and 4 days so I'm hoping that they will send me for a scan soon after that.

Hoping everyone has a good day.
x

Oasis - it sounds like the hormones. I'm in same boat. I've taken paracetamol, but seem to throw it up straight after. Sleep is the best thing for them. It's supposed to be all the changing hormones in your body while LO is developing. It should lessen after 12 weeks. Feel so sick today but have scan so can't eat loads. Probably nerves. Keeping fingers and toes crossed everything is fine and I see a heartbeat :) :) xx

I have absolutely everything crossed for you hunni, it will be fine and I can't wait to hear the good news when you get back, thinking of you xxxx

HI ...
First and foremost Congrats!!!! So glad to see someone enjoying pregnancy as they should. Don't want to bog your joy with my confusion, but I read your post and saw all the info @ the bottom of the post and I'm honestly embarasposed. I have no idea what any of that is ,well some I do but not most. I just recently took hpt and came back positive,haven't had a period since jan and just went thru a stilll birth alone in sept at &asically 26 weeks. I was just wonderin if you had any words of encouragement for me or any advice. I'm scaried to death ,not sure if could survive another loss like that, don't have ne support really and financially let's jus not even bring that part up. I'm not over my son yet and I feel like I'm taking away from him if I go thru with this preggnancy not to mention l the father really doesn't want the baby. Not sure. Who to turn to or .. what... any words would help again congrats... Sorry if its kinda sloppy trying to post from my cell phone that's absolutely garbage. Good Luck!

Ladies I was just washing up when I felt really wet, I went to the toilet and there was quite a bit of brown blood, I'm so scared, this is how both my mc started. I'm going to the hospital at 3. They will scan me but I'm now thinking it's all over, I feel numb xx

Ladies I was just washing up when I felt really wet, I went to the toilet and there was quite a bit of brown blood, I'm so scared, this is how both my mc started. I'm going to the hospital at 3. They will scan me but I'm now thinking it's all over, I feel numb xx

Hang in there Oasis! It's not bright red so I think that is a good thing. Not be to personal but did you have sex or anything that might have loosened some old blood? Don't give up hope yet. Thoughts and prayers are with you. Xx

Oasis - I am so sorry you are having a scare, as Due said, try stay positive - it could be nothing. Lots and lots of hugs and thinking of you xxx

Oasis, I'm sorry you're scared. I really hope it's nothing to worry about hunny. Good luck at the hospital. Let us know how it goes. I'll be thinking of you. :hugs:

Good luck at your scan today fife. Can't wait to hear about your little bean.

Welcome mxdemotions88. I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I hope things get easier for you. We're all scared here. But just trying to enjoy what we've got right now. I'm sorry I can't offer much advice.

AFM - I haven't had cramping in several days now. I keep wondering where it's gone. I'm getting plenty of other symptoms but I still get worried as everything should still be stretching shouldn't it?! I hate this constant worry. I just wish I could enjoy it all more.

My stretching/cramping is only now and then 😊 I think we are all programmed to worry about everything though! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->