****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Fingers crossed for you Oasis. I know it's difficult but try to stay calm and remain positive. Big hugs x

Mxdemotions - welcome to the thread and so sorry for your loss. I think the only thing that helps is time, it doesn't mean you get over it, but it becomes easier. I also had lots of love and support from my family, if the dad isn't supportive I hope there is someone else you can confide in. I think it's natural to feel guilty about a new pregnancy, but I don't think you need to, It doesn't replace what you lost xxx

Oasis: will be thinking of you. Hope it all goes ok this afternoon, and that it's just a nasty scare. *hugs*

Mxdemotion: sorry for your loss. Totally agree with dreamer though. Maybe try and think of it this way: each baby is different. The baby you lost, well, you loved him/her as an individual. This baby, is another child that you will love too, just like dreamer said, it won't replace the first one, but you'll love him/her for his/her own uniqueness. You still have some time to see if the dad is involved or not (sometimes they do change their mind when it becomes more real dor them). In the mean time try and build a strong network of people who can support you in this journey.
Happy and healthy 9 months.

I'm just on the way home, everything is ok, baby was moving nodding head, moving feet, no areas of bleeding at all. Baby was measuring 29mm right in the upper scale of normal but dh is 6ft 5! He was a lovely consultant he said there was absolutely no concern in his eyes at this exact time, no explanation for the brown blood but due to my history he advised complete pelvic rest, we hadn't bd at all but apparently orgasms can also be an issue, so from now on def nothing! Once again cried with relief. Have 3 pics will post one when I get home, thank you all for your constant support, it really means a lot xxxxx

Such a relief Oasis! Your post almost made me cry. Really glad your lil bean is thriving. xxx

Such a relief to hear that Oasis... what a scare. Just wondering had you been constipated or anything and pushing out a poo before that can sometimes cause old brown blood.

Excellent news Oasis!!! SO happy for you, can't wait to see the pics :happydance:

That's great oasis! I'm so glad your little bean is doing well. Rest up hunny :)

Thank you all so much, just on the way to get ds from pre school, I have to say although we haven't bd we have still had a few romantic episodes (don't know how else to put that!) And I think maybe the orgasm could have been an issue as I'm not sure it's coincidence that one of those episodes was this morning, so, she says with a red face, I am off anything to do with sex altogether now! The consultant didn't say he thought it was this but I'd rather be safe than sorryXxxxxx

Attachments

• IMAG1170-1.jpg
    IMAG1170-1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 7
Sorry been a while since no posted so catching up and you have all been busy!!

Oasis - so glad everything is ok and that's a fab pic! I'm with you I haven't fooled around with DH at all either am to scared too!

Dreamer/Goddess - got my NHS scan date too and it's also 2/4 it feels like a lifetime to wait still it here's hoping we all come out with some fab news!

Due - hope the cramping is easing, I tend to worry at night as I stretch a lot in my sleep and really notice it then.

Ummi- roll on next week got my fingers crossed for you!

:flower: to the new ladies congrats and welcome and :hugs: to all I've missed

AFM I have felt really really tired this week I have been in bed by 9 and it's been a rather emotional one too, it was a year today we moved into our lovely new home and also the day I had my first MC so I've had really weird feelings, it's also my wedding anniversary in a few days so a very strange time all in all. Am trying to be as positive as possible but gosh it's so hard sometimes.
Anyway before I start blubbing...
xx

I am sorry pat, it was very hard getting through the due date of my first loss last year, I really feel for you, it's our 1st wedding anniversary Sunday, at least with todays good news it can be a happy day, and no more fooling around for us either, well me anyway, just not worth the worry:) xxxxxx

Absolutely gorgeous pic oasis! I'm with you with not DTD. To be honest I haven't really felt up to it recently what with being so tired and feeling sick. Definitely scared of doing anything too.

Oh pattabs, I hope you're feeling ok. Big :hugs:

Thanks girly, I've read loads of posts from women saying they bleed after sex, bright red blood too some of them, there's just no way I could do that, I'd be terrified, seeing that brown blood today was frightening enough, let alone red xx

Oasis: nice pic! It's amazing how your baby has changed since the last one!! So glad he/she is doing ok!
We haven't dtd for quite some time too. But it's quite difficult knowing I could be having a mmc... We'll make up for it at another time!

Pat: so sorry you've not been feeling well. Hope you everything gets better soon. Last year we lost our home too, just 3 weeks before that we lost our baby too. New year's day was my due date and 3 weeks later we lost our business. But thank God, we're getting better day by day. Hope everything will be ok for you too with a little rainbow to cuddle in a few months time! xxx

Thank you ummi, we all seem to have been through so much, I lost my precious dad Aug 2011, then my nan Jan 2012, she was my second mum, then dh grandad who was basically his dad in May 2012, then two babies, I sometimes wonder how we can get through so many terrible things but somehow we do. Xxxxxxx

Oasis that's a fab pic! Did they do an internal or abdominal scan? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->