****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Internal scan dreamer, the difference in a consultant scanning me to a trainee was amazing! Xx

I've got my first scan today. I'm soo nervous/excited/scared. Wish me luck. Lol.

I'm so so excited for you girly, can't wait to hear all about it:) loads luck xxxxxx

Will thinking about you today girly. Hope it all goes ok. xxx

Morning ummi, how are you feeling today xxxxxx

Thx for asking. Those last few days before the scan are just nerve wrecking. I'm trying to get busy as much as I can. I also have been spotting on thursday and today again. It's weird because it's a bright pink streak mixed with ewcm. Not enough to wear a protection, and it just stops. So both times i just thought "this is it, it's over" and then nothing... Gid only knows what's going in there!

And you? Feeling better today?

How's everyone else?

Morning ladies,

Thanks for all the support, I have never posted on any other forums until BnB and it's made such a difference this past year. Here's hoping 2013 will be a happy one for us all.

Girly - lots of luck Hun, just focus and picture that fab scan you will be holding soon!

Ummi - so sorry this uncertainty is a nightmare, hang in there for Wed :hugs:

Have a great weekend ladies..esp for those of you who are able to celebrate mothers day..an hoping next year will be my first :winkwink:

Ummi I'm so praying for a good outcome for you, these last few days will be tough, I still can't believe they let you go this long but soon at least you will know for definite, everything crossed. I still have the tiniest amount of brown, only on wiping, the consultant said it may take a few days to go completely, so here's hoping it doesn't happen again. I spend most of the day feeling sick, looking forward to that going that's for sure xxxxxxx

Thanx. Hope that brown blood is going away soon. It's NOT welcome!!
At least the sickness is a good symptom, and can go away when your spotting goes too! I never thought being PAL would be so tough! Especially those first weeks!
Try and relax as much as you can (easier said than done !)

Thank you:) I know it really seems to have been one thing after another but the only thing you can do is go day by day, every day past is one day further to where we want to be xxxxx

Ummi hang in there hun, don't worry too much. I'm sure LO is fine, just making room.

Oasis - Glad all is ok, you're scan pics are so clear! How are you feeling?

Girly - good luck for your scan! Looking forward to hearing how it goes :)

Mxdemotions - welcome hun, congrats on your hpt positive!! I know it'll be hard but hang in there, just look at each pregnancy differently. You'll always remember losses but you'll be able to love this LO equally. You're DH will be hurting too but he will accept baby. It takes time :)

Dreamer - hope you are well. How you feeling?

Scan went well, didn't get a pic though :( I'm 6 weeks 6 days today. Baby is measuring fine, everything in right place. And saw baby's heartbeat!!! :) :) Over the moon! I've to go back at 12 weeks but if I have any problems or worries before then they might do a 10 week one :) x

That's fantastic news Fife!!! Sorry you didn't get a pic though, you'll get it next time.

Oopse pressed submit too quickly. I'm good today - tho feeling quite sick!
It's my sisters birthday so she is coming to stay at mine tonight with her hubby and we are all going out for dinner. I haven't told her I'm pregnant and feel like I want to keep it a secret a while longer. We're close - but I just want to get to the stage when I can say I'm pregnant and get really excited rather than I am but it's still early etc. I think I will probably have to say though as otherwise a) i need to disguise how sick I feel b) stay up past 9pm lol, c) there is loads on the menu I can't have/ don't fancy and d) I need a good cover for nt drinking - I'm going with 'I have a headache - but might have one in a bit' lol.

Thought that make you ladies smile and sure you can definetly relate! Lol.

Xxxx

Dreamer have fun tonight trying to keep your cover...

That made me smile indeed! ;-)

Ho and I forgot who was talking about baby brain, but today I realised that Yesterday when I wrapped the leftovers of grated cheese that was in a small plate, I didn't put the plate back in the fridge, but in the cupboard on top of the other plates! Hahaha!!

Scan went well. I saw my little pumpkin. It was amazing. The moment I saw that heartbeat I started crying. Lol. Measuring 7+2 so only a day behind. :cloud9:

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/90320744-851E-470B-A519-757F2B529FF6-3299-00000300DAFBD8EA.jpg

Ps. Ummi that made me laugh loads!! Just like the sort of things I've been doing recently!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->