****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Fifemum congrats!!! So pleased for you, I'm ok hunni, bit rough but ok:)

Girly congrats to you also, so lovely to hear good news xxxx

Girly! Congrats! Lovely pic. Your lil bean is so cute, looks like a little duckling!!

Thanks ladies. I'm absolutely over the moon!!

Hi Everyone!! Can I join?? I'm still in disbelief, even after 2 ultrasounds!! We miscarried at 7wks on Christmas morning 2012, then I went through an MRI to make sure my uterus was okay and lots of bloodwork. We were planning on starting to "try" in the next couple months. But I guess our celebration after getting the good news on the MRI uhhh stuck! So I'm now 7wks and doing well according to ultrasound and labwork. Having some different symptoms this time with lots of tummy issues, but it's all for a fabulous reason!

Hi lilbeanfolk, I'm so sorry for your loss but massive congrats on your surprise pregnancy:) I've had 3 scans but I still find it hard to take in, even with all the symptoms, even though I've seen baby it's still hard to believe it's truexxxxx

Happy Mother's Day ( if you're in the UK) to all the mummy's and mummy's-to-be!

Welcome to the thread lilbeanfolk!

How is everyone today?

Xxx

Welcome lilbeanfolk. Congrats on your surprise bfp :thumbup:

Happy mummies day ladies. OH sent me a card from my little bean. Never knew there was a post office in my uterus! :haha:

Hope you've all had a lovely relaxing day.

Awww that's lovely!

I am off to tell dh off for not thinking of that LOL.

Xxx

Lol!! He bought it to me in bed and after he said that I rolled over and said (jokingly) 'oh what so my womb has a post office but no gift shop?!' :haha: OH didn't find it as funny. I thought it was quite a good come back. Lol. He really is amazing!

Xxx

Lol awww how lovely:) I've had as good a day as I can feeling so ill! I think I could handle one or two symptoms but the combination is a killer, I think the worst right now is the exhaustion and headaches, had one everyday for weeks, ah well roll on third trimester! How is everyone feeling today? Xxxx

Can anyone tell me how I can get a ticker please cause it doesn't seem to be working :(

I feel sick and exhausted too and extremely moody and emotional which really annoying my OH cause he just doesn't understand

Thank you oasis, dreamer, and girly!!! Glad to be joining you all!!

Very sad news ladies I had an appointment this morning and it looks like the baby's heart has stopped. I am very sad, I just don't understand it.

Oh no! *hugs*
I am so very sorry hun. How far along are you?
I feel for you :'(

Oh due I'm so terribly terribly sorry, that's devastating news Xxxxxxxxxx

Due I am so so sorry for you :hugs: I hope you are ok, I know you must be devastated. Could they give you any answers? Thinking of you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->