****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Due, so sorry to hear your news. I know nothing that we say will make it any easier, but you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Due I am so sorry to read your news. I can understand why you are so heartbroken. My thouhts are with you. I hope someone can give you some answers.

Due I'm so so sorry. I know that there's nothing anyone can say to make this any better. Take time to get through this hunny. Thinking of you. Xxxx

Due, thinking of you hun. Sorry for your loss xx

Thank you all for your thoughts. I go in for a D & C on Wednesday. They are going to test the tissue and do some follow up testing on me once I recover. Maybe I'll get some answers but for now there isn't one.
I'll be thinking of all you ladies and checking in on you. Take care of yourselves and your precious rainbows.

Hi girls

Copied and paste from another thread I posted in:
Update: hopes are slowly fading away... I've had bad cramping yesterday evening. I am bleeding again today but it's quite heavy. Trying to hold everything together. I'm tired of all of this, physically and emotionnally. Sorry for the rant girls.

Hi girls

Copied and paste from another thread I posted in:
Update: hopes are slowly fading away... I've had bad cramping yesterday evening. I am bleeding again today but it's quite heavy. Trying to hold everything together. I'm tired of all of this, physically and emotionnally. Sorry for the rant girls.

Thinking of you. I know nothing we say will make it better. Hang in there Hun.

Due, Ummi, - I don't know what to say, you are both in my thoughts and I am so sorry you are having to go through this. If there is anything we can do - Sometimes it really helped me to talk about it and other times I just wanted to be left alone. I hope you both stay in touch let us know how you get on tomorrow. Try and keep your strength up xxxx

Ummi I'm so sorry, I haven't stopped thinking of you lately, I was praying for a miracle for you, I'm so very sorry to hear this, I wish there was something I could sayxxxxxxxxx

Ummi I'm so sorry you're going through such a tough time. If you need to talk we're all here. Thinking of you xxx

Due- I'm so sorry to hear your news! Can they do some testing, when I had my MC they sent tissue off for testing. But I also know either way it's so sad and disappointing, hugs to you.

Ummi I am so very sorry to hear this. Have you been booked in for a scan or anything or are you keeping the same date that you had? Thinking of you.

Ummi, I hope you are ok. Have they scanned you, referred you yet? Xx

Thx joanne. Well my scan is tomorrow anyway. I did have hopes that it was a big mistake, especially that lately I had huge pgcy symptoms. I'm having really painful cramps now. At least the hope kept me going me going till now.
Thx for all the support.

:hugs: will be checking in tomorrow. I hope that there is still some good news but I do admit that it doesn't sound too good. I am so sorry that you are going through this, you have had a really difficult journey thus far.

Ummi it's only natural to hope, especially with the pregnancy symptoms, I so don't want to raise your hopes but I'm still hoping for a miracle for you, my thoughts are with you xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->