****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Thx ladies for the support.
So I had my scan, and it's not good news. The sac is measuring 6 weeks, still empty (supposed to be 9+5 today). I chose to have a procedure done now (mva) as I cannot bare waiting more than that. The staff here is very suportive, couldn't praise them more. Just took the medecines and I'm now waiting 1 hour for them to work and then I'll have the procedure done under local anaesthetic. Then I can go home. A friend of mine is looking after the kids.

Ok so enough about me. I hope everyone is ok. I'll be stalking you all from time to time to check up on your rainbows!!! *hugs* to everyone.

Ummi I agree you are being so very very brave, my thoughts are with you, I hope you're as ok as you can be under the circumstances, wishing you loads luv xxxxxxxx

Ummi :hugs: thinking of you this evening and hope all goes well with the procedure, stay strong :hugs:

Ummi I'm really sorry. I hope you're as okay as you can be. You've been so strong all through this. I hope you have a speedy recovery from the procedure and take plenty of time to get through this. Sending you lots of love and :hugs: xxx

My poor ds 4 has a very bad cough so I was up and down all night with him and ended up bringing him in our bed in the end bless him so a bit tired today, how is everyone else? Xxx

I'm having a bad day today. Just feel really down and negative. Only ms so far has been the occasional mild queasiness so irrationally fearing the worst. After spending the past year ttc,I thought I'd be so happy to be pregnant. I never thought it would be this tough. Seeing the midwife on Monday so hopefully I can get a scan shortly afterwards to put my mind at ease.

Ummi, I agree you are very brave hun. My thoughts are with you. I hope your procedure has went well and you're feeling better. Love an hugs nd I with you all the best ttc in the future hun. It will happen for you xx

I'm having a bad day today. Just feel really down and negative. Only ms so far has been the occasional mild queasiness so irrationally fearing the worst. After spending the past year ttc,I thought I'd be so happy to be pregnant. I never thought it would be this tough. Seeing the midwife on Monday so hopefully I can get a scan shortly afterwards to put my mind at ease.

Manxcat I know how you feel. Have mcd 3 times and I should be excited that I'm past the 6 weeks and hb is there but I'm scared to get too comfortable incase anything happens. Totally wiped out and nausea is so bad my appetite is all over the place. Have midwife at 4 today so hoping she can reassure me or set up a 10 week scan cos I'm gonna be a nervous wreck up til the 12 weeks! :) Hopefully you're midwife will do the same. I keep reading this is normal but none of my prev pregnancies were as draining. Hopefully we will be looking back nd laughing at this in a few months xx

Even though I've got to ten weeks today I just can't rest easy, especially as I lost the first baby last year at 11 plus 4, the closer I get to that stage the more nervous I feel not better, every slight twinge or pull or different sensation has me worried despite the fact that my mc started with painful contractions and bleeding, I still hate the twinges, thinking somethings wrong, I've still got a way to go before the 2nd April and my 12 week scan:( I wasn't gunna get a Doppler but I must admit I'm thinking about it xxxxx

Ummi / Due - thinking of you both today with a heavy heart. xxxxx

Oasis - sorry to hear your ds is poorly. I have the upmost respect for all the mums on here! It's exhausting enough just being pregnant! Though it must be nice to have been through it before and know a little more what to expect :flower:

Manxcat - how far along are you? It's totally normal I think to have mixed emotions and be up and down. It's the hormones I think and it is a really scary time. Xx

Fife - good luck with your scan today. It will be great! xx

Oasis - I have a Doppler (angel sounds) but want to try it around bow but I am also a bit wary of using it.... I think it's really hard even for professionals to get a hb even at 12 weeks, although you could be lucky. I did try after my last scan as I had only heard the heartbeat a few hours earlier so I thought it wouldn't panic me... If I didn't hear anything (which I didn't) ..... Tho that was around 9 weeks....

Feeling quite poorly today - really bad headache and the sickness has returned the last three nights.... I couldn't keep anything down last night :shrug:

Xxx

Thanks dreamer, feeling very tired today but he seems a little better since waking up, he's caught so many things since starting pre school last Sep bless him. Xxxx

Thanks dreamer, feeling very tired today but he seems a little better since waking up, he's caught so many things since starting pre school last Sep bless him. Xxxx

Awwww bless. I meant to say congrats on ten weeks - I worry all the time too but it is reassuring to be in double figures! I have a scan tomorrow and feeling really really scared - I think if it is ok tomorrow it will be further than I got last time (I had the mc at 12+2 - but they think I lost it much earlier).

Xxx

I know what you mean dreamer if I can't fund the hb I would worry but I read so many posts on here about women that have them, I have to say at 11 plus 2 2 days befire I lost them my mw couldn't find the heartbeat and said it was too early, but, we did hear baby move which I actually felt only because I think she was pressing down, so I know baby was alive 2 days before I lost them, will never get over that:( so I'm so not sure what to do, on the other hand I'm worrying about my 12 week scan and the results of the nuchal test which I'm expecting to be high cause of my age, I've only just found out the NHS tests are only 80% accurate versus private which are 97% accurate, they're about 195 in my area. I've had an amnio with dd 12 when the blood test they used back then came back high risk, she wasn't. The 1% chance of mc worries me so much, someone has to be that poor soul. I dunno, so many worries at mo and I've had a headache for 4 weeks now, exhausted, feeling pretty crap all round, so much for blooming lol xxxxx

Oh and masses of luck for tomorrow, what time is it hunni xxx

Thanks Dreamer - I'm seven weeks today (need to sort my ticker out don't I). My mmc was discovered at 11 weeks although they didn't give me a date of when the baby died. I just a nervous wreck at present.

Dreamer / Fife - good luck with the scans and look forward to seeing your pictures. Big hugs to us all x

Hi everyone :wave:

I started this thread and never come on here! :dohh: I'm so glad you all have kept it going and everyone is doing so well supporting eachother.

I am, like many of you, paranoid during this first trimester and counting down the days til I get to 12 weeks. I am trying my best to stay OFF LINE as I always seem to stumble upon a story/situation that scares me to death.

I am really trying to stay positive during this time. its tough as you guys know! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I have my 2nd appt. next week and I can't wait. it will be my 2nd ultrasound so Im thrilled. I'll be 10 weeks 6 days so just 1 day shy of 11 weeks YAY!

I plan on starting to tell family once we hit 12 weeks and then work people that following week once im 12.5 to 13 weeks. How are you all doing with telling people? are you waiting? its SOOOOOOO hard.

Hope you are all doing well! xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->