****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Fantastic dreamer but I'm afraid me too goddess I'm no where near slim size 14 but pushing on a 16 trousers at mo with my already showing belly so I'm not sure I'd have much luck! I've got an app when I'm 16 weeks with mw so will wait til then I think, reckon I'd only worry if I couldn't find it lol I've got enough worries as it is:) xxxxx

Oasis - according to my LMP I'm currently 10+5 today and will be 13+2 on the 2nd but as I measured a few days bigger at my 8 weeks scan they are not sure if I am further along or not.

Dreamer - I think the combined is optional it's both the NT scan plus a blood test. Reading the literature it should be done between 11 and 13 weeks.

Thanks Pat - I found this https://www.babycentre.co.uk/a544491/nuchal-translucency-nt-scan- and it says up to 13+6 if that helps.... Tho I guess depends how much further on you are xxx

Pat that's quite strange as I was having these tests last year with my first pregnancy, I actually got my scan letter a few days after loosing the baby, which hurt a lot, but by the time I would of got to the scan I would of been 14 weeks exactly! So it would have been too late for me, no one ever said anything, strange , this time I will be 12 plus 4 xxx

You do some blood work, have the NT scan between 11 -13+6 weeks and then you have some more blood work around 16 weeks ish and they combine everything together. I hear the blood work is notoriously inaccurate.

I was going to use my doppler last night but thankfully my husband talked me out of it. He knew I would freak out if I could not find it depsite knowing that the likliehood of that was high. Our DHs are so sensible sometimes, he was totally right.

I am about a UK size 16 for the most part although probably in the middle of a 16-18 right now which is thouroughly depressing.

I know how you feel goddess, I lost 11.5 lbs in two weeks at slimming world last year then got pregnant and lost the baby and it all went back on plus a few more, wish I'd kept it off as I know ill suffer even more with my legs, already have problems with my veins, so I'm super cross with myself but dieting was the last thing on my mind when I lost my second baby:( xxxx

Hi ladies - scan today was amazing - baby measuring 3 days ahead :happydance: so I would be due 2nd October...... :cloud9:

Thank you girly - it was very sweet, baby was sleeping so the sonographer got me to roll on my side and wriggle a bit which woke it up! Xx

Thanks for the link Dreamer - I know I guess I just have to go with what the midwife says! They have moved my scan to next Friday 22nd which is fab as I really want see everything is ok as the 8 week scan seems like ages ago! And also its before my birthday and I am hoping to tell our families then, so hoping and praying yet again!

Dreamer - how cute! :happydance:

Dreamer what wonderful news I'm so very happy for you xxxx
Pat that's great they've moved your scan, can't wait to hear all about it xxx

Dreamer fantastic news...Its amazing to think that babies are sleeping at that age and we can wake them up, they are so much more than a bunch of cells now.

Thank you ladies.

I've uploaded my scan pics below - my mother in law thinks she can tell it's a boy! lol though I think far too early to tell?? :shrug: I'd appreciate your analysis! he he.

I couldn't make out the 3d scan at first lol. But you can see him/her with an arm by the face, the bottom half is less clear as it's sort of lying as if it were in a hamock!

Anyway - how is everyone today? xxx

Attachments

• Nutty 11wks.JPG
    Nutty 11wks.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Nutty211wks.JPG
    Nutty211wks.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 3
Fab scans Dreamer! I have no clue about gender, I think all scans look like boys :blush:

I'm counting the days til Friday but feeling quite anxious too with it, I really cant wait to tell our families but we agreed not until everything was ok at 13 weeks.

On an equally brighter note I have 10days off during Easter which I just cannot wait for, DH decided to spend some time at home and have booked a few days in a really twee cottage in the Peak District but I am hoping the weather gets better as its been so grey and miserable for so long, I need sun but I think we will wait to go abroad until May/June.

Have you ladies got any plans?

Amazing scans dreamer!!

I got my letter through for my 12 week scan yesterday. :happydance: Friday 12th April.

No idea when we'll be telling people yet. Still haven't told my parents yet.

Dreamer those pics are amazing I can't believe the difference just a couple of weeks from my 9 weeks scan makes, it made me a little excited for my scan on the 2nd April despite being worried about the nuchal tests etc. I'm feeling ok this morning, I felt terribly sick from 5 last night as am hoping not to feel that ill again, I also think I'm just starting to show a little:) xxx

Congrats girly - it's so exciting when the scan date comes through!

Patabs - very jealous that you have a mini holiday coming up! I think that will do you loads of good, just time to relax, and as you say hopefully the weather will be better! DH and I have discussed going away, but he is studying towards a professional qualification in work and the exam is mid May so it will be after that.... No idea where though, I fancy some sun too but also wonder if it might be a bit hot abroad? Lol.

Oasis - glad you are feeling better honey, the sickness is awful. I thought I was getting better, but out of no where I have been sick the last four nights - it catches me off guard though because it's not till after I'm sick that I feel really sick! Exciting that you are showing xxxx

I know I had a couple of days of feeling better and then it hit me hard again and mines at night too, can't wait for that bit to be over:) xxxx

I know I had a couple of days of feeling better and then it hit me hard again and mines at night too, can't wait for that bit to be over:) xxxx

Yes me too and feeling less tired! :happydance: When are we all supposed to start 'blooming'? He he xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->