****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Yes I am having lots of gas pains and heartburn its so fun.

Omg! Gas pains today have been horrendous. I have had pretty bad constipation for the last couple of days but luckily that's eased now. What an uncomfortable day. Lol.

How's everyone else feeling today?

Awful!! In a word lol. My I'd forgotten how hard this was, don't get me wrong I'm very grateful to have symptoms but with them altogether, sickness, bad indigestion type pain 24/7, headache every day, no appetite, tired, sore boobs and being on an emotional roller coaster like pmt gone crazy is so hard! Xxxx

Not feeling brilliant, sitting at my desk feeling so sick and a bit dizzy. I am bored of this nausea and nothing, NOTHING takes the horrible bad taste out of my mouth and that makes me feel more sick.

Roll on everything going away...It was 14w first time around, 16w second time around before I felt normal.

Had 9 blood tubes of blood taken from me this morning for various tests but part of it was part 1 of the SIPS, followed by NT scan, followed by Part 2 blood of SIPS. crapping it now.

Ditto to all...my nausea is so much worse from about 3pm onwards, I veer between thinking I am hungry and feeling completely full and bloated.

Going back to the foods to avoid, I have to admit I had no idea to stay away from shop bought salads etc, we have a canteen at work and there really isn't much healthy choice otherwise and I can't hot heavy food every day, i know I could take lunch in but am so lazy I'd rather have 10 more minutes in bed :blush:

Sorry to hear everyone feels so bad today. I feel fine physically, but I'm a wreck mentally and emotionally. Saw the midwife today for my first booking appointment and she's arranged a scan for me tomorrow because of my last mmc. I'm absolutely terrified. I feel very negative and am anticipating the worst. Just don't feel pregnant at all (except the sore boobs - but then I'm constantly prodding them which probably doesn't help). I just keep replaying the last scan in my head, and how devasted I was and still am when she told me it didn't look good.
How did you all cope with your first scan? Just wish I had some positivity.
Hope your symptoms ease soon.
Big hugs x

Hi ladies,

Also sorry to hear people are feeling rubbish today, I am too so sympathise! Wish we were further through the week than Monday, as it feels like an uphill struggle!

Manxcat - good luck tomorrow for your scan! It will be amazing! I am not sure what advice to give as I was physically shaking with mine and couldn't sleep a wink the night before - but I was also excited - so I guess try to hold onto that and as much as possible try to relax and put it to the back of your mind :0) post pics after!

Xx

Manx - its only natural to feel so worried and anxious, but that is good news that your MW has booked you in so quickly, try focusing on the positives such as this time tomorrow you will be holding a fabulous scan of your wee one!

I have similar story to you I MCd in March last year 2 days before my 12 week scan, then another early MC at 6 weeks in October. This time I really focused hard on trying to stay positive and it really helped as DH is miles more positive than me, how is your OH feeling? Try and feed off him if you can. Got everything crossed for you tomorrow :hugs:

Good luck tomorrow manxcat. I understand your anxiety. I was so nervous before my early scan. I barely slept the night before and I was shaking as I went in for the scan. But it was the most amazing feeling seeing my little pumpkin's heartbeat. I'm still scared of going for my 12 week scan though. I hope it helps to put your mind at ease a bit more :hugs:

Thanks PatTabs and Dreamer. OH is a little worried but is positive and keeps telling me everything will be fine. Just don't know what I'll do if its not. I'm going to try and get an early night, although I'm sure I won't get much sleep either. Love the thought of being able to post a picture tomorrow - thank you x

Thanks Girly - just can't believe it's so tough. I thought I'd be so happy to be Pregnant after ttc for the past year but I've spent every day a nervous wreak. Just hope I can start relaxing soon, both for mine and OHs sake!

Get a good nights sleep hun. Can't wait to see your scan pics :) I hope you get some relief when you see that little flicker of a heartbeat! X

Manxcat - what time is your scan? My philosophy was to try be positive unless I had reason not to be - tho I didn't always manage it lol.

Oh dear - DH has just asked me why there is a place mat in the sink.... Hmmm I have no explanation lol I don't even remember doing it lol. I think it's a conspiracy! Xxx

Definite conspiracy!! Lol. OH has given up asking me why there's crazy things in crazy places now. He just puts them back where they should be. Mainly because when he asks me about it I have no recollection whatsoever. Whoops!

Manxcat I am sure all will be just fine tomorrow. Can't wait to hear all about it.

I picked up my son from pre school yesterday and couldn't find his lunch box as we were leaving so I went back in and started hunting for it, 5 mins later I realised I'd been holding it the whole time! I think they think I'm a bit scatty as I'm forever doing things like that, gotta love baby brain. The other day I got up from the sofa and reached up to take my glasses off, only I wasn't wearing them, dh had a good giggle at that one! Xxx

The amount of times I've been searching for something I've been holding is getting a bit silly now. Lol. OH just doesn't understand it. When I do it, he takes whatever it is off me and tells me to go lie down before I break something. Lol :dohh:

Love the lunchbox thing....it just made me chuckle.

Hee hee I know I even asked an assistant if she'd seen it, what a fool lol xxx

Did the assistant notice that you were holding it? That would be funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->