****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

I noticed at the same time as I'd just asked lol so yes she saw, I just said I'm goin round the bend and she laughed, they don't know I'm expecting so I can't even use that as an excuse its just scatty Casey's mum lol xxxx

Ohhhhhh I was just starting to feel human again today, and then tooth ache struck! Think I need a filling :cry: hopefully just a little one, though that will be bad enough, and if it's a bad one I am guessing that codeine is off limits? Lol

Hope everyone else is good today? Xxx

Thanks for all your support and kind words - it really did make a huge difference this morning. After an emotional one hour wait for the scan (I know it couldn't be helped, but really that was the last thing i needed) I saw a fluttering heartbeat :happydance:

Baby is measuring at 7 weeks 5 days exactly as predicted, so due date is Halloween. So happy and relieved. Still can't believe it as I was so sure it was going to be bad news. I know there is still a long way to go but this is a huge milestone and I'm under strictest instructions from OH to relax and start enjoying this pregnancy. Just want to hug everyone! Will post the pic as soon as I work out how to.
Thanks again girls xxx

That's brilliant manxcat!! How amazing is seeing that little flutter?! Can't wait to see pics :) I hope you can start to enjoy your pregnancy a little more now.

Yay manxcat so very happy for you:) xxxx
Dreamer poor you there's nothing worse than toothache :( xxx

Manxcat yay super happy for you, there is nothing like it. Great that your dates were so accurate too. Look forward to seeing your little halloween baby on pic.

Thanks Oasis - it was sore this afternoon and hurt quite a lot when having my dinner, but almost as quickly as it came, it seems fine now!? Hoping I am cured lol. Yay! Xx

Fabulous Manx :happydance: so pleased for you!

Ladies sorry to bring the tone down but I am so seriously constipated, am doing everything water, bran, figs but my gosh it's horrible. I have to be away for work for the next two days and it's the last thing I need and all I want to do is sleep :sleep:

Sorry just feeling a little miserable this evening I promise to perk up by the time I return on Friday!

Pattabs, I felt exactly the same yesterday. I hadn't been for days. Do you have a trigger for what usually makes you go? Mine's tea but I've cut it out completely because of he caffeine content. That was until last night when I was so desperate I had a big cup!! Lol.

If not, try some kiwis. They're a natural unclogger as they're so full of fibre. Plus lots of water. There's not many laxatives you can take during pregnancy without seeing your gp, and next step is often an enema. Hope you can get it sorted before it comes to that!!

Dreamer I hope it stays away, I've only had toothache once and it was dreadful, nothing seemed to help! As if you're not suffering enough:( xxx
Well ladies I have ibs which being pregnant always helps, I used to go 4 times a day, sorry tmi, and now it's just one so I actually relish the relief! Doesn't change the gas I've had though, hoping that calms down its dreadful lol xxxx

I have ibs too, but the other way to you. Lol. I would be doing well if I went everyday. Then, in the first few weeks of this pregnancy I was going at least once a day. It was great! Lol. Things seem to be slowing down now :( Think I'm going to have to increase my fruit some more.

Lol, funny how if affects us in different ways, main thing I hate about ibs is the bloating, I'd look pregnant before I was actually pregnant sometimes it was so bad, then next day, gone! Xxx

I have IBS too and it wss always worse when period wad due. I have bloating like thst too and awful tummy pains. It's not been too bad but I am horribly constipated and drinking metamucil every day.

Thanks Oasis - me too.

Patabs - I have found having an activia yoghurt every day helps me. - sorry you are suffering and hope it gets better soon xx

The bloating is awful. And it seems like its here to stay! Lol. My main problem was intestinal spasms, especially just before AF. My GP put me on buscopan but you can't take it while pregnant so any that I get now I'm just having to sit through.
My first couple of days of AF were always the worst for constipation, I would get so painful period pains that I was completely unable to go. I do wonder if I'll have a similar problem in labour, trying to push through contractions?

I used to have the odd what I called ibs attack, even went to hospital once as I was in agony, I don't know why they would come like that but spasms were terrible, I used to be on something called spasmonal to calm them but I haven't taken that since pregnant with ds 4 so have just suffered really, I'd get terrible period pains too and have to take strong painkillers but then I had endometriosis too, ice cream or milk sets my ibs off, also raw onion especially spring onions so I try to avoid if I can! Xxx

Dreamer for tooth ache get some whole cloves and pop one in your mouth near the tooth and it numbs it doesn't taste great but better than suffering x

I always keep meaning to do a food journal to track what causes mine but have not done it yet.

I got diagnosed 20 years ago now, I developed it after a really nasty bout of gastroenteritis which can be a trigger so I've learnt for me its lactose in milk and ice cream but cheese and yoghurt I can tolerate and wheat is a big offender, it's a natural inflammatory so not good if you suffer with ibs, I'm much more well if I eat rye instead xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->