****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

It really is!! I've learnt that I have to have the volume quite low otherwise baby hides. Lol. I'll be able to hear the heartbeat and then it'll fade and disappear as pumpkin goes and hides. So cute to imagine!!

Dreamer - I have no idea I will be having stern words with them when I going later this afternoon. I'm getting really nervous now and I couldn't sleep last night!

I kind of pleaded ignorance with my mum she didnt push it and obviously knows of my previous two MCs so just hoping all goes well and we can tell everyone properly next week!

Dreamer - I have no idea I will be having stern words with them when I going later this afternoon. I'm getting really nervous now and I couldn't sleep last night!

I kind of pleaded ignorance with my mum she didnt push it and obviously knows of my previous two MCs so just hoping all goes well and we can tell everyone properly next week!

It will be amazing! It's normal to be nervous but try to relax and enjoy it, looking forward to seeing pictures! I was a bit more distracted waiting for my second scan, as I had drank soooo much water, i was absolutely bursting lol xx

Pat thats awful. They definitely need to be spoken too. I bet that was awkward for your mum too. Good luck today.

I have the MW today and I am hoping they can hear the hb.

Good luck goddess really hope you can hear the hb today:) xxxx

Thanks ladies for the support, scan went really well. It felt like such a milestone and I started blubbing like complete ninny when bubs started moving like crazy, both arms and legs going!

It was amazing like you said both DH and I are on :cloud9: and feel very blessed.

Am measuring ahead of my dates so I guess I O'd earlier than I thought! 12+3 today so EDD is the 1st October.

I have never posted a pic so will do my best to do so this weekend!

Oh and I was just too happy to have rant at the receptionist who made the error yesterday, I did tell her it wasnt right and she looked suitably sheepish but I was just too happy!

Goddess - how was your appt? hope all want well! X

Thanks ladies for the support, scan went really well. It felt like such a milestone and I started blubbing like complete ninny when bubs started moving like crazy, both arms and legs going!

It was amazing like you said both DH and I are on :cloud9: and feel very blessed.

Am measuring ahead of my dates so I guess I O'd earlier than I thought! 12+3 today so EDD is the 1st October.

I have never posted a pic so will do my best to do so this weekend!

Oh and I was just too happy to have rant at the receptionist who made the error yesterday, I did tell her it wasnt right and she looked suitably sheepish but I was just too happy!

Goddess - how was your appt? hope all want well! X

That's brilliant, congratulations! I was also measuring 3 days ahead which would put my due date as the 2nd October and mean I am 12+2, so just one day different, being over 12 weeks feels amazing :happydance: going to wait and see how they date me in my nhs scan on 2nd April as that will be the date they go by I guess, and then update my ticker if needs be :happydance: xxx

How is everyone else? I am still feeling/being sick - but at least it's the weekend - yay!! Xx

goddess25- how did your appointment go?
pattabs- congrats on a great scan!!

I had my 12 week/NT scan today and it went well. I cannot believe I am already 12 weeks! This scan was at a high-risk office so it was so high tech. The scan was projected on to a large TV screen. We got to see and hear a heartbeat and see the little one jumping around waving his/her arms. So amazing!

Fabulous news Jayme! And Dreamer..Hurrah for 12 weeks :wohoo: but :growlmad: to the sickness, mine seems to be really bad between around 3 -8pm this week, let's hope it ends soon :hugs:

That 12 week barrier is like a never reaching target, even though I know we still shouldn't count our chickens I just want to start enjoying the pregnancy soon and to tell our family and friends.

Congrats to pat and jayme on successful scans! Fabulous news, I was measuring right on my dates at 7 plus 4 then 3 days ahead at 8 weeks and 5 days ahead at 9 weeks so looks like might be a big baby, dh is 6ft 5 and was 9lb 8 at birth! Xxxxx

Wow lots of succesful scans today, congratulations ladies.

The MW appointment was ok. I liked them way better this time and I am happy with my choice however a bit scared, she couldn't find the HB. She was very reassuring telling me that she could hear all the blood supply to the uterus bla bla bla, and the baby is so small right now that its hiding. I did feel reassured but you cant help thinking the worst. I have my scan April 2 and then I have to go back to the MW the following week for a HB check.

Just hoping that everything is ok. I know that for a lot of ladies you cant hear it this early and it was about 12.5 weeks with both other kiddos that i heard it although never tried earlier.

Goddess, at almost 11 weeks my doctor told me she would not try to hear for a heartbeat because she did not want me to worry if she did not find one. So I think it is common to not hear it yet. Yay- your scan is so soon!

My friends midwife wouldn't even try to find it until she was 16 weeks in case baby was hiding as it can cause too much panic for no real reason. It all depends on how good they're equipment is in the office too. And babies hide. I'm sure you're fine hun. Try to relax and look forward to your scan.

My mw also wont listen to the hb until at least 16 weeks, she says unless you're trained or its too early you can pick up what you think is baby but isn't and if it's too early it can cause worry, I'm going next at 16weeks when she said she will listen then:) xxx

Yes mine waits until 16 weeks too, hope your a little more reasurred Goddess xxx

How is everyone today?

Xx

Well I thought I was getting better but sickness started last night lasted all through, all day and still here, went out to dinner with dh family but only managed some garlic bread, appetite is completely gone and pretty much have to make myself eat which I do if course but I don't seem to want or enjoy anything at all anymore xxxx

Thanks girls. I will know soon enough. I do feel that baby is ok but then I think msybe thsts s fslse sense of security.

Heading off on a mini vacation tomorrow so probably won't be around much sfter today.

Goddess - hope you have a lovely and relaxing mini break xx

Oasis - sorry to hear your are really suffering with the sickness, if it helps you are not alone, I am too! Lol. In all seriousness I really thought I would start to feel better but it may even be worse! This week I have thrown up every night, and this weekend in particular I have just felt really sick the whole time .... Know I am so blessed so trying not to let it, but it gets me a bit down after a while. I have tried different things and they don't seem to help but I wonder if trying to rest more might - as I haven't been taking naps or anything - does anyone else? Xxx

I've been taking short naps almost every evening after dinner (7ish). I have not been really sick, but having terrible migraines. The naps have helped with the migraines a bit. Maybe naps will help you, it cannot hurt to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->