****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Thanks jaymelynn, I had tried taking naps early on because I was so tired but didn't manage to sleep so gave up and just went to bed early, but think it's worth another go. I think I'd try anything lol. Xx

Evening ladies hope you've had a good weekend?

Goddess - have a lovely break!

Dreamer/Jayme - I agree I've tried taking naps but have found regardless of what I do I am snoozing on the sofa by 9pm every night, it's terrible! I slept til 10 this morning too! I hate feeling this lazy but I guess I should be grateful that I can.

I don't about all of you but I am also fed up of the cold weather, when will we get some sunshine,it feels like its been grey and cold since Sept!!

Thank you dreamer. Feel for you too! I've had terrible headaches for 6 weeks now bordering on migraine quite a few times, after a couple of days grace the nausea and indigestion pains came back even worse and I went to sleep to get away from it all last nite, me too am thankful I have symptoms but it's really getting me down feeling so ill all the time:( xxx

Fantastic new about all your scans girls. You all seem to be around 12 weeks, I feel the baby of the group at only 8+ weeks. Can't wait for my 12 week scan.

Well my get up and go has got up and gone these past few days, and I can completely relate to the need for napping. I just don't seem to have any energy or motivation. The morning sickness quesiness is coming and going throughout the day and night. The only way to overcome it it seems is to eat continuously, which probably accounts for the 5lbs I've put on so far. What with that and the bloating I feel about 5 months pregnant not 2! OH told me last night that I almost look as big as his first wife did when she was nearly due. Dearest OH was nearly throttled :wacko:

Have a great week everyone, and a fantastic vacation Goddess. Big week for me as I hit the big 4-0 on Wednesday. Never thought I'd be a Mom at 40 :happydance:

Patabs - yes I wish it would warm up! Summer should nearly be here! Glad you are taking advantage of the lie's in too - I wish I could, I always seem to wake up early! That and in the middle of the night for one reason or another :dohh:

Oasis - you poor thing, I've had headaches too, but only recently - not nice!

Manxcat - he he that made me smile! I have to eat all the time too - I am in denile though and have just not weighed myself - therefore I havn't put anything on :winkwink: xxx

Thanks dreamer, I've not had one today for the first day in weeks! But still very sick so not out the woods just yet:) xxxx

Hi ladies! Still stalking you all!

Glad to see everyone (and every little bean) is ok, despite the not so nice symptoms (*hugs* oasis). Hope you can all enjoy your pregnancy very soon. I bet second tri can't come soon enough!

Afm: I am doing ok, getting back to my routine and ntnp atm.

xxx

Thank you ummi, so lovely to hear from you, really hope you're ok, make sure you keep coming on:) wouldn't be the same without you, loads luv xxxxx

Fantastic new about all your scans girls. You all seem to be around 12 weeks, I feel the baby of the group at only 8+ weeks. Can't wait for my 12 week scan.

Well my get up and go has got up and gone these past few days, and I can completely relate to the need for napping. I just don't seem to have any energy or motivation. The morning sickness quesiness is coming and going throughout the day and night. The only way to overcome it it seems is to eat continuously, which probably accounts for the 5lbs I've put on so far. What with that and the bloating I feel about 5 months pregnant not 2! OH told me last night that I almost look as big as his first wife did when she was nearly due. Dearest OH was nearly throttled :wacko:

Have a great week everyone, and a fantastic vacation Goddess. Big week for me as I hit the big 4-0 on Wednesday. Never thought I'd be a Mom at 40 :happydance:

I'm about the same as you I don't comment much as feel a little on the side line as you all have been talking for a while :) x

Geordiemammy please post and join in whenever you like, lovely to hear from you xx how are you feeling? Has anyone felt any tiny movements yet? I know it's still early:) dying to feel something.xx

I feel constantly sick which I know is a good sign but having to look after 4 kids while feeling like this is wiping me out never been as tired :( but just hoping my next scan is ok was meant to be getting scanned weekly but that seems to have been over looked by hospital and consultant but other than that I'm great x

I have three children but I find it hard with my youngest only being 4, so you must be wiped out! Xxxx

Wowsers GeordieM - i feel bad..I have no children so well done to all of you to have to keep them entertained and fed. I don't know how you do it! DH is lucky to get dinner on the table atm!

Ummi - lovely to hear from you.. much :dust: for when you do!

Manx - happy birthday for tomorrow, mines on Friday 37, lords knows how that happened I feel like I am still in my 20s but the body certainly reminds me I am not :dohh:

Mine are 10 8 7 and 3 the older ones ain't to bad but the little one is a nightmare still clingy and what's everything his way and still not sleeping through which is a pain but just got to get on with it doesn't help that my OH wants a bloody show house as well like I can't keep up with cleaning washing cooking general tidying throwing up and the pets all I want to do is sleep and sit down with me feet up!! Apparently I'm being really nasty too which will be my hormones but in typical male fashion he huffs and makes everything ten times worse!! If only he could spend a day in my body he would never moan at me again x

Ummi - it's lovely to hear from you, so glad you are staying in touch xxx

Manx - happy birthday for tomorrow!

Geordie - yes please join in, hope you feel welcome!

Oasis - I would absolutely love to feel something - but nothing yet, I don't think....

I am kind of experimenting this evening lol. Dh was really sweet and bought me the acupuncture wrist bands to help with the morning sickness as it's truly terrible. I have put them on just now, so will report back - I am not sure they are the ultimate fashion accessory lol xxxx

Well I feel like a plonker - they look like sweat bands, i just need the leg warmers to match lol (tho my jumper does cover my wrists) but so far they seem to be helping! Xxx

Ha ha dreamer I've had those with last two pregnancies but did diddly squat for me! Hope they help you though:) I've had an easier day ms wise and just managed almost all of the tuna pasta bake (only have tuna once every couple weeks) dh made for dinner. My boobs however are absolutely willing again, so uncomfortable! Xx

Thanks Oasis - I was sceptical, but I have been feeling sick all day, but they really seem to be helping and for the first time in ages I feel normal again! I'm off work now until wed next week and will then tell people as will be after my scan - but not sure otherwise how you would conceal them - he he! Xxx

Thanks hunni, It's funny isnt it they work for some people really well but not others, if they help you brilliant, week today til the scan, so nervous!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->