****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Oooo I must remember that:) mines at 10.40, I'm so nervous, only cause I'm an oldie and I know my results will be high! Xx

Dreamer I've only just noticed your ticker we are both one day past when we lost our lo's, I lost mine at 11 plus 4, how were you yesterday, I had a lot of sad thoughts but also happy that we have this chance again xxx

Thanks Oasis, I have been feeling a little emotional recently about being around the 12 week mark - but not specifically yesterday as last time it was based on my lmp date from the mw so in reality I was probably a few days ahead of that, this time my dates are more accurate and take into account my 25 day cycle. Find it hard that ppl who were due around me (19th may) are now so close - but like you also feel really lucky and happy :0) xxx

I have been putting the results out of my mind - do you get them straight away or when you next see the mw, as the hospital won't have the blood results? Hopefully we'll both be fine - so try not to worry :0) xxx

Me too, quite emotionalxxxx Feel for you, you know I was wondering the same as mw said they take bloods at the hospital, I remember them telling me about the scan at the time, the markers etc and the nuchal fold measurement, I really don't know, I remember them taking everything into account, the blood test, age, weight and scan results and giving me a risk no, it was one in 1470 with ds 4 xx

Will do my best not to worry, it's only cause of my age I know its not gunna be brilliant numbers xxx

Evening ladies...

Dreamer/Oasis - I was told the blood test results take about 3-5 days to come back and they call if it's positive and through the post if negative. Fingers crossed for the latter for us all! I had a consultant appt today and she confirmed my NT was normal but have to wait for the combined result, so who knows!

The consultant was lovely I even got to see bubs again on the monitor..DH was very put out he was not there! I still can't get over how amazing it is too see it them on screen.

Good luck for Tuesday!! I still haven't figured out how to add pics, am on hols now til 8th so will try tomorrow.

Thanks so much Pat. Really pleased about your result and you got to see your Lo xxx

I'm really stressed today my hospital care is a joke every little pain I'm panicking and worrying I left a message with doctors for midwife to ring to find out what's going on but no response they have over looked everything one minute I'm told I need heparin injections daily then my consultant says no I don't and they are leaving ages between scans midwife was meant to sort weekly scans but seems to have not i only worry so much cause of the mmc they just don't seem to be doing their jobs properly and I'm losing all faith and trust in them due to the discrepancies in my care plan!! :( x

Oh hunny, that sounds awful for you. I hope they start looking after you properly. Fight for it, you need the extra reassurance.

AFM - as it's getting closer to my 12 week scan I'm getting more and more anxious. It's still 2 weeks away and yet I'm absolutely terrified of a mmc. It's been 3 weeks since my scan and all the reassurance I felt from that seems to have disappeared. I am beginning to show now though. Like a proper bump rather than just bloat. And I've started getting cravings. Although it is for pineapple (which I'm not normally that fond off) which I've now read isn't recommended in pregnancy. Argh! Why is this whole being pregnant thing such a worry!! Need to stay away from Dr Google!!

Geordiemammy, I'm so sorry you're having such a stressful time and are not being looked after well, it is very scary and we do worry, of course we do, this morning I had some stitch like feelings in either side of my stomach and anything new like that worries me, after looking it up I realised it was perfectly normal for 12 weeks as the uterus moves up into the abdominal cavity, but any new feeling etc does worry me, I've not really had any extra care apart from 3 scans but one of those was cause of brown bleeding at 9 weeks, I wish the professionals would realise how hard it is being pregnant after a loss or losses, really hope someone gets back to you, what's worrying you right now hun? xxxxx

Girly, me too! Scan is next Tuesday and I'm scared of that too, I'm really popping put this week too, proper little belly as opposed to just bloat! Xxx

I have a thing for pineapple too can't get enough of it and I could eat my original source body wash its the vanilla and raspberry one smells like a lovely creamy yogurt lol am I'm not a dairy lover but been eating loads!

I haven't got a scan date yet I am however there next Thursday for a scan to check my cervix as had a few loop biopsies so I hope they also check the baby then after my second mmc they said they would scan me weekly if I got pregnant again I had 2 further mc before scanning and this time I thought ringing my consultant direct would be a better option at first it was he got me in for a scan but they only seen a sac then had another 2 weeks later which found baby and heartbeat but doc seemed distracted he was the one who sent the test results and the conclusion of aspirin daily and heparin injections but at the last scan he never showed me baby he never measured to get a date just said 7+ and I asked about injections and he said no evidence to say I need them so what was the letter about my gp is even querying it cause they had the letter also!!!

I think I'm just generally worried because of the last 4 mc this is really my last chance I have real problems with abnormal cells in my cervix so need my womb out probably by next year its just never ending worry and I keep dreaming I'm bleeding so can't bloody sleep without getting up 50 times to check there is a better hospital further away but as I had my youngest in 20 minutes and only managed to have him in hospital cause I was there for a check up I daren't go to a hospital in the town centre eee I feel like a right moaner :(

I'm sure both your scans will be fine the waiting is a killer though cause you just need to know honestly if I had the money I would buy a scan machine and scan every woman I could daily just to put people's minds at rest x

I'm not surprised you feel the way you do, you've been through so much, I'm so sorry for your losses xxx I think that's awful that they didn't show you the baby or give you any measurements, why would they say injections then turn around and say no evidence, it must be so confusing for you, it's bad enough to be worried but when you're not getting the proper care or explanations it must make everything worse, I also had a loop excision of the cervix a long time ago now when I was 26, luckily all smears since have been clear but there's always that worry waiting for the results, I really hope you can get some proper care soon and have your mind put at rest, it shows how much you are worrying to dream of bleeding, I've dreamt that too, it must be always at the back of our minds xxxx

Ya know if I could get some proper sleep I could deal with all the rest but it 4:13am its the 4th time I have been up tonight with my 3 yr old and I'm just so tired x

Oh hun, everything's worse when you're tired, ds 4 ended up in our bed last nite so not had much sleep either, he's got a terrible cough and cold and his ear was hurting:( xx

Try the new calpol cough stuff it smells like apple sours but worked wonders for helping my little ones cough x

Really? Not see that one, am shopping later will have a look, thanks hun:) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->