****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

I got it from boots I hadn't seen it before but gave him that and normal calpol before bed for 2 nights and he slept right through with no cough x

GeordieM - so sorry you have had bad care experiences, I would push for answers the next time you are there! And I hope you get some rest too! :hugs:

Two questions for you ladies today:
1 how do I upload a pic from an iPad?
2 do you dye your hair, if so have you since your BFP? I am getting really grey and it's starting to bug me as I haven't touched my roots since Xmas. I have bought a veg dye but there seems so many different opinions on whether to use dye or not?

Xx

Pat I can't help with the iPad I'm afraid, I do colour my hair but I have highlights as the dye doesn't touch my scalp, I wait til the second trimester too just in case, must get mine done soon:) xx

Ladies I'm sure I'm feeling movement today, I've had this feeling for about a week but put it down to gas until today when it's got so much stronger, it's not kicks or taps its a wriggly, squirmy feeling, it's been going on all day, it is now! Bent over the bath earlier washing ds I could really feel it, it's made me feel so much better:) xxxx

GeordieM - so sorry you have had bad care experiences, I would push for answers the next time you are there! And I hope you get some rest too! :hugs:

Two questions for you ladies today:
1 how do I upload a pic from an iPad?
2 do you dye your hair, if so have you since your BFP? I am getting really grey and it's starting to bug me as I haven't touched my roots since Xmas. I have bought a veg dye but there seems so many different opinions on whether to use dye or not?

Xx

Uploading from the iPad I use the photobucket upload app which gives you a img code that you can copy and paste straight in.

Dying hair, I dyed mine just before getting pregnant and won't be dying it again until after bub is here. If your roots are bad, I know henna is safe. I used to use it all the time. Lush sell 4 different colour blocks. You just have to grate it up, mix with warm water into a yogurty paste and apply under cling film for a couple of hours. Works really well. Used to colour my hair red with it all the time :)

Geordie- so sorry to hear you have been having a horrible time, it's so difficult anyway, I hope you get the support and care you need xxx

Patabs - my hairdresser said it was ok to use dye, but to get it done professionally as it can take differently.... Know there are lots of different opinions out there though. I have just got highlights and like oasis waited until now for them. X

Oasis - that must be amazing!!! I wish I could feel something lol not sure i would recognise it at first? And because it's my first it might take longer, is that right? Anyway massive congrats xxx

Thanks dreamer, I felt my first at 18 weeks, second at 16 weeks and my son at 14 weeks, as this one was measuring ahead I half expected to feel something around now, my friend on another thread also started feeling hers around this time, it's also her 4th, she's 3 weeks ahead of me, I just described what I'm feeling to her and she said that's exactly how it started for her:) as I've had nothing since the 9week scan its a relief to feel this. It's quite bizarre though as even with seeing scans it doesn't really sink in for me until I feel something! It literally is a wriggly, squirmy feeling not like the popping of gasXxx

Anyone else suffering from migraines? Ive had about 4 this week!

Sorry jaymelyyn I know how awful they are, I had constant headaches bordering on migraines many times until a week ago from about 6 weeks, thankfully they've stopped now xx

I've literally drank loads, it didn't help me:( but some def are caused by dehydration, others are hormonal, it's gone 4am and I can't sleep at all, so annoying! Xx

Saw the doctor for follow up to my D&C, found out the baby was a little girl. =( All 46 chromosomes were present and normal. I guess I am the problem not the babies. I am so very very sad.

Due - I am so very very sorry, you must be heartbroken. Sending you lots of hugs - at least know you know they can help you - what have hey said? Xxx

Due, that's absolutely heartbreaking, I'm so terribly sorry, I really am xxxxx

So sorry Due :hugs: I hope you can take some heart in knowing that though and you get some answers on what can help going forwards.

Thanks all. Hopefully I will have some answers soon.

Everyone take good care of yourselves and those little ones. I'll be stalking :hugs:

Thanks for the hair dye tips, I will err on the side of caution and wait a few more fews and head to the hairdressers!I will have to continue to look like a wise old owl as DH has taken to calling me!

So when exactly do we hit 2nd tri? Is it 13 or 14 weeks?? I'm 13+3 and am still so blinking nauseous every day am tired of it, I want to bloom and start eating properly!! At the moment I'm just eating to stop being sick and what is even weirder I am really into sausage rolls...what's that about?

Big day tomorrow..am telling our immediate family, am scared and excited! We were hoping to have received the blood combined results but am hoping the delay means its all ok as it coming via the post.

According to my ticker second trimester starts at 12 weeks:) I've had two days of feeling okish nausea wise then from lunch today felt sick again, baby has been wriggling away all day, such a lovely feeling:) xxxx I've got such a craving for fish, wish I could eat prawns as I've been dreaming of a prawn cocktail! Also I don't eat pastry but I've had a hankering for cheese and onion pastries, haven't had any, way too fattening! Xx

Was just dropping by and read your last post oasis.
Just to add I think prawns are ok if they are cooked. (And I was craving them with ds2). If buy raw ones, cook them well and add some prawn cocktail sauce it's ok.

(And for everyone: it would feel a bit weird if I post updates here, so I opened a journal if you want to stalk ;-)

Hope every growing bean is ok and mums too! x.

Hey ummi, it's lovely to hear from you, always is, thanks for that, I may have to have that, I've been craving them ice cold but hot is the next best thing, hope you are feeling ok? Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->