****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

You can eat them cold but just have to be cooked properly previously i was so pleased they said I could eat them and mussels cause in all other pregnancies they said not to!! If you have them hot try frying them with garlic butter and some charizo sausage finely chopped its fab with a bit of crusty bread x

That sounds yummy I think I might have to do that! Funny I'm not normally fussed about fish:) xxxx

I've read seafood is all good so long as its hot! Bar only minimal amounts of tuna and other mercury high fish. I

We got our combined results this morning 1:1200, screen negative so both DH and I so relieved I know there is still a chance but still so so happy :happydance:

Will be thinking positively for all you on 2nd April scans :hugs:

Am patiently waiting for our families to arrive for lunch the anticipation of telling them is killing me!

I hate fish only eat prawns and mussels but only if they are in garlic I was surprised when my midwife said nuts were ok now normally the tell ya not to eat them it changes everytime I have a baby lol

Great news on your results and have fun telling the family :) x

fab news Pat!!!! Xxx
I didn't eat nuts throughout dd pregnancy as per guidelines 13 yrs ago, she is allergic to all nuts, ate nuts all through with ds 4 he has no allergies! Speaks for itself:) xxxx

I ate nuts with both kids and neither have any allergies. I agree that unless you have any nut allergies in your family then your ok to eat them in moderation.

I have quite a few food allergies, but it would seem that not eating them just made it worse for my daughter who had multiple allergies and severe eczema, with my son I didn't avoid and he has no allergies or eczema, I think avoiding just makes it worse but I followed guidelines at that time xx

None of mine have allergies except my 7yr old who had an allergic reaction the worster sauce crisps last year he only had 2 and came out in a terrible rash took him to hospital and they have him antihistamine but didn't work so had to give him a course of steroids to calm it down they thought it was really weird but that's the only thing he had had so they said it had to be that he is scared of the purple packets now lol x

Aww bless, that's awful! My 12 year old is the only one with allergies, the other two are ok, funny isn't it:) xxx

Due and Ummi - glad you are both stalking it's lovely to hear from you. Sending you lots of hugs!

Pat- that's fab news! How did telling the family go? I told my two sisters and brother yesterday, though they had already guessed! Xx

Oasis - good luck for the scan tomorrow. It's mine too, very excited and nervous!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend?

Xxx

3.25 right dreamer? I'm so nervous and excited at the same time, wishing you loads luck too, I was so ill yesterday after having two better days nausea wise, it lulls you into a false state of security when it eases for a bit, also have my ds cough and cold but ah well! Hope everyone is ok and had a great easter, first easter I haven't eaten an egg!! Xxx

Thanks Oasis. Yes 3:25.... Eek! Lots and lots of luck for yours, my memory is poor these days (!) but it's around 10:30? Sorry to hear you're poorly, but glad your sickness sounds like it's going easy on you some days. I'm still really really tired, but dare I say it I am feeling less sick and I haven't been sick in a few days!! Xx

It can't be that bad hun you're nearly right 10.40!! Here's hoping it goes brilliant for us both, I'm lucky in that I've never vomited with ms, just the nausea, I keep waiting for my boobs to stop hurting as they had by now with ds 4 but if anything they've got worse, funny isn't it, but I'm glad of symptoms still though, the pmt like mood swings are gone now thank god, never had them so bad with any other pregnancy, I was good at hiding it but I felt really awful really! I'm still a lb down from when I started so I'm really happy I haven't put weight on yet, I've got some rolls as it is lol xxx

Mine is at 8.30 in the morning here which is 4.30 pm your time. I am also scared and excited in equal measure.

How far on is everyone going to be at their dating scans as mine has just came through and ill be 14 weeks when I get it x

Well done oasis on keeping the weight off - I still weigh what I did about 4-5 weeks ago so pleased with that, but overall I have put on about 4lb I think....

Good luck goddess on the scan! We are almost at the same time, given the time difference,

Geordiemommy, I will be 13+3 by my lmp dates (25 day cycle), 13 exactly by the nhs dates as they base it on a 28 day cycle, and 13+6 based on my baby bond scan as baby was measuring ahead.... If that helps lol xxx

Thanks dreamer xxx Good luck Goddess!!! I shall be 12 weeks and 5 days when I have my scan xxx

Going off my dates and a previous scan ill be exactly 14 weeks and they still haven't got back to me about weekly scan which I should be getting :/ got a scan to check cervix on Thursday though so hopefully they will also check baby out good luck with both of your scans xx

Good luck with the scans ladies!!

I've still got a bit of a wait until mine. It's on the 12th when I'll be 12+2. Feeling very nervous about it already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->