****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Grace - I'm glad I helped a little bit :hugs:

I think I've added a ticker to my signature :happydance:

yay

Oasis - it sounds like it might be really close to 3+, maybe even if you did it with fmu.... although those tests are quite expensive so good idea to wait a couple of days! xx

SlimBrit - congratulations on your BFP and welcome to the forum! I'm not sure what to suggest, but if you are worried probably worth seeing your doctor if you can? It will hopefully then put your mind at rest, especially if you're in pain. xx

well i made a ticker, guess I am putting on my big girl pants now.......... :)
Everything is going to be ok, I trust my body to deliver me a healthy baby

wish there was a "like" button like on face book! That's great that you're feeling better xx

Oasis - it sounds like it might be really close to 3+, maybe even if you did it with fmu.... although those tests are quite expensive so good idea to wait a couple of days! xx

SlimBrit - congratulations on your BFP and welcome to the forum! I'm not sure what to suggest, but if you are worried probably worth seeing your doctor if you can? It will hopefully then put your mind at rest, especially if you're in pain. xx

Thanks hunni, I think so too, it took ages deciding, I'm happy with 2/3 as I'm 3 tomorrow, I would worry if it said 1/2! I'm gunna give it a couple days then do the other, you're right too dear to waste! Xxx

Well not 3 tomorrow, 5, but three weeks from conception. You know what I mean lol:) xx

Well done for the tickers ladies!
Still afraid to add one. I'll wait a few more days...
I did have a look at baby stuff on the net though! Already looking for a new pushchair! Lol!

After being told previously by the not so nice woman doctor at my practice I couldn't have any blood tests, I decided to try the other doc and walked in there, explained, he immediately offered to do tests, told me of course I can them them and if there is anything wrong better to know early, he's testing me for thyroid, diabetes, blood clotting disorders, hcg and progesterone levels, full blood count and iron. I left holding that piece of paper like I'd won an award lol. I missed the nearest clinic to me by 20 mins so am gunna go in the morning, hopefully takes 2 working days they said. I told the doc he was a sweetheart! So the other woman doctor could of done them she was just being awful. Will hold off til he's there in future if I need anything else:) xxx

I wish I had waited a couple of days lol. I couldn't wait cause I got a much darker line on ic from yest, almost as dark, thought I'd do the other digi and .......still 2-3 lol, I wish I had more patience!! Mind you I googled the conception indicator and apparently it's not really reliable and has been giving 10 week pregnant women with healthy babies 1-2! Xxx

Attachments

• 1360244347-picsay.jpg
    1360244347-picsay.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3
Hi guys
can we talk about this early bloat ??? :dohh:

Im super bloated, holy moly already? and dumb, my brain is complete mush, i dont get it, never thought i would have EITHER of these symptoms so quickly. Anyone else?
I seriously feel like i've gained 5 lbs already, all in my gut. :wacko:
I DONT MIND, I AM SO THANKFUL but just a little surprised.......

My DH is excited about the weight gain, OMG I think he wants me to gain like 75 lbs! he is nuts. I tried to tell him that 35-40 max would be appropriate and he doesn't believe me :dohh:

Oasis: Great for the blood test! I can't believe tht when you deal with doctors, it's just you and your luck.

I made an appt with my gp for the 13th feb. I will try and get them to refer for a scan.

Grace: I feel bloated too. I never realised that with my 2 other pregnancies ( yhe full term ones) because I was respectively 8 and 9 weeks when I got my bfp.
I'm already overweight, so I have belly, but it looks live I've put on 5kg!!

ummi
thanks for sharing, at least that makes me feel a bit better. oy

Thanks ummi! I know the woman doc there is awful, the man I saw today couldn't have been more wonderful. At least I can soon know:) Oh and ladies I'm terribly bloated, all my trousers are so tight it's annoying xxx

Yay :happydance: I added a ticker too!! I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

How is everyone today?

yay for tickers!!!!!!!!!!

I think its a good thing. WE ARE ALL going to have healthy babies! wooohoo.

I am ok today, I am sitting her wondering how i am going to make it til 2/26 for my 1st scan, I'll be like 7 weeks 3 days or so by then............
I may have asked this already but what are you guys doing? any early testing?
I know woman in the UK dont have any early testing, just scan at 10 weeks or so. :wacko:

I am ok today, I am sitting her wondering how i am going to make it til 2/26 for my 1st scan, I'll be like 7 weeks 3 days or so by then............
I know woman in the UK dont have any early testing, just scan at 10 weeks or so. :wacko:
My doc said no reason to do anything different, this will be treated as a normal pregnancy. My first appointment is on 2/14 I will have a scan that day as part of the normal protocol. But I am going to ask about some closer monitoring between 6 and 12 weeks since that is when I miscarried last time. We'll see what they say.
It's frustrating isn't, I just want to know what's going on in there all the time!

Yes in the uk usually it's at 12 weeks!!. I've booked a scan for the 23rd though .... When I'm 8 Weeks - yay! Though also seems ages away..... So tempted to go at 6 lol. Though not sure they can see much....

I am really bloated too, probably not that noticeable if you don't know me, but for those that do feel like I may as well wear an I'm pregnant sticker on my forehead lol. Luckily no one has asked though ..... I'm rubbish at lying if they did!! Lol.

Lots of love and good vibes to all! Xxx

Evening ladies...am right with you on the bloat it's terrible and sitting at work all day is not helping! I'm also really gassy :blush: and dog tired I could sleep all day if I could!

I've got a followup scan booked for 22nd and it can't come quick enough I'll hopefully be just shy of 8 weeks so I am waiting until then to go back to my GP for the proper referrals to the midwife etc, I can't be doing receiving all the bumph from the hospital again and cancelling the appts.

Why does it feel like AF comes around so quickly but then these dates are dragging? :coffee:

Hello! I have been trying to decide if I was ready to post in this thread. I am almost 6 weeks pregnant after a mmc in November. I am super nervous and excited. I am extra nervous because I do not have any real symptoms yet. I have my first appt/scan Feb 13, less then a week to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->