****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Thank you all, let you know how I get on:) xxxx

I will be 13+2 tomorrow at my scan. My.big scan will be 18-20w whenever I can book an appointment for.

Got everything crossed for you tomorrow Oasis, Goddess and Dreamer :thumbup: looking forward to seeing those pics which reminds I still haven't figured out how to upload my pic yet - am rubbish!! Will try tomorrow.

GeordieM - I was 12+3 according to LOs size when I had my scan.

dreamer - everything went fab telling my family they were all massively excited, esp DHs parents as it will be there first grandchild. We had a lovely day all round.

I hope you all had good Easters as well?!

Thanks Pat:) glad you had such a good easter xxxx

Hi ladies, had a fantastic scan this morning, baby was very active with hb of 156, every single thing he checked was fine, heart, brain etc etc, no fetal abnormalities and a nuchal measurement of just 1.9. Baby is still measuring 5 days ahead so I have a new due date of 5th Oct. The sonographer was very pleased and said everything looked perfect, he really had trouble as baby was facing down! It was amazing to see all the acrobats they were doing, no wonder I can feel them already baby was going crazy lol. I still have to wait on my blood test and I could still get high risk due to my age but to have a perfect scan with not one marker for any abnormality makes me so happy, exhausted now as hardly slept for worrying!! Xxxxxx

Attachments

• IMAG1215.jpg
    IMAG1215.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 8
Congrats Oasis. 1 down 2 to go.

Iwill be leaving the house in about 30m. Super nervous too and feeling really sick.

Amazing oasis!! Glad it went well and your little bean looks adorable.

Good luck goddess!!

Thank you girly xxxxx Goddess I only had 3 hours sleep last night I was so worried! My blood pressure was up at the hospital cause I was a bit stressed, wishing you masses luck hunni xxxx

Fabulous news Oasis so pleased for you!! Cute scan!! Fingers crossed for bloods soon too, mine came through in 4 working days so hopefully you will know by the weekend!

I am flummoxed on adding my scan pic sorry gals am just rubbish going to have to ask DH for help! I would log onto the desktop but I can't even remember my BnB password :dohh:

Congrats on the great scan! It took over a week for my blood results from my NT scan, but I think the holidays had something to do with it (Passover and Easter).

Thanks geordiemammyxx Thank you Pat, I'm hoping if nothing shows on blood either and they only give me high risk due to my age we prob won't do further testing, but not sure will see:) xxxx

Congrats Oasis! We are due date buddies - mine is also the 5th!

My scan went really well, though they kept me waiting over 30 mins, I was so nervous and absolutely bursting! My bladder was so full it was obscuring things so I was allowed to pop to the ladies lol. It was amazing seeing baby do acrobatics, though baby didn't really want to cooperate for the photo or measurements - lying face first and then on it's side! My measurements were the same at 1.9 so also waiting for blood results. So happy and have a date for 20 week scan as 22nd may

Hope everything went well goddess xx

Oh wow dreamer, how funny!!!! Can't believe we have the same nuchal measurement as well as due date! Ours was also laying face down and the sonographer had a hell of a job getting one measurement, I was told a full bladder wasnt needed so luckily wasn't needing to go, fantastic news about your scan I'm so pleased for you!! Xxxx

Have any of you had scans to check the length of your cervix and if so do they also look at baby at the same time x

Yes they checked my cervix today, they did external scan first, then he went to internal to check an important measurement and check my cervix which he said was long and closed and then went back to external again, it took quite a while as baby was in such awkward positions! Xx

My scan on Thursday is only to check cervix after 2 extensive loops I'm hoping he will look at baby as I haven't seen it yet with them not showing me my other scan :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->