****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

I really thought mine would be very high with me being 41, it might still be but they definitely said if it was under 1:250 I would get an immediate call in for an app, guess I have to wait for the letter:) The sonographer seemed extremely experienced, they all come from the Fetal Medical Centre in London at my hospital and he was pleased with absolutely everything, so if nothing shows in my blood either I wouldn't get offered further testing anyway, we'd already said if we decided to do amnio we would delay until after the 20 week scan. Xxxx

That was a belly scan he never checked cervix I swear they don't know what the are doing up at my hospital so got to have that checked at a later date they have moved dating scan to the 18th April ill be 13 weeks I'm so happy but god its took it out of me emotionally today and I have 2 ill children so fun and games in my house!!

I don't know much about the combined thing so I'm no help x

Aw no they were supposed to be checking your cervix! At least you got to see baby hunni, so.pleased you did, I feel so sorry for you, you've really got your hands full, I take my hat off to you, I find it hard just with one lively 4 year old! Hope you get some rest tonight and are not up too much in the night, hoping yours get better soon poor things xxx

I know how your feeling gm its to hard when you have a lot of kids to look after already.

I will discuss my blood tests with the MW on Monday and decide from there, but am leaning towards not bothering any further.

I'm so pleased I got to see it to and it was jumping all over so good signs I'm also pleased they have brought my next scan date forward ill feel better once I know I'm defo feeling it move I keep getting flutters but think is probably 2 early but guess you never know and I'm hoping the sleep through tonight I tossed and turned all night last night panicking about the scan this morning then we have had the OH sister brother in law and their kids over so I'm ready for my bed now and starting heparin injections daily from now to 34 weeks hate needles :( but anything to keep baby ok! Ill get them to check my cervix on the 18th or at least mention it then x

Goddess its just tiring I hope I get an energy boost I'm second trimester lol x

I am the same... I find that in my long commute home from work I am so close to falling asleep its scary. I am utterly exhausted this pregnancy and looking forward to a boost of energy if it happens.

Have not been this tired before in pregnancy.

Feel so sorry for you both, you must be so tired xxxxx Geordiemammy I was feeling this one at 10 weeks, I honestly thought I must be wrong but it just got stronger and stronger until there was no doubt, when I had my scan baby was moving like crazy and I felt it all:) So you could well be feeling yours too! Just woke up after 2 hours sleep, it's been weeks since I slept all night, always needing the bloody loo lol xxxxxx

Goddess I was only tired with my 4th and this one the first 3 were a doddle!

Oasis I know the feeling about up for the toilet this in the 4 th time I have been up and now I'm wide awake just want and need a full nights sleep its the broken sleep that makes it worse I think
I felt my 4th from about 13 weeks so maybe I can feel it x

I know hun me too, was up three times last night and I can't always get back straight away, I remember it was the same with ds 4, a whole night's sleep would be lovely! Xxxx

I am definitley feeling my baby move too started about 2 weeks ago with tiny flutters..now its stronger...not big kicks or anything yet but definite movement.

I am sleeping not too badly.. go to bed about 11:00pm, up once over night to pee usually, and alarm goes off at 5:30.

Well ladies I couldn't wait any longer still heard nothing from the hospital and couldn't stand not knowing if my blood test was clear so I rang and spoke to a lovely midwife, my results are in the post but she was happy to tell me, I started at a 1:57 risk of downs due to my age and background etc but with my scan results and blood results that went to 1:1147!!! We are so shocked, I never expected such fantastic numbers, with my son now 4 I had a risk of 1:1471 so 5 years on was never expecting that! We are very happy and whilst I know it's not a definitive answer and there is still a risk the mw said it was very low. Baby is moving away as always and im just starting to get the odd little tap:) Feeling v happy today, might finally let myself relax just a tiny bit xxxxx

Brilliant news oasis, what a fantastic number. I think some relaxation is in order now.

Thank you:) I definitely think it's about time to relax a bit! Who'd have thought I could get numbers like that at 41! I was expecting 300 if I was lucky lol xx

They are really good congrats and try and chill a bit now I hope mine are as good x

Goddess 11pm I'm lucky if I stay up past 10 sometimes by 9 I'm asleep sitting up on the sofa I could happily fall asleep at 4pm I even say at the bottom of the stairs the other day cause my back was hurting and my OH came in at 6pm and I was asleep with my head against the banister I'm sure I have narcolepsy lol x

I get the kids to bed about 8:00 ish and I like to have some me time for a bit...by the time I clean the kitchen, clean the mess under the table that was their dinner, do the dishes etc, put away toys and books its easily 9pm or more. i shower then i read and watch tv. My hubby leaves for work when i get home so no one else to do it but me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->