****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Congrats Oasis those are fab numbers! Really pleased for you xxx

I didn't sleep very well last night either and paying for it with the nausea - is it too early to go to bed now? Lol

Xx

Thanks dreamer:) I walked up Asda with dh to do our shopping (we don't drive its half hour away) by time we got back I was utterly exhausted and been laying down since, really hoping for my energy to come back soon, my nausea is much better apart from the odd bad days at mo, but since I've felt the movements I don't get scared anymore when it's not bad, should be getting better about now anyway so I'm glad of the relief days! Hope yours goes really soon dreamer xxx

I get the kids to bed about 8:00 ish and I like to have some me time for a bit...by the time I clean the kitchen, clean the mess under the table that was their dinner, do the dishes etc, put away toys and books its easily 9pm or more. i shower then i read and watch tv. My hubby leaves for work when i get home so no one else to do it but me.

I get mine in bed for 7 they don't get back up the older ones can watch TV but little one is straight to sleep my OH does sod all really just moans at me if its not tidy so make sure its done before he gets in at 6 lol so by 7 I'm sat on my fat backside chilling x

Congrats Oasis those are fab numbers! Really pleased for you xxx

I didn't sleep very well last night either and paying for it with the nausea - is it too early to go to bed now? Lol

Xx

Its never too early to go to bed lol x

Awww geordiemammy you have to do it all alone, I dunno how you do it! Xxx

I done everything on my own with my 4th cause their dad was a right idiot and we split while I was pregnant ya just get on with it everyone would do the same my OH works long hours so he does his bit in that respect x

Well I think you're a supermum:) I've got my 22 year old to help me while dh is at work, plus my 12 year old does her bit so in that respect being an older mum has its perks lol xxx

My 8 yr old is a great help with the little one infact he is just a great help generally the other 2 are typical lazy boys won't do anything unless it benefits them!!
Have you all thought of any names yet? I have a boys name already cause I'm pretty sure it will be another boy but I'm really struggling with a girls name that's pretty but unique x

We have our girls name but there's a couple of boys names we like, not sure yet, boys names are always harder than girls for us, it took us ages to pick our son Casey's name, there are no Casey's in his school, so I don't think it's a too common name, we like really unique names, nothing that the kids would dislike when older but nothing the norm either:) xxxxx

With the boys I struggled for boys name too but always had a girls name and cause my kids have 3 names each it become harder each time lol everything I like my mam doesn't and neither does my OH but they are just coming up with names that I don't like!!

I love Casey I wanted to call ds3 Casey John but his dad wouldn't let me so he got John Casey Anthony. I'm going to book a gender scan at 16 weeks to find out if I even need to bother thinking of a girls name x

I think I will be having a boy too. We have girls names picked out no boys.

Euan was nameless for 5 days after he was born. We had no boys names picked out when livi was born either, I don't think this time will be any different.

I had Blake picked for my youngest but my now ex said no when he was born so he was nameless it was my oldest boy who picked jake for him x

Its so hard picking names. I don't like this part.

I know cause ya have to think its a name for life its got to go from baby to old man or lady its defo the hardest bit x

We are having problems with Euan over here. Evetyone assumes its supposed to be Evan. They have no idea how to pronounce it.

People do that with my oldest Luc s name its luke but its the French spelling x

I got my hospital letter today so that was just 4 working days to arrive, not bad! I knew my downs risk from ringing Friday but I got my risk for trisomy's 13 and 18 also and are only 1:2213 so I'm happy with those numbers, I don't know too much about Patau or Edwards, they're not as well known as Downs I guess xxx

Edwards is a syndrome thats pretty much incompatible with life, its a really bad one. I had a friend that was HR for Edwards and she opted not to do anything, and she had a healthy baby boy. Never heard of the other one though.

I'd heard of turner syndrome and Edwards but not Patau xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"