****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

I watched it ages ago but never done it but they were on about it today and I said go on then

Did you do it, what did it say?:) I haven't got a needle else I'd give it a go! Xx

Yeah it said girl boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy girl
Loss ds1 ds2 ds3 ds4 mc. Mc. Mc. Mc. This baby

Then it stopped and same for OH boy boy boy boy girl mc mc mc mc this baby

Thats a bit confusing for me to follow geordiemammy...

What do all you UK ladies think about the Margaret Thatcher thing or is this too political to go into here.

I am from Scotland so my view is obviously going to be a little bit different...I dont think she deserves a state funeral or whatever as she did put a large proportion of the country into poverty and to me it seems like they are re writing history a little bit.

Any tips on getting rid of the gas pains?

Thats a bit confusing for me to follow geordiemammy...

What do all you UK ladies think about the Margaret Thatcher thing or is this too political to go into here.

I am from Scotland so my view is obviously going to be a little bit different...I dont think she deserves a state funeral or whatever as she did put a large proportion of the country into poverty and to me it seems like they are re writing history a little bit.

Any tips on getting rid of the gas pains?

It tells you how many times you will be pregnant and the sex of each time whether it be a mc or full term baby

As for Margret thatcher I can't really comment on her politically as I was too young but I think women could take alot from her as she was strong willed and went for what she believed was right to be honest the government need a new party called the common sense party with people from normal back grounds who have struggled and seen real hard times them stuck up idiots that are in there ain't got a clue what its like to worry about bills and where the next meal is coming from to feed their families they have always had money were born into it and I really think more women should get into politics but I'm going to stop there lol I have way to much to say on the subject

As for gas try polo mints my granny used to swear by them xx

Don't have polo mints over here.

I think politicians everywhere are removed from reality. Don't get to see too much over here but David Cameron seems to be on another planet, as does all the other leaders. Its the same over here too, utterly clueless about every day struggles.

Try a different kinda of mint

David Cameron is a joke its keep the rich rich and make the poor even poorer they have now introduced a bedroom tax so if an old person has lived in their 3 bed house for years and are in receipt of benefit they have to pay extra rent for the rooms they have suggested people who have a spare room should take in lodgers which is not an option really if you have young children if I claimed benefits I would be stung by the bedroom tax I have a 4 bed house which is rented but 4 bedrooms with 4 kids should be ok but it's not they would expect me to make all the boys share and even when this baby comes along if its a boy the would only allow a 3 bed benefit cause I should have 2 in 1 room and 3 in the other x god I do go on dont I lol x

My husbands family were telling me about the bedroom tax, at first I thought it was a joke because it was so utterly ludicrous but sadly i found it true when i looked up the internet and news sites... Its very sad. My 92 year old Gran lives alone in a 3 bed house that she bought with her husband when they were in their 20s, raised their family and she has spent the most of her life there. She struggles financially and it makes me sad to think she will have to pay a tax for having empty rooms, and hello lets take in lodgers to a vulnerable old ladies house, great idea.

Anyway did my doppler last night and found my beans HB right away i was concerned that i had not felt movement for a few days.

Great news on the heartbeat :) I think ill invest in a Doppler if next scan goes ok!!

There is away around the bedroom tax but they have kept it quiet look into it for your grandma she maybe exempt from it due to age and if not can claim something to cover it ill try and find out what its called x

Great news on the heartbeat :) I think ill invest in a Doppler if next scan goes ok!!

There is away around the bedroom tax but they have kept it quiet look into it for your grandma she maybe exempt from it due to age and if not can claim something to cover it ill try and find out what its called x

I've only just noticed your ds 3 has my son's name for a middle name geordiemammy:) xxxx

Haha it would of been his first name if their dad wasnt a complete tool lol and jake would of been Blake did you do the needle test I did it on my friend today and it said girl boy and then stopped and that's what she has and she isn't having anymore x

It's a lovely name, I love Blake too:) I can't find my bloody sewing kit, really interested to know what it would say, gunna have another look later, will let you know if I do it xxx

I am going to try it too when i have some time over the weekend. I have a cross stitch needle. So basically you hang it on thread, you lie down and you hang it over your tummy is that the idea.

No hun you get a piece of thread 20" long, thread a needle so the needle is hanging approx 10", hold the knot in your right hand and tap the needle 3 times in the crook between your thumb and first finger, turn your left hand over and hold the needle over your head keeping both hands still, apparently the needle will move circles for a girl, straight line for a boy, it starts with your very first child so you have to wait for it to stop moving then start again for the next child, there's a demo on You Tube under needle test xxx

Think i best look at the demo...so it does all your kids and losses too. I get it.

I think def watch the demo. It's so much easier and yes it starts at the beginning apparently! X

Just to add a little but on the bedroom tax. It doesn't affect you if you own your property or rent privately. It will only be affecting those in receipt of housing benefit. I went and checked this out as we recently bought a 4-bed semi. It'd be a total nightmare if we had to pay that too. We pay enough with council tax and parish council. Lol.

Yeah that's right but you could own your house and be getting housing benefit and alot of private lets are still getting housing benefit so they are effected too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->