****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Thanks ladies! Went really well. Had to have an internal scan as well as apparently I've got a retroverted uterus but was amazing to see baby so clearly. Started of sucking his/her thumb, then waved at us. Then, during the internal, went to sleep with hands behind his/her head. We couldn't wake baby back up. Lol. Was absolutely perfect. Measuring 3 days ahead. :)

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/CDB5713B-3FF1-49DB-98E6-FB62E084CFE8-3315-0000027EDE1153A6.jpg

Yay congrats baby looks fab xx

Oh wow girly what a beautiful picture, I'm so very pleased for you, have been thinking of you, another successful scan, we are doing well ladies!! Xxxx

Fantastic news girly. Great pic. I have a tilted uterus too.

Congrats on the bfp's everyone! Fx'd for you all. I'm due with my 2nd after a loss, October 6th. It's a girl.

Hi would love to join if you would have me x
We are due 22nd October x

Hi Danni, welcome - we'd love to have you.
Xx

How is everyone today? Xx

I'm feeling good today dreamer, no sickness at all beautiful sunny day here too xxx

I'm feeling rather sick but haven't been sick yet thank god how is everyone else?

Oasis I swear I can feel this baby jumping about how early did you feel it again?

Im pleased if it is movement cause its a little reassurance got a scan on Thursday but I'm worrying about it :( the movement just feels like little flutters really low down been getting a few shooting pains too can't remember getting them with the others is it normal?? X

I am having those shooting pains usually down both sides of my uterus.

Sometimes they are at the sides sometimes central above the pelvic bone x

Geordiemammy it was 10 weeks! By 12 I knew it was baby, I could feel them so strongly, I get those shooting pains up the sides sometimes, I've broke my toe just now from tripping on something in my girls room and to stop myself falling on my bump I had to twist my foot right round and put my hands on the floor, it really shook me up but I'd rather break a toe than fall on my bump! Xxx

Well I'm 12 weeks 2 days now so guess it could be baby!

Omg are you ok other than the toe I hate tripping over their stuff generally cause I get such a shock but when ya pregnant its much worse xx

I went over to see my friend who's a nurse, it is broken and painful but I'm glad it's that other than baby! Yes I did have a few tears I think it was the shock, have no idea how I managed to save myself, I 100% thought I was going over xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->