****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

As for the needle test after each circle or side to side you can lie the needle on your hand to stop it and start it rather than waiting for it to stop I have done it to my boys going to write it down see if its true it said ds1 will have 4 girls ds2 will have 2 girls ds3 will have girl boy girl and ds4 will have 3 girls lol xx

Hi ladies

Just checking in :0) glad you are all doing really well.... I'm feeling a bit better though waiting to start glowing lol It's amazing that some of you can already feel movement, I wonder if I can feel tiny flutters - but to be honest I am not sure! Still waiting to get my results from the hospital... Guess no news is good news but my scan was 9 days ago now! Xxx

Hi dreamer, glad you are feeling a bit better, some hospitals can take a couple of weeks from.what I've read, mine was 2-5 working days, you could always ring the hospital and ask, they didn't mind me ringing at all, I rang the dept where I had my scan:) I got told by my mum in law and her mum today I looked beautiful and glowing, I don't feel it lol! Xxxx

It's funny seeing our tickers exactly the same dreamer lol xxxx

Thanks Oasis - it says it can take a week to ten days, so hopefully any day or else I will give them a call to put my mind at rest, though they say they will call you if high risk within 3 days and to chase them if its been 3 weeks! Glad you are glowing (!) even if you don't feel it ;0) it's nice having a bump buddy! I met a girl in my work who is due on the 6th October so just 1 day different! Though she has not been sick once and is barely showing compared to me (i would say we are similar build) and she manages to go jogging - not fair Lol though nice to have someone in work in the same situation xx

Yeah that's right but you could own your house and be getting housing benefit and alot of private lets are still getting housing benefit so they are effected too x

Fair point. I didn't think of it that way. :dohh: lol

Thanks dreamer, it's tomorrow. I'm pretty scared to be honest. Got myself in a real state last night and just sat there crying my eyes out terrified that it'll be bad news. Trying to stay positive now. I wish I could just be excited for it.

Yes if it was bad news dreamer you would of heard by now so hopefully you'll hear soon:) it is nice havinga bump buddy xxxxx
Girly wishing you loads of luck for tomorrow, I was so nervous before mine too but I'm sure you'll be excited once you're there and see all is ok and your lo dancing about, let us know after!! Lots luv xxxx

Its nice to be told though I am starting to feel more energetic and even planning on possible leaving the house after dinner with the kids.

Good Luck with your scan Girly...I am sure it will be just great and soon enough you will be updating here with some pics.

At my Neuchal scan they told me I measured 1 day ahead no big deal so technically I should be the same as you Oasis and Dreamer but going to leave it as is since it was only 1 day.

Its so nice for us all to be close together.

He he - that's great that you are the same day too goddess. Xx

Lots of luck today at your scan girly. Try and enjoy it, it will be amazing. Can't wait to see pictures! Xx

Thanks ladies!! Starting to feel a bit excited now but still really nervous. I'll let you all know how it goes. :) xxxx

Ooooo loads luck girly can't wait to hear all about it!! Xxxx

Thanks ladies! Went really well. Had to have an internal scan as well as apparently I've got a retroverted uterus but was amazing to see baby so clearly. Started of sucking his/her thumb, then waved at us. Then, during the internal, went to sleep with hands behind his/her head. We couldn't wake baby back up. Lol. Was absolutely perfect. Measuring 3 days ahead. :)

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/CDB5713B-3FF1-49DB-98E6-FB62E084CFE8-3315-0000027EDE1153A6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->