****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Hi Nichole, Danni..welcome :flower: hope you are both doing well!

Oasis - ouch your poor toe and not what you need, take care hun :hugs:

I'm with you all re: the shooting pains, they can be really quite painful, I seem to get them more overnight when I toss/turn too quickly and I have realised leaping out of bed as I used to is not such a good idea.

Hope you all are having good weekends and how lovely was it feeling the sun today for those in the UK..i had pretty much forgotten what it felt like to have a warm breeze on your face and not some arctic chill! Roll on spring proper...

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is feeling good/better today. My morning sickness has gone completely and I'm finally getting my appetite back. I've already gained 7lbs in the 1st trimester! We just found out this past Monday that it's a little girl (just what I was hoping for!) and I swear I felt her roll over last night.

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is feeling good/better today. My morning sickness has gone completely and I'm finally getting my appetite back. I've already gained 7lbs in the 1st trimester! We just found out this past Monday that it's a little girl (just what I was hoping for!) and I swear I felt her roll over last night.

How did you find out the sex so early? X

Glad everyone is doing well! Xxx

Oasis - you poor thing, I hope it gets better soon, glad it wasn't more serious xx

I am finally feeling a bit better, although I still feel nauseous now and then I haven't thrown up in a week, which makes a change from every night! Getting some back ache though.... Around my mid back... Does anyone else get this? Any thing help?

I've booked my gender scan for Wednesday! Eek.... I'm so excited!! Xxx

I get really bad Back pain I had spd with ds3 & 4 so its probably that started early I used to take codeine and paracetamol it worked a bit but won't take codeine with this pregnancy paracetamol don't touch it by its self though your body can only feel pain or heat though so try a hot water bottle where the pain is I keep telling OH I'm going to duct tape a hot water bottle to my back lol x

Dreamer are you wanting pink or blue? I can't wait til I can book my gender scan I'm so impatient want to know now if its the last addition to the 5 a side team or a little princess who will be ruined by everyone

He he. I don't know lol. I'd love to have one of each eventually, and I think it would be nice to have an older brother, and I know dh would love a little boy to kick a ball around with... But I'd also love a little girl to dress up and i know he'd spoil a little girl rotten lol. In saying that no guarantee I wouldn't get a little girl who's a tom boy, or a boy who hates football lol. Cliche but I guess so long as it's healthy I don't mind... I just want to know though
Xxx

Its easier to prepare when you know we couldn't find out what ds2 was I was gutted and feel terrible for saying this but when he was born and held up we still didn't know as cord covered bits but I looked and said please tell me its a boy cause if its a girl its the ugliest one I've seen!! He just had such a boys face not that he was ugly just a total boy look x

Thanks ladies my toes are strapped up and the pains a bit better, glad everyone is feeling better, I've not felt sick all day which is great:) xxxx

Geordie - Idk how I got so lucky! They did a really extensive scan (checking for what they could be complications) and the tech said it was really early to check, but asked if she had an idea of gender, did I want her to say something or wait until next time. I told her (not expecting anything) to go ahead and tell me if she has an idea. She looked for less than 10 seconds and says "Oh, it's definitely a girl." I asked how sure she was, she said there was no doubt at all.

Am I the only one staying on team yellow?

Oasis sorry bout the toe.

Geordie - Idk how I got so lucky! They did a really extensive scan (checking for what they could be complications) and the tech said it was really early to check, but asked if she had an idea of gender, did I want her to say something or wait until next time. I told her (not expecting anything) to go ahead and tell me if she has an idea. She looked for less than 10 seconds and says "Oh, it's definitely a girl." I asked how sure she was, she said there was no doubt at all.

that is so awesome! I don't get my u/s until im 20 wks blah feels like its going to be forever!

Thanks Goddess xxxx I can't wait til the 21st May to find out what we're having xx

No you're not goddess. I'm staying team yellow. With it being our first, we don't mind what we're having. I want the surprise. Lol.

My mam thinks I should stay team yellow but I don't think I can wait that long x

Same here my mam said convince myself its a boy and then if its a girl ill be over the moon but if its a girl I want girly stuff for her not neutral things lol I want to go wild with pink haha x

Me too if it's a girl it's gunna be pink everything lol but I really don't mind which as long as they are ok I don't care!:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->