****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Yeah I know I'm the same even said to my OH last night I don't think it will really bother me if its another boy a girl would complete the family but as long as its healthy I'm really not bothered after losing the 4 I just want to get to 9 months safely x

Girly and goddess, I think it would be lovely to wait and have a suprise - wish I was more patient lol. I think if dh said let's wait, I would, but he's worse than me lol.

Xxx

Lol my dh would never be able to wait, I think we're as bad as each other xxxx

My OH agreed, he wants to wait too. My family have all stayed team yellow but it's his family and all of our friends that want to find out. Lol. It's making it difficult to not just say ok let's find out but I really want that surprise at the end.

I stayed team yellow the first 2 times around. I figure you don't get anticipation and excitement and such a surprise like that often. First time around I was 100% positive I was having a girl and out popped Euan..for a few minutes I was really confused to see a penis ;) Second time around I was 100% convinced it was boy and out popped Livi so my motherly intuition is utterly wrong. This time I think boy so we will see if its true this time.

I have never been a girly girl ever. We had lots of gender neutral clothes for both but the day after Livi was born I was at the mall buying baby girl clothes and have not been able to stop since. There are so many beautiful girls clothes and boys clothes are really dull in comparison. Little girl dresses are utterly adorable.

Goddess I totally agree on the clothes thing much more selection for girls and so pretty x

Def agree there's just not the same choice for boys clothes as there is girls! Xx

Def agree there's just not the same choice for boys clothes as there is girls! Xx

We have the same due date :) :)

my ultrasound is set for May 17th and my birthday is may 18th, we are going to have a reveal party on my birthday, we are going to give the envelope with the sex to the baker and have them dye the inside of the cake blue or pink and find out that way, coolest birthday gift ever! do any of you have any plans to reveal the sex that way? if so are you going to find out or will you find out with everyone else?

Wow that's three of us now with the same dd:) the cake is a wonderful idea, my scan is 21st May so I'll be finding out just after you xxxx

Team yellow for me!! DH convinced it's a boy..me I have no idea but as long as they are healthy I'll be just be fine! As its our first we don't really care one jot!!

Team yellow for me too... I think, haha. It was the original plan, but it seems that our families want to know more then we do. I would prefer gender neutral items anyway, so I think staying team yellow will help with all the excessive pink or blue items. In the beginning to the pregnancy I had a gut feeling that it was a boy, now I have no idea.

Glad I am not the only one on team yellow. I love the cake idea.

Wow that's three of us now with the same dd:) the cake is a wonderful idea, my scan is 21st May so I'll be finding out just after you xxxx

I think four of us! Goddess is also the 5th I think...

Welcome mizcee!

Xx

Is there four of us course there is lol, baby brain!! They put her one day ahead I think making her the same as us, I think.anyway! Xxx

Yes me too, and feeling the baby brain!! :haha:

I had my midwife appointment this morning and got my screening test results back - so happy and relieved that they were v low risk :happydance:

It's starting to feel more real now - so exited and completely terrified!! Lol

Xx

Oh wow I'm so pleased Dreamer that's amazing news, my next mw app is on 24th April, can't wait to hear the heartbeat, I know we heard it at the scan but I'm still excited, feels like forever since I saw the mw at 8 weeks!! Xxx

Evening ladies, I am having a bit of an anxious week I know it's irrational and stupid but my nausea and is finally easing and that just got me worried about how LO is doing.

I don't know if I ever will stop looking at the toilet paper and it's making me sad as I just want to enjoy the pregnancy but I just have waves of feeling scared.

I have a m/w appt tomorrow which is good timing but I just wanted to let it out really and move on, sorry for sounding so ridiculous!

Pat I feel the same I'm dreading my scan Thursday and every time I'm at the toilet I'm checking for blood in fact I even find myself going just to check so I know how you feel xx

I started feeling this lo at 10 weeks, the movements are quite strong now:)xxxx
Pat I'm only just starting to relax a bit, I still look at the tissue each and everytime I go but I'm getting more confident as more time passes, always in the back of my mind though is that fear, I don't think it ever fully goes, its only the movements that I feel everyday that comforts me xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->