****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Fantastic news dreamer...yay!

4 of us with the same due date is a bit od. I have not changed my ticker to reflect it.

Evening ladies, I am having a bit of an anxious week I know it's irrational and stupid but my nausea and is finally easing and that just got me worried about how LO is doing.

I don't know if I ever will stop looking at the toilet paper and it's making me sad as I just want to enjoy the pregnancy but I just have waves of feeling scared.

I have a m/w appt tomorrow which is good timing but I just wanted to let it out really and move on, sorry for sounding so ridiculous!

I am the same way- you do not sound ridiculous to me. I am worried all the time and not getting to enjoy this pregnancy. I always check the toilet paper and any changes worry me more. I was spoiled that in the beginning my doctor was seeing me every two weeks. Now waiting four weeks for my next appointment is driving me mad. Two more weeks until I can see the doctor and listen to the doppler. Yay for your appointment tomorrow!!

I'm still checking every time I go to the toilet. I'm less worried now and starting to enjoy it more, but there are still those little things that worry me. I think I'll find it easier once I feel baby move.

Thanks ladies, just had to let it out..

Just got back from my m/w appt and heard LOs heartbeat which was just lovely so am enjoying this moment (well until I get my next anxious day that is :blush:)

I can't believe the next appt will be the 20 week scan.
JaymeL - time seems to drag doesn't to but yet I still can't believe am 16 weeks either!
GeordieM - good luck for Thurs..
Dreamer - fab news on results!

Hope everyone else is doing well today :hugs:

How lovely Pat it makes me so excited for the 24th when we get to hear our lo heartbeat:) The hour walk round trip to my sons pre school is getting little harder now so feeling a bit tired, other than that really good, the lady that owns the nursery asked me if I was expecting today so I must be showing lol xxx

Oasis - you are better than me! Its terrible, i live in a 3 story townhouse and am huffing and puffing as I am working from home in the study and I had put the washing on carried it upstairs forgot something twice so up and down like a yo- yo and could barely breathe when I sat back down! Good luck for next Wed!

Oh I know exactly how you feel Pat, I'm terrible with stairs, I've really slowed down and I'm always really active, we live in a valley and there's two steep hills to climb before getting onto flat ground to go anywhere and I'm getting slower all the time up the hills, I'm fine on the flat but anything steep or stairs and I'm out of breath! I have to climb these hills twice each time my son goes to pre school which is 3 days a week, once to drop him off and then again to pick him up! Then there's a 20 min walk on the flat where I recover lol. I tried carrying my washing upstairs yesterday and although it had dried I still found it a struggle, dh or the children take it outside for me when it's wet now as its just too heavy! Xx

Is there four of us course there is lol, baby brain!! They put her one day ahead I think making her the same as us, I think.anyway! Xxx

They can't decide if mine's the 5th or 6th. I've been told both now.

So, I finally got around to scanning our most recent u/s, in which we found out the gender :) So many people have a hard time believing/understanding how we can be SO sure it's a girl this early ("there's still a chance something can pop out!"), until they see it themselves :) So, here's our pics for you all! Any doubts?

Attachments

• Scan0001.jpg
    Scan0001.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Scan0002.jpg
    Scan0002.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Gender.jpg
    Gender.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 4
I'm definitely feeling myself slowing down on stairs. Lol. Got my results back from the combined screening. Low risk of 1 in 5000 so I'm happy.

Oh Dreamer, are you blue?? :happydance:

Great scan Nicole!! Gorgeous little girl you've got in there. :)

So, I finally got around to scanning our most recent u/s, in which we found out the gender :) So many people have a hard time believing/understanding how we can be SO sure it's a girl this early ("there's still a chance something can pop out!"), until they see it themselves :) So, here's our pics for you all! Any doubts?

Well can't see any boy parts and they are normally developed by then just unable to see accurately but my friend was told boy at a 14 weeks and it was a boy I think they can see earlier but like to wait til 16 weeks xx

Congrats Nichole - great pic!

Yes I am team blue- very excited! She was 100% sure!

Great scan results girly

Xxx

I must of missed that dreamer wow congrats!! I can't wait to fine out now I really can't xxx

Thanks ladies! I am super excited - tho I'm never going to escape football on the telly! Lol xxx

Ya never know he might not be a football fan I have 4 boys and none of them really like it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->