****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

My dh is a massive footie man u fan and if we have a boy he won't have any choice lol xxx

Ha ha - thanks geordiemammy, I think he won't have much choice either though, dh loves all his sport! Lol

Xx

It could be worse Dreamer. Lol. This baby's gonna love everything with an engine. I love formula1, we're a family of motocross on my side and my dad jet skis every summer. Lol. Give it a few years and this kid will be getting his/her first quad bike. :)

Congrats on team blue Dreamer!!!

Nichole fab pics of your little pink bun!!

Nichole & Dreamer- congrats on the scans!!
Girly- those are great results!!

It looks like my husband will be going out to work soon (he works on ships for months at a time), so he will miss my 19 week scan. So we decided to definitely stay team yellow. I do not want to find out without him being there too.

And I agree stairs are really difficult now! I am a speech therapist in a school and work with children on all three floors. I have to tell them to slow down so I can catch up. If I know they are responsible (and able), I am letting them return to class without me, haha. It is tiring.

Congrats dreamer on being team blue.

We like football too... its not on much over here. Lots of football but not soccer as its called here, baseball and here the big sport that is on evety news broadcast, all tv channels in the shops is ice hockey. Can't get into it at all.

Meant to say am having a big pukey day. You forget how crap it is quickly...

Thanks patabs, jaymelynn and goddess!

Goddess, I sympathise, my sickness has come back too :0( I threw up last night and the morning the day before - not sure what that's about!!

Xxx

How strange, I wasn't really on much yesterday cause felt so terribly ill, I thought the sickness was gone but yest was as bad as week 8! Xxx

Had my scan and due the 24th October I'm so pleased it ok!!

Hope you all feel better soon x

Current Attachments (29.3 KB)
image.jpg (29.3 KB)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
Booked my gender scan for the 10th may I'm so excited and the measurements of babies neck was 1.8 x

congrats dreamer, any boy names picked out yet? great scan Geordie, there is no relief like getting to see lo on the screen with a good strong heart beat! you all are super lucky your finding out so early. im bummed they scheduled me so far out, ill be 20 wks by then! oh well, something to look forward to. I havnt felt bb move yet im anxiously waiting those little flutters :)

I couldn't wait til my 20 week one so paying for one to find out its the best £79 ill ever spend and ya get a free view in 4d x

Thanks Mizcee! Want to see what he looks like when he's born.... But the current favourite is Dylan John :0) xxx

I like that name dreamer:) we like unusual names so at the minute we like Cassius for a boy:) xxxx

Congrats on your scan geordiemammy, what a lovely pic, so pleased for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->