****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

geordiemammy wonderful pic. I have my big anomaly scan May 10 too.

How strange that all of us due at the same time were all pukey yesterday... still a bot today but better.

You all have nice names picked out...if bun is a boy he will be nameless for awhile no doubt as DH doesn't like anything. My favourite is Milo and I really want to use it but DH hates it..really hates it.

Gorgeous scan geordiemammy! Glad everything's looking good.

I think we'll have the same goddess, we just can't agree on boys names. Lol.

I like those names goddess and Oasis :0)

I was thinking how strange we were all feeling so sick at the same time. I was feeling pretty bad last night too :0( wondered if it was because I've had a few lates nights and not been sleeping very well..... Xxx

We are the opposite got a boys name and can't think of a girls so if it is a girl she will be nameless x

I like both names dreamer & oasis. We have no idea for a boy, for a girl we have chose Giana Rose, for the minute like you said oasis hehe.

Geordie ive deff. been thinking about paying for one to find out earlier. there is a women here that everyone I know goes to that does 3d ultrasounds out of her home and is wayyyyy cheaper then getting it done in the hospital of course but we want to wait til 30 weeks or after so it looks like im just stuck doing the waiting game!

I'm only so eager to find out cause I have the 4 boys already if I had a mix I would probably wait til my 20 week scan I'm just so impatient and all my friends are saying its a girl so I just want to know asap saying that I have a scan in 2 weeks anyway so guess they may be able to tell then but I still want the gender scan cause that's what they look for and with the 4d preview ill be saying just go straight to the genitals to make sure haha x

I can't wait to find out either, I've got a whole month to wait:( lol xxxxx

Dh has just told me that Cassius is out lol, he now has a new favourite which is Ryder, I must admit I like this much more:) I think until we are both set on a name and it doesn't change then it's not the right name! Xx

I like that geordiemammy, we have the middle names of John Alan after my dh's grandad John who was like a father to him and Alan my dearest dad who I lost in 2011, our son is Casey John Alan. The front runner at the moment for a girl is Faith, which both of us love and means a lot after all we have lost xxxx

I like savannah for a girl or leela but I'm not sure yet I think I could go a bit out there with a girls name but have to keep it traditional for a boy to match the rest!! I loved slade and brax for a boy and Hudson but with the others being Luc Charlie John and jake they just wouldn't go

Sorry about your dad I lost mine in 2005 while I was pregnant with ds3 its a horrible thing to go through xx

Still feeling a bit rough too. Tired and not eating enough.

Oooo I love Savannah and Hudson:) I'm so sorry for you too loosing your dad, I don't think I've even begun to grieve for him yet, he was everything to me, an amazing dad and grandad, lived for me and the kids:( Then I lost my nan in 2012, she was like a mum to me, then two babies. Makes you scared for who you have left, I was always a bit of a worrier with the kids but it's made me worse, my 12 year old has just started to walk home from school herself, it's only 15 min walk and she wants the independence but she has to phone me to say she's out of school then I worry til she's in. It's a lovely area where we live and there's lots people about but I still worry! Think I always will xxxx

It's only natural to feel that way oasis. :hugs:

Ryder is a nice name.

It's been 8 years for my dad and honestly I ain't grieved not properly I still pick up the phone to ring him its so weird I had my kids young so my parents could see them grow didn't expect to lose my dad at 21 he was only 56 but they say they take the best and I have a fab step father and he is like a real grandad to the kids as been there since they were all born he will never replace my dad but he is as good as a real dad and grandad

Goddess I was so tired yesterday I couldn't eat my tea I have never been so tired before I sat down for 5 minutes at 10 this morning and next thing I knew it was half 12 hope it passes x

How odd, I was very nauseous last night also...
I really love unusual names. My DD is Saharrah Shealynn, my DS is Dimitri Carter and This one is Adalynn Alannah. I loved the name Savannah, too.

I also had alannah on my list normally I struggle with a boys name but this time I have one straight away never had trouble with a girls name before x

geordiemammy hope that a sign.

Still pukey..this is the 3rd day in a row i have puked and it was totally gone..still feeling rough. Not sure if its just tiredness. DH and I are meeting to switch the kids...so basically leaving the house at 6am to get to work, I work 7:30-3:30. Leaving at 3:30 and driving to a mall, meeting DH and the kids at 4:30..they inevitably play in the soft play area for about 30m then driving home which takes 30-60m depending on traffic. Long days I suppose, hmmm.

Used my doppler last night, was concerned that had not felt the baby move in days...which is a bit odd when i was feeling it bopping around quite strongly. Anyway ended up hearing the HB for a few seconds and chasing the baby all over my uterus..till i could record the number. It was totally fine.

I feel really sick too I was up at 6 throwing up I'm so tired and I don't work just look after the kids and house but that's tiring enough cause my oh likes everything immaculate x

I've also been rough most of this week, I woke up at 5am for a wee this morning and couldn't for the life of me get back to sleep, I'd find working very hard, I get exhausted just doing the long walks to the schools, housework and looking after ds 4! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->